Meet a fellow musician

>Meet a fellow musician
>Connecting through similar music tastes
>Casually mentions he's islamic, whatever
>We talk and he asks if I have Snapchat so he can send me his demo
>Adds me, sends me demo. Demo is badass. He says his friend plays guitar in it.
>Ask him if he'd want to try to be in a band
>He suddenly asks "How old are you?"
>I answer "24"
>He replies "Aaahh, damn. I'm 26, thought you were younger..."
>Asks him why me being 2 years younger than him matters.
>He stops replying...for an hour
>Finally replies with "Brrooooo, I forgot what I even said. I'm so tired. So tired. lol"
>Look up his "Friend" that plays guitar. He is 17 years old.
>The Muslim guy starts talking about his "Islamic beauty" and how beautiful she is

Am I talking to a fucking Islamic paedophile? I don't have enough evidence to deduce this 100% but what other reason could he possibly have for acting like this?

I told a guy he was in a previous band with and he told me he was "flaky" whatever that vaguely means. I look a lot younger than I am and am kinda feminine I'll admit, I have a feeling this guy lures young musicians into a "band" with him to try and fuck them. Just jumping to conclusions here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdvxvQ9h2AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only good muslim is one buried in the ground wrapped in a pigs carcass

I just think it's unsettling how common it is for Muslims to be paedophiles.

show your flag fag

>17
>Pedophile

wise words

Underage is underage. A 26 year old trying to mess with highschoolers is messed up.

They're Semites just like Jews, so it runs in the family.

I once went to a mirror lab to see how they are made and some Muslim guy tried to get me to start a organization where we would seduce girls into our healthcare plan group and then have sex with them and then tell them to bring more in. Now I guess that sounds okay but like I just met him and he just assumed so much about me, so many crazy assumptions, and he just wanted to start a weird cult just like that. I luckily got saved by campus police and decided to get them to talk with me and he shaded out but that was freaky.

Faggots like yourself that throw the word pedophile around like it's nothing is sickening.

When you think of a pedophile it should be someone who abuses infants to 11 year olds.

12 to 17 year olds are typically thots.

> Islamic musician
This him?
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvxvQ9h2AA

no it isn't

i'm pretty sure it's haraam for the girl to be doing that in the pic

not your fucking blog, you assblasted faggot

I've seen them play before. It's Koran Koran. Not very good. Lead singer should use mouthwash. Bad breath. Yuck!

>Not sure if Amos or Destiny

So he's a gay Muslim? lol

Is he an Afghani, if so then 100% certain he wanted your boipuccy

Bass is haram in Islam anyway

Kek, did I say I condone perverts targeting teenagers?

Either way it's statutory rape.

girls should be impregnated at the age of 14

Aren't they all?

while i was in Afghanistan pedo's were everywhere and us as the military wern't able to do anything about all the rape of those poor "chai" boys

There is no rock n roll in islam or music like you know it

Only cobra music and arab music

From the start how can you sympathise and be friendly with a muslim

POL is really full of cucked faggot

Jews and muslims are both semites cockroach who need to be exterminated

>Brrooooo, I forgot what I even said. I'm so tired. So tired. lol

Wasn't this convo through text?
how would he forget what he said ?

17 would be hebephilia

girl thats what guys in bands do,
lure in cute girls to jam with them and then fuck
idk why you being 24 would matter since it sounds like you look good but thats the game

not sure if political desu

>I have a feeling this guy lures young musicians into a "band" with him to try and fuck them
That is what musicians are. Bands are for fucking people. Sage.

Now put your hands together and give it up for Quran-Quran, featuring Sharia Twain on vocals and lead guitar!

Do they play explosive punk?

They are everywhere. I had a Paki at my work recently, serving as a temp. Of course my world ass started the get to know him. Now, I'm a bit handsome, not to much but enough apparently to stimulate the Paki because he started breaking tons of physical norms. Started touching me, standing very close. He got soon got the idea that I wasn't the right one to try so he stopped. But yeah. Those mizzlims are thirsty for everything.