Imagine being able to take 20 years to finish your job and being actively encouraged to take longer milking every last...

Imagine being able to take 20 years to finish your job and being actively encouraged to take longer milking every last dollar out of your fans. wow what a ponzi scheme

I can't wait for the day to come when people wake up and realize

Hey One Piece really wasn't all that great

It's the Harry Potter of manga

But One Piece used to be pretty good when it started.

It still is, regarless of this imageboard's shitposters' opinions

he's 70% finished
so there is an end to this somewhere

Where's the Ponzi in this?

>Imagine being able to take 20 years to finish your job and being actively encouraged to take longer milking every last dollar out of your fans.
It's called not being an unskilled labourer piece of shit that would be replaced the moment he slacks because his only purpose in life is to make his boss earn profits.

It's decent at best fanboy

Arlongpark is that way hoe >>>>>>>>>

I guarantee 90% of the original readers are dead

has ever said what he'll do after he finishes one piece?
things are finally starting to get good again post timeskip so if you've been slacking on one piece for the past few years it's time to read it now.

Yeah, it's called serialized fiction. Mangaka are payed by the page.

*paid.

Honestly, One Piece reminds me a lot of series like Discworld. Works that you read as a kid that really leave a mark on you and still "hold up" but might not impress if you read it at an older age. I recently got back into it and really am having fun with it, despite noticing that the tone isn't as strong as maybe some of the earlier arcs.

Anything that goes on long enough is going to have ups and downs. I think the current arc is peaking again, personally, putting it on par with the best arcs from before the New World, but I won't deny that before this things had been kind of rough for a while.

>One Piece will end someday
I hope the spinoffs are at least good, Oda has made a fantastic world and it would be such a waste to not make tons of spinoff manga about what life is like in their world not even necessarily for a pirate.

I hate your kind. Let stories end.

The story would have ended, though? There are plenty of stories to tell about the world of One Piece, disregarding the Straw Hats.

I don't think you know what a Ponzi scheme is

What would be worse?
>One Piece ends very unsatisfactorily
>Oda dies, One Piece never gets finished

Fuck off speedreader, not every story has to be short cause you have A.D.D.

Losers like you are the reason the majority of what we get these days are reboots, sequels, and spinoffs. Let it fucking end. Give me new IPs. Fuck you.

Hold on a fucking second, are you seriously trying to argue that all Vimes books (except maybe the first and last) are not god-tier?

Yeah like the story of Muffy, the son of the legendary pirate king.
Kill yourself.

>oda dies
>he let a letter containing his dying will
>the 15 final chapters of One Piece waiting somewhere in the world
>age of pirates start

>has ever said what he'll do after he finishes one piece?

rest forever

>One Piece ends very unsatisfactorily

not an option, oda has comfirmed that he has the end planned since day one and that it will be very cool

>speedreader
This is one of the shittiest memes ever and I want to strangle everyone who uses it. At least it's been mostly contained to entry-level shounenshit and Berserk threads

>the guy who came up with it has confirmed that it's good
That's not how it works.

The truth hurts, huh?

Can this manga please end already

just 10 more years

>unskilled labourer piece of shit that would be replaced the moment he slacks
Unless you're Togashi of course.

Fuck off, I just think it would be cool to have maybe a relaxing spinoff SOL manga about a farmer on the grand line or something.

>being actively encouraged to take longer milking every last dollar out of your fans. wow what a ponzi scheme

go back to Sup Forums

You sounds like some piss ass DC fan that is simply salty that their DC heroes are essentially done with 1 chapter and even with rebooting them with SJW propaganda you only manage to lose money not make it.

There's a reason you libcucks hate capitalism. You are the true ponzi scheme.

Togashi almost killed himself trying to save Jump.

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?
DC is not even SJW.