How did a right wing youtube celebrity gain over 1 million subscribers with 100 million views on Jewtube?

How did a right wing youtube celebrity gain over 1 million subscribers with 100 million views on Jewtube?

When you're a ZOG puppet you somehow stay (((relevant))) no matter what you say or do.

The guys a known homosexual, you can’t discriminate against minority groups on YouTube.

By being a left-leaning libertarian.

Jews

He’s gay and jewish.

Be good looking and a high CHA score. Even molymeme has a good face.

Because he caters to brainlets

((()))

He’s gay?

Because he was connected to Alex Jones, but didn't come off as crazy. So he got the Alex Jones fans and those on the fence who didn't want super male vitality

FAGGOTS ITT

Look at him.

Magic lessons and salmon eggs before age 10

IMAGUNE MOI SHAWK

He's a total fucking shill. And so is Molymeme. Their hot takes on the Iran shit sealed the deal for me. Fuck em both, theyre no better than Thernovich.

Well, you got me there.

by being a opportunist and jumping on the trump train while screaming buzzwords at the camera without actually making any good arguments for anything.

Telling the truth and appealing to millinials on UTube. Where as AJs audience is gen x/y to boomers on am/sw radio.

Because he's based.

No his GF won't let him move to Texas and join AJ in Austin

Why?

checked and yesed

PJW used to be a lot better, it's like he barely has to try now.

Sauce?

Because he’s not afraid to call a spade , a spade .

There was a tweet where he said "Exploring the Prague gay scene" and he did a duckface with two burly queers

Any sauces?

his head is hella small lmao

nah, it's because Alex was really pushing him too hard as his second hand, Paul the Great was getting too stressed with the amount of work, and the 24 hour a day on call work, he got pushed to his breaking point. Alex expected too much from him energetically. I saw a video of his resignation about 1 and a half years ago when Alex got him live when he had like 1 hour of sleep. Meteor man needed a rest.

Says the fat shit.

Paul Joseph Watson is handsome as fuck

Of course he's connected. You may know his mother

Member when Alex was talking about giving him a pay cut live on air (and others) for not moving over or being on air enough as PJW was trying to build his twitter following instead. Think PJW was angling for a London-Euro-specific office. Then one of AJ's crew left.

More importantly, what happened to the redhead?

I wonder how much AJ pays PJW

(((right wing)))

>right wing

.... some Jew?

Yes.

yeah I member

we all know what happened with the red head
they did an interesting confusional vid with a little dog. I'm not going to get into specifics but it's pretty obvious when you think about some of Alex's vices

but it clearly wasn't that bad, since MacaBoobs and Rainbow Snatch dealt with it really well

What? Really? The lady on Frasier...
I can't listen to the guy, too dramatic. Can you imagine have a convo with him IRL? You'd be covered in slobbering.

`just remembered, she got pregnant. Lucky bastard who impregnated her.

we need a new Maggie,
>howling since

thread

pray for Iran, Sup Forums this is a potentially Yuge turning point geopolitically, tense times, woo, let's keep our eyes peeled brethren

Youtube has always been right politically because that's the only place they could go. The left has the entire 500000 channels on TV to spread their feces on.

alex jones is pretty smart to get on new blood on his shows. Say what you will about his crazy takes, but his marketing is genius.

Fuck Iran, I want some USA fireworks. I want people jailed. I want a military trial on TV, huge production.

Trump has a sense of theatrics, I hope he has a big show planned for his one year mark.

naw i wish iran the best, i really do, but i really don't fucking hope we start another war

Super Male Vitality

>ring wing
Centrist at best

by making sure you never say anything of value and never say anything that threatens our overlords

dude. when I was in highschool back about 2005-2006, you could not walk 2 blocks in the entirety of Montreal without seeing "9/11 was an inside job - infowars.com" plastered on a fucking firehydrant or telephone pole. Unbelievable

Guy has big backers

yeah, he's our ace, fallible but like a fucking Hemi, any way we can help this mad genius will help our ends as Sup Forumsacks as well
it all comes down to truth, quantity vs quality, the human mind has a capacity to differentiate the value of both in different modalities.

Hail the awoken common man
Hail the extra sneaky intel autists

Thats not his mom, why do you lie?

I should have said, pray for the people of Iran, the state itself is damnable af
shared sentiments, they are some close ass third/fourth cousins, incredible potential..

do you mean backers in a nefarious way? or just a lot of supporters?
I think it is more of the latter. Opie and anthony had the same type of viewer/listener support back in the day.

i mean search for the alex jones meme contest on youtube, there's hundreds of videos that people spent dozens of hours on each. People are crazy about him, for better or worse. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that they would stick stickers on shit too.

Yeah a good way, worded it weirdly. he definitely kickstarted my awakening to reality with his footage of bohemian grove rituals

So, a good guy all in all

would suck his cock / 10
> no homo

yeah, PJW has done some good reports, like everyone on this battlefield he's doing his best, and he's pretty damn good, I hope nothing but the best for this limey faggot

hey, what a coincidence, when it comes to overthrowing certain countries, everyone is in agreement

i wonder what those countries might have in common?

hehehe