/ourgirl/?

/ourgirl/?

>Millionaire socialite daughter, 29, of former Redskins owner is charged with assault after 'bashing a stranger with her $300 glass purse and spewing anti-Semitic slurs in upscale Manhattan restaurant'
>Jacqueline Kent Cooke, 29, was charged with assault Wednesday in New York
>She got in altercation with a family on the Upper East Side on New Year's Eve
>Cooke allegedly yelled 'Hurry up, Jew!' at a woman in the coat check area
>Then bashed the woman's son in the head with $300 glass box clutch, he claims
>Heiress denies the incident occurred and says she was at home for the New Year

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5234041/New-York-socialite-charged-assault-purse-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah just an entitled roastie

"hurry up, Jew!"

lmao

based

I was thinking her behaviour was JAPish, the anti-semitic part was a curveball.

Are there still white goy socialites in New York?

>$300
Like that's even expensive for a purse

>the daily jew

>$300 purse
What a cheapskate, must have spent it all on the plastic surgery on those lips. Good choice though, bet they feel real good on your dick.

Lady probably wasn't even jewish though. Also, she hit her fucking kid instead of the lady? She's worthless, gas her immediately.

the ones she allegedly did that to are the goyim and are not of shem so how could she have been anti shemitic

>probably

>millionaire
>$300 peasant tier purse
>calling anyone a jew and not a kike
not buying it schlomo

>'Hurry up, Jew!' Cooke snapped at his mother, Haberkorn claims.

>'I walked up to her and asked her why she said that,' Haberkorn told the Daily News. 'She took her purse, which was a mirrored glass purse, and smashed me with it.'

No, she's a drunk degenerate. What's a glass box clutch ?

wtf i love blowing money now and being politically correct. dont you just love jews. jews are dindus. dindujew

>haberkorn

Holy shit. I know NYC is a libtard safehaven and might as well be a sanctuary city at this point, but when it's redpilled, it's REALLY redpilled. Another example
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ

Todd

What the hell is a glass purse

leftsists dont like zionism

>glass purse
>Kristallnacht is back baby

>>hurry up jew!

oy vey!

>pointing out that someone's jewishness is anti-semitic

this. was probably plastic. OYYYY FUCKEN VEYYYYYY. ffs. the israelites used to get FREE FOOD. they whined too much. God took it away. just like how He divorced them later on for being pagans

and the worst part? hitler was jewy af

A purse made of glass

>As her boyfriend wraps his arms around Haberkorn, Cooke appears to get up and then fall as she takes another swing at him.
>As her boyfriend
There goes my ticket of out of NEETDOM

Sounds like a jew running a scam. She is 29 with no kids, so no she is not our girl.

NO.
Rule #9001: Always hide your power level in public.

Let us atleast praise this rich brat for her justified anti kike behavior, Bravo

I think she did nothing wrong
kikes look busy do nothing and are lazy tards in general
if you dont agree then you are kike slaves

however i am willing to change my views for a qt ht rich jewesssssss

Imagine it. Celebrating New Years with blonde Anglo socialite. Tipsy, flirting on line, she's buying your snacks and wine. Big schnoz lady bitching about prices in front of you. Oy vey. Your girl caresses your neck and shoots daggers at her, "Hurry up Jew!" The Jew goes into shock. Your GF takes $300 glass clutch and smashes her head like a SS trooper. "Will you marry me?" "Oh, a-user, of course babe." She buys an extra pack of condoms on her Amex Black Card.