It will happen when the weather cools. TRUMP DID IT!

Anyone else think Trump is using whatever technology exists, I guess HAARP, in order to manipulate the weather? The cold temperatures will ensure that people are home and cant really riot or protest in force if mass arrests were to start. It all just seems way too convenient.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this related to that global cooling issue I've been hearing so much about lately?

>temps colder than mars
They never say just what those temps are.

Trump is about to publicly start draining the swamp.

Oh fuck, my gay relatives live there I hope they make it through the storm

There's 2 storms coming. If you know what I mean....

IF TRUMP IS HAVING FAKE NEWS AWARDS ON MONDAY...

That means that there is going to be absolute proof before then that.
>Russia was a deep state operation
>Mueller is /ourguy/
>All the news around the special counsel has been fake
>All the "sources say" are completely fake
>Trump is about to publicly start draining the swamp.
>Normies who don't support Trump will slowly resent the people they trusted.

So you're saying
>It will happen when the weather cools=
>it will happen when Trump gets access to top secret projects

Very interesting

God Emperor. Praise Kek.

2 storms ! I feel you brother

This is one of the most clickbaity headlines I've seen in a good while.

checked

>two storms
WHOA WHOA ON....TWO. FUCKING. STORMS!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

THIS IS IT BLAUNALD SPLAMPH. YOU ARE FUCKING FINISHED THIS TIME!! IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW....

TWO SCOOPS
TWO SLICES
TWO TERMS
TWO STORMS

PRAISE KEK

is anyone selling weather modification licenses?

-140 in New York is that normal there

>HAARP
controlling the weather.

Manipulating.

New year, new storm

TWO DIGITS

Why sponge it up when you can just freeze it solid and remove with ease?

You can't shatter water into 1000 pieces, can you?

With the help of mars force cold, I believe it can be done.

The water freezes brother

Throw another Fake News on the pyre!

Praise Kek. Take back our country.

Take my e-e-energy, D-Devin-sempai!

High energy tonight boys

W-win-Winter Chan is that you?

The only arrest that would cause people to riot is Obama & Michele being arrested.

I don't think any one would care if the Clintons or others were arrested.

IN PEACH

That's why Trump turned on the weather machines. Nobody is gonna go outside because they'll be glues to the televisions watching it play out. Everyone who hates Trump put all their faith in Mueller, when he releases his findings they will probably puke from how bad they hate the media.

here its is... the dumbest fucking thread I've seen on here today

Fuck off dutch

intredasting theory actually

Go look at more nigger dicks or mutt threads faggot.

dumbest poster ive spotted today

And of course the east coast overreacting to weather AGAIN like the fucking pussies they are

They ain't seen nuthin yet.

>colder than mars
that's cool

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Yeah but Mars can get maximums of 24 degree Celsius, so it's a retarded statement.

Can't wait. It's about to get real cozy.

yes and that shit will progressively get worse. the US in particular will have a hard time dealing with more droughts, storms, extreme cold AND heat depending on state and season

I am in south carolina.

We are literally in a state of emergency since the last time we had snow like this was 30 some years ago and nobody was prepared.

LOOK AT MY FUCKING SNOW DOUGHNUT

>tfw have a fetish for girls in snow but don't have a girl to be in the snow for me and I will never have this chance again
I also have a cold sore so whatever.

A side note, we are under a curfew because emergency vehicles can't get to us, but since the roads are under a foot of snow, we can't leave anyways.

>Two digits

DRUMPFHGHHHHFF

It's pretty cozy here.

O great kek....

bringer of chaos.
Allow the final happening to come.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

>there are places on Earth that get to -126 degrees
I can’t even imagine what that feels like. The coldest I’ve ever been in is like 6 degrees.

CHECKED AH SAY

KEK VULT!

manlet digits

Why leave out your garden furniture? It'll get wrecked.

Look at how the guy on the rights mouth is open, numales are broadcasting themselves at this point.

Funny how nobody was afraid of weather before that terrible Al Gore flick came out.

noted

Mueller is /ourguy/

When there was huge hype surrounding the ‘storm’ in early October, there was also a sudden windstorm that happened over New England with like 80 mph winds. They say it was also this ‘bombogenesis’ or whatever. It was the day manafort was named. People who experienced this will remember. It knocked out the power for many.

This has got to be the most autistic shit I have heard in awhile.

dumb frogposter

>This is still getting replies.
Funny how this board can never spot bait. Almost like it's full of newfags who aren't actually from this site... Hmmmmm RMYT

meanwhile in california we've had like 3 inches of rain so far this season

today's the day you jump in front if a train.
do it.

This doesnt mean shit. We've got evidence multiple people broke the law, hillary included. None of them will even face a trial. That's how deep state works. The corruption always wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

They said the high on Mars is -2F. A lot of the North was colder than that.

Checked and Erect

>dumb frogposter

you just went full retard

They're cheep furniture and last time it snowed here was when I was 2.

Seriously, cold weather and snow during Winter is unheard of, there is something bigger going on.

If he controls the weather, he is controling it to prove that global warming is a Chinese hoax

At my place there is no snow like it was 10 years ago when there was 1.5m of snow in November.
But then I hear how everyone in the US is going to freeze to death, like wtf is happening?

Was it Georgia that basically shut down after a few inches of snow a few years ago?

I saw where new York and California are suing the federal government for discrimination by not allowing them to write off more property taxes.

You could, you know, lower property taxes. Trump is making money hungry kikes and libs pay money.

Shirt is so cash.

FUCK YEAH!!!

Fucking right he will!

You know he's gonna do it.

any day now . . .

`

Don't mess with powers you don't understand.

The storm destroys but it also creates. Praise Kek!

>Georgia that basically shut down
Snow in the southern states can and does lead to systemic stupidity.

This year the rocky mountain area is barely getting snow, it seems very odd. Also it was abnormally warm 60 degrees in the Dakotas in mid December right before diving 80 degrees to the -20's the last two weeks.
I will probably always remember this winter and it has barely started.

I had considered this earlier about NYE. Keep people indoors and away from false flag terrorism too?

Storm Confirmed

I'M FEELING IT NOW LADS

I'm sure most terrorists are smart enough not to attack on holidays or big events, especially when police always announce security. Boston Marathon seems to be the last attack during a major event.

>The water freezes brother

Sorry, not you. They expect one of us in the ice, brother.

These winds are shaking the lamp posts outside my home. I thought I was outside of the path of the storm but I guess not.

State’s money should go into stare infrastructure, not handed over to the big daddy fed to squander and redistribute. This is about the poor states feeling entitled to rich state’s money. Those people already paid their share, and the fed is mad that states found a way to keep their own fucking money.

AYYYY WE MARS NOW

Also this snowstorm is 100% genetic engineering because I checked the weather 2 days ago and it said my town was going to get 1 inch and then I go to check yesterday and it says we're getting 8 inches! There is no way organic storms are capable of that.

Wtf pussy it was -47 outside last week. It's great. It's anti-hoodlum weather. Now that's a far shot from the other 30 degrees to bridge the gap between here and what I assume was something taken in Antarctica, but if it's anything like the difference from -25 to -45, it's not that the cold has any more discernable intensity, it just causes you cool that much more rapidly. So my legs, without adequate dress, might go numb in 5 mins instead of 15 (and then actually you'd end up getting some frostbite which is painful but that's not the "cold" you're feeling), but numbness all feels the same. You feel me?

Im glad I live in the southwest

>temps colder than mars?
What? How?

Clickbait-y headline. They wrote it knowing nobody would actually do the research. Regardless, the storm is pretty serious but to say it's colder than Mars is a gigantic exaggeration.