Are these the amerimutts you guys are always talking about...

Are these the amerimutts you guys are always talking about? They are hideous! The day of the rope can't come soon enough brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sieg Hail !

HAHAHAHAHA , look how happy she is that she's completely fucked her offspring, the noses just say it all, she completely wasted her fucking genes kek.

*heil

Sieg Heil !

hahaha totally brother. look at this horrible and ugly family! you can tell they are miserable! how long till hubby chimps out? i might be fat, white, balding, and lonely but at least I am not in a mixed family

It's always horrible seeing 9 years old kids acting like 25 years old bitches.

Those kids are cute, however the bitch will pay the toll like the rest.

That's just white women. The lowest, easiest trash of any other women. They fuck niggers and have bastard children.

Asian girls, on the other hand, marry white men, the highest class of male, and produce strong families.

They're gonna be cute as hell when they turn 16.

>having mulatto blue eyed girls
they're gonna be wildly successful, like single mother with 3 kids successful

literally the only case in a hundred million
those kids won the genetic lottery, there's like 5% chance of getting the recessive eye genes of her mother

They’re cute, but this is the exception. Not the rule. Their eyes are only that color due to their nig dad being mixed. Race mix must be stopped.

Honestly man, i feel sorry for the father more than anything, he's gonna be hit fucking HARD , she's probably gonna let his daughters do all kinds of degenerate disgusting shit, i know her kind, if she's retarded enough to have mutt kids , fuck knows what will happen honestly.

yeah, and they always inherit the gorilla primate nose, that's a 100% dominant trait

Nigglets are so disgusting if some roastie wants to burn coal i don't give a fuck but the product of this relationship is completely revolting.

> i might be fat, white, balding, and lonely but at least I am not in a mixed family

I would unironically prefer that. Imagine being a half-caste freak? No identity, no people, part of nothing. A completely meaningless existence. Also I doubt that family is happy just because they can pose for some photos. The dad probably beats the mother like all shitskins do and her parents hate her for marrying a nigger.

If she had white children they would look 10x better, that's not the point is it though, she settled for the worst case scenario for her children , though i suppose she could've had abbo kids.

lol the only things making them halfway human are the caucasian features. lol.

I agree. Although they aren't the most repugnant examples I would never considering dating a mulatto.

Ironicaly WN causes will probably resonate with them when they develop a political conscious, simply because a lot of things in life do not make sense to hapas for obvious reasons.

honestly those kids are more white than anything else. There probably won't be anything niggerdly about them. They'll buy gluten free and be dumb rich white chicks soon enough.

14/88 i hate these ugly mutts. i mean look at these chimps ooo ooo ahh ahh amirite? i mean i'm 100% German. i'm a perfect genetic specimen and i haven't had sex yet. is this the jews fault? or white women's fault? fucking coal burners.....

STOP SHILLING KIKE

> Be lily white guy at BM.
> See mixie.
> Take his picture.
> Be jelly.

Oh look, the father is nowhere to be found
Like fucking pottery

oy vey , yes goy add to le 56% it's good for you goyim.

>white women fuck niggers and have bastard children
>asian women marry white men and have legitimate children together
It's not shilling if it's true.

yeah dude ur prolly right. he prolly beats her. fucking ape! i mean yeah you don't KNOW that....but probably right? they're unhappy right? probably? please God tell me they are more unhappy than me.....

>when you forget to draw your lips on all the way

AHAHAHAHAHA
THOT BEGONE

Why do you care about what she does though? She wanted to have mixed kids, that's on her.

fucking ugly compared to the mom

>14/88 i hate these ugly mutts

Unironically me too. I've pumped and dumped a few of these mutts. I can never get over their nigger features.

hahaha that nigglet
yeah, catholic and pure girl
holy shit my sides

>catholic
>cant afford catholic dating sites
>is a single mother.

Worst catholic ever.

Only further proving the point that you have to have white genes to be considered attractive
That skin color is still ugly

because 90% of mixed kids is a single mom on welfare hoovering up his tax dollars just because she wanted to be a night rider

i can cherry pick too.

Mom is still a thot with caked on makeup

Because i actually give a fuck about my people , white genes mixing with inferior genes ends badly, "why do you care" are you just retarded or something? maybe you're black?

they also have contact lenses in and fake hair

I've never seen the utility of observing race in my life. Too apathetic, I guess.

she has a nice bone structure and features compared to her ugly little chimpettes who look like balls of shit

>That skin color is still ugly

It is. I could even stomach a mestizo with their copper skin, but nigger skin even in mulattos is just hideous.

Why are Whasian-Americans the master race?

Not to mention that nappy hair, Photoshop, and pounds of makeup

He doesn't look black, he's probably a spic/sandnigger. The daddy is still around, so what's the issue?
Really makes you think when anons here also want to wife a qt asian girl.

She's not related to you. I assume she's American so she's a mix of different European parents. Focus on yourself getting a white wife.

fuck this thread

hahaha dude JEWSSS OY VEY GOYIM (rubs hands together) dude Sup Forums is so epic! 14/88 brother. we are going the save the white race and end hang all these horrid mutts. ooooggga boogggga yuck amirite

I agree to an extent
But I could cut through diamonds with this roastie's chin

Yeah I am sure if you saw a group of 10 young black males you wouldn't go to the other side of the road.

(1)

I said 90% in america

single case is the exception not the rule you race traitor

(2)

(3)

Mestizos at least look natural
Mixed skin colors just doesn't look right

compare her nose to the pig snout on her niglets

This is very, extremely true.

All the vaguely brown people look identical.

(4)

yeah man im with u. 14/88 murdoch murdoch! guy is probably a nigger! we are the ones saving our race by posting on Sup Forums We are shock troopers!

Did I say I was gonna marry a nonwhite? Stop assuming shit, Chang.

dey arr rook same!

Not my bag

yeah dude. that's what it is! i bet they look like the goblin meme irl! 14/88

on the day of the rope you wont be spared, mohammed

Brown skin is objectively ugly and disgusting

Are you feeling resentment towards knocking up a black chick or something? Don't worry man. Send the kid to private school and he won't get his ass kicked by both blacks and whites. Send him to a public school and if you're the white half, he'll no longer be your son, he'll be a nigger.

>Find a 1/16th black woman who stills looks like a 5/10 compared to white women

Thanks for proving his point Schlomo.

Race is real and race is important, whites are a world minority , funnily enough this white woman here has more related to me genetically than her shitskin children, that's about the extent of how fucked up her decision was , this deserves to be commented on and used as propaganda.

I have a white girlfriend.

I can't say much because I have an Irish/French nose. At least it's pale.

so true man! like ewwwwww they look like chimpos. my pale white skin is objectively beautiful

>USA
>Not a white country according to every Europoor on Sup Forums
>2+ trillion more GDP annually than the entirely of the EU (which has stagnated since 2011)
>MURRICANS ARE NOT WHITE THOUGH!!!!111

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
>1 United States 18,569,100
>— European Union[n 1][23] 16,397,980

Europeans are pathetic. So much for their master race theory. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. It is all that the cumskins have left.

oy vey goy, have 80 IQ babies goy, good goy!

this guy is stupid. probably thinks he's better than all of us. just let him play out his pathetic role of a troll. He is depressed

last one

>chinese
>brown
Roastie detected.

Take your nigger loving microdick somewhere else, faggot. Mixed kids have a much higher increased chance of suicide than any other race. Natural selection at its finest.

t. Xiaoyu "Jimmy" Chang

hahahah, okay shit skin, go back to getting all dem white bitches with your massive BBC

What ethnicity is the father?

Nothing will change this guy's mind. His brain can't be changed. He has a brain that is broken. It's funny and also very sad because this guy will never get it even on his death bed

yeah dude her dad is full black but she is 1/16 cuz prolly right! most white women blow her out the water anyway! cheers to my white brothers in arms in Canada, the most relevant white nation on the planet.

not sure what you're trying to prove here you've literally scoured the internet and in the best case scenario all you could come up with is white women ruining the bloodline and having disgusting shitskin kids by fucking niggers

she dun goofed

They have their father's shit face.

Your reality

hahahahahahahaha holy shit, Martin Luther was right

whoa dude really? a mother is more genetically related to a stranger then her own children? that seems completely retarded but you are probably a scientist. after all every white person is a genius scientist inventor! keep fighting the good fight brother!

Being this asshurt about having shitty genetics, just go home mate, you'll be happier.

Where will these coal burners ever learn..

Just the pic I had user. Chill the fuck out.

But let me just say this about your pic. This is how women are supposed to act. Women evolved to be far more competitive sexually then men. Of course they want outside women away from "their" men.
Women thinking this way is a sign of loyalty. It's up to these women husbands to get their social media habits under control.

>m-m-mulato m-master race guise

>those noses
yup they are

This is why I'm Mormon

The mom was already ugly, though.

yah dude i scoured the internet! it took me hours!!!!!! all week actually! dude i hate shitskins! their skin looks like a poopy XD it's brooowwwwnnnnnnnn

A north Italian fucked a Sicilian. What is the big deal here?

>then

Hi, reddit

oh man le kek face. Sup Forums is so epic!

Are the women actually pure or are they all secret sluts?

Asking for a friend who has been genuinely curious about Mormonism for a while.