Fascism in America ENDS in 2018

January 20, 2018 will mark the 1st anniversary of Trump's inauguration as President. He won't make it to a 2nd. He is finished. Whether it is impeachment, or a coup, or any other number of reasons, Trump will no longer be President.

Mueller is inches away from all the proof he needs regarding the Russian money laundering and collusion. Steve Bannon has turned on Trump and substantiated his ties that we all knew about (well, us rational people) all along.

Between this, his mental state and the very real threat of nuclear war, it is clear that he is completely losing and has absolutely no one on his side.. Of course when he is eventually ousted the Nazis that voted for him might protest but there will be a thousand times more counter-protesters like every other time

There will be chaos, and in the chaos we will dismantle this fascist and capitalistic government which causes violence by supporting white supremacy and anti-LGBTQIA hate speech.

tl;dr - we won, nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Dunbar
youtube.com/watch?v=gXjg_g3Jy3U
youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo
youtu.be/K85_L1R9VyA
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we won
If Trump becomes President, the left wins?

I'm so scared, it'll be just like November 4th.

OH WAIT.

we all know how that ended for you last year on January 20th

>nov 4
>still not realizing this had anything to do with antifa

t.brainlet

Faschists of tomorrow will call themselves the anti-faschists.
- Winston Churchill

Today the politics turn left, tomorrow it turns right.
Its always the same.

R.I.P garbage cans

You won't do anything, you fucking pussy. You don't believe in guns so you'll probably just throw dildos around because you're all faggots.

Oh and I almost forgot
>and the very real threat of nuclear war
Kill yourself fearmongering fag on ice.

who told you we don't believe in guns? you are confusing us with democrat statists

Listen to the mainstream media and President Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, and you would conclude that war on the Korean Peninsula is imminent, right?

You’d be wrong. The only way a war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if Washington starts it. Let me tell you why.

The 50-year war between North Korea and its neighbor South Korea is over. North Korea lost. Dictator Kim Jong Un now presides over a dying society in the North – a prison camp full of about 25 million miserable, starving people masquerading as a country. North Korea lags in economic terms somewhere behind Ethiopia.

In contrast, South Korea is an economic juggernaut; a nation of roughly 51 million with an economy larger than that of Russia, which has a population of about 144 million. In terms of per capita gross domestic product, South Korea ranks 31st in the world, while Russia ranks 68th and North Korea ranks nowhere.

Kim’s armed forces mirror his society’s tragic condition. They are an aging tribute to the Soviet forces of the 1970s. Any attempt to employ them against South Korea’s modern armed forces would end in devastating defeat for North Korea.

Kim also knows that missile attacks launched from his soil against the South Korea, Japan or the United States would result in the immediate and total destruction of his Stalinist regime.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has told Kim in very clear terms that if Kim launches an attack on his neighbors or the United States, he is on his own. The Chinese armed forces will stand by and watch as Kim’s regime is systematically annihilated.

To reiterate, the only way war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if the United States starts it. And this insight explains Kim’s strategy. His best chance of survival is to goad President Trump into attacking him. Then Beijing – despite the Chinese distaste for their North Korean neighbor – will be obligated to intervene to defend Kim’s regime.

Anyone remember pepperballs?

t. brainlet

You guys won't do shit, nothing will happen.

With this point in mind, Kim has turned to Moscow, not Beijing, for help. Moscow sees Washington’s renewed interest in bringing down Kim as an opportunity. From Moscow’s perspective, North Korea is useful insofar as it can be leveraged in a high-stakes game to bring Washington into conflict with not only North Korea, but more importantly with China.

While China will not support North Korea in a war unleashed by the Kim regime, Beijing has said the Chinese Armed Forces will assist Kim if Washington attacks North Korea.

To promote conflict with China – something President Trump made less likely with his wise diplomacy toward China – Moscow is willing to provide just enough technical assistance to create the illusion of capability in North Korea.

The North’s recent missile launch is a case in point. The liquid-fueled rocket that North Korea launched into space recently lacked precision guidance, as well as a viable warhead. And, like its predecessors, the rocket broke up on reentry and crashed in pieces into the sea.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in summed up the 50-minute rocket test by saying it was not clear “whether the communist nation has in fact built nuclear weapons, let alone perfected its missile technology.”

For Washington, the right course of action is obvious. Don’t take the bait. As former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates warned some time ago: "Any future defense secretary who advises the president to again send a big American land army into Asia or into the Middle East or Africa should have his head examined.”

The sole beneficiary of a conflict between the United States and China is Russia.

Like Serbia in 1914, North Korea is unpopular with virtually every nation in the world, including China. On the eve of World War I, the Guardian newspaper noted sarcastically that “if it were physically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air of Europe would at once seem cleaner.” Most of the world would readily apply this description to North Korea.

Of course, in 1914 not a single European statesman regarded Serbia as a country so important that every major power in Europe – and eventually the world – would go to war over its future. Yet, thanks to Russia’s decision to mobilize its armies and back Serbia, that’s exactly what happened.

My advice to President Trump is simple: Mr. President, Moscow is inciting Rocket Man. Don’t take the bait.

Autista Barista AntiFacista!!

kill yourself, antifa thug
hopefully you get raped by a nigger in hell

Please give us a happening this time you useless fucking niggers! I'm bored as hell.

I’m just curious, what was it like for you on November 8th, 2016? What was going through your mind the moment it was announced that trump had won the election and would in fact be the next president of the United States? Did you feel sad? Or alone? Knowing that the majority of Americans voted for fascism, for white supremecy, for the alt-right and everything it stands for, knowing that your progressive ideology had been thoroughly rejected at the ballot box all over the nation. Did it make you angry? I’m really curious.

You have my support my antifafriend
there's literally nothing wrong with being a jew

Keep telling yourself that, maybe if it was the original Antifa (which is in Europe) we would of saw something. But European Antifa is just a puppet for the 4th Reich and the American Antifa is just a joke that was funded by Sorros and a few clothing corporations trying to make a buck.

You people have NO Idea what fascism actually is if you think that the US government is fascistic. I'll agree that there's some very serious problems with the current establishment, but some kind of communist govern!end would be a million times worse.

always knew this was a fascist country, what trump getting elected did was cause normal people to see it. and now the time for the revolution will be at hand, all thanks to trump and you alt-right nazis that people are repulsed by

You've seen life through distorted eyes
You know you had to learn
The execution of your mind
You really had to turn
The race is run the book is read
The end begins to show
The truth is out, the lies are old
But you don't want to know

Most "normal people" are waking up to the blatant anti-white racism that's circling around the media. It's very real and it isn't necessary.

"normal people" meaning people on Sup Forums ? lol ok, look around and see twitter and other mainstream sites, not your nazi sites, to see what normal people are about. they are pro-lgbt, pro diversity, anti-nazi, anti-trump. and yes white privilege is a problem and needs to be exposed, ESPECIALLY under this fascist piece of shit.

>T.boomer

They're realizing that blacks/BLM are playing you like a fucking fiddle. They're brainwashing you with shit like "being white = racist by default", "If you disagree with me in any way and suggest any kind of civil discourse then you're a nazi", basically all the shit you've posted in this thread.
>t. Normal person who doesn't scream doomsday every time Kim Jong Un picks his nose
It's never happening. Never.

I would hit one and then smash on the breaks and make it look like a accident.

Just like it did in November

You want to know what the problem with diversity is in it's current interpretation? It's not actually diverse.

Today, when we talk about diversity, we never look past the skin color of a person. The only thing most pro-diversity people want are just different skin colors and genders rather than a diversity of thought. A group of six white men can be diverse, because they can think and act in a totally different way from one another.

This whole trend of 'diversity' in movies, video games, and the real world is ultimately harming what diversity actually is. Just looking at the skin color or gender of a person and determining who they are based on that doesn't sound very progressive, now does it?

Fascism has no clout in America for the same reason progressiveness is losing it's clout; because America is an inherently traditionally liberal nation. Suck my dick.

You know in some states you can just keep on driving due to some last year law changes. The guy you hit can be sued for reckless behavior and endangering self/others.

Oh I forgot to mention all those sign holders were arrested.

Kill yourself.

>remember remember the 4th of November?
Remember that shit? neither do I....
You keep talking, we keep waiting.

Why do you false flag post with the commie flag? Trump is heading for the shitter and so are you commie and antifa losers after he leaves.

No one will push this radical pinko bullshit once a Democrat gets back in the White House. It will take the energy out of the radical left and right movements. We will go back to the civility of maybe a few years ago at least. Centrism is on its way back, first in France and now here. Capitalism will be safe for the near future as we move back towards free trade and sensible fiscal policies.

Tl;dr get fucked commies and Nazis

why doesn't any one of you pick up a fucking AR from walmart and begin mowing down niggers or nazis? All I hear is blah blah blah larp blah blah blah kikes blah blah blah
why don't you begin the fucking race war already? not a single shot fired at the moment, pathetic

I suggest waiting until 2020 to take back the WH in an election because if you think you'll stage a coup and live to tell about it, you got another thing coming. Better men than you tried to stage a coup and found themselves at the end of a noose and hung as traitors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Dunbar

So BTFO while you can.

Keep it up.
You're doing great! In fact, I'd suggest you guys go more extreme. It will NOT backfire, in fact, I am betting once you guys start bombing and shooting people who don't agree with your enlightened opinions, you'd get 100 million US citizens to join your organization right away.

Just remember to keep saying how you're against fascism.

what commie flag? are you retarded?

We aren't the ones pushing the war retard.

Ooh I'm scared.
Shut the fuck up. Get back to your colleges, you damn soy boys or we'll show you what a fist sandwich tastes like

does the phrase "gas the kikes race war now" ring a bell?

>some autists on 4chinz says something inflammatory
Yea thats soooo main stream....

It’s not always the same. It’s the same when both sides are fucking the people equally. That’s not the case anymore.

>implying half the right these days doesn't want to go full 1488

>implying jack boot thugs from an authoritarian military are knocking down doors and rounding up "le jews"

I found a fascist stronghold.
shell companies and the sort...
www.bizapedia.com/addresses/10-corporate-dr-ste-300-burlington-ma-01803.html
www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=revolutionaryabolition.org

The more obvious anti-white racism that the media pushes, the better off we’ll be. White nationalism hasn’t had such a good recruiting tool in generations.

THANKS CNN!

that's exactly what I'm complaining about faggot. too much bark with no bite. it's annoying

by fascist of course I'm refering to an antifa stronghold.... and related shell companies.

>He won't make it to a 2nd
ya he will

Pol is a board of peace you bigot

Well, if you want to be the first to get prison time, be my guest.

useful idiot

Actually, the correct way to do this is as follows.

>drive up to the line and stop, then take foot off of the brake
>easing forward in drive, lay on the horn
>these are antifa, so they’re cowards, and no one is going to let themselves get run over by a drifting car
>by going slowly and pressing on the horn, you are giving a warning of your movement that any reasonable pedestrian unlawfully present on the roadway must heed
>when they start attacking your car (and they will), especially if they start hitting your windows, then you’re free to floor it
>report the incident to the nearest police officer ASAP and state that they mobbed you and you were afraid for your life

That’s how you get through a blockade like this.

He's not finished cuz then you'd be out of a job you SHARTBLEW nutsuckers

Woman's March this January 20th Washington D.C. Eminem will be performing wearing a pink pussy hat.

>be leftyfag
>use pol/ack lingo like 'brainlet'
KEKED

how many faggots around here unironically want to kill themselves, or "die heroically" or some bullshit like that? Well there's your opportunity nigger
I'm not in the US btw

>if you act in your own self-interest, this makes you a useful idiot
I must be one of those rural and suburban retards I guess.

Do you eat your soup before it’s finished cooking?

Patience, my white friend. Things are coming to a head even sooner than we’d hoped.

Fascism will win.

You are another alt-right loser LARPing as a commie. The obvious overuse of LGBTFDSFHDSJ+-=xD!!1 and the bullshit about "hate speech". Hate speech laws will never happen in this country. Mueller is close to cracking Kushner, Don Jr., and Pres. Trump in that order. Regardless of what happens, the Dems will push Sen. Kamala Harris who is squeaky clean, and will easily defeat whatever loser the dank Bernie redditors end up rallying behind in the primaries. She doesn't sound Muslim like Obama so they can't even milk that this time.

Do you know what a war plan is? Have you
ever actually thought about it? No, your a spic,
of course not. No one who isnt one of the people you describe is going to do something so stupid. Those of us who are rational know we have to let the current form of America die in order to enact real change. Going out in "le blaze of glory" only reinforces the enemies narrative, and does nothing to change the overall public perception of the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXjg_g3Jy3U

youtu.be/1yBd5RY7GRo

That's how you get out of a blockade

lmao I'm not white. If I was to begin the race war I'd begin by killing nazi larpers

I thought you guys were irrelevant now. Oh wait, you still are.

so you are going to wait until they have decimated your numbers enough that you actually have the balls to do something?

Hey OP:
Ram it!
Ram it!
Ram it!
Ram it up your poop shoot!

youtu.be/K85_L1R9VyA

Hey OP, how does it feel to know that the LEFT are the fucking fascists?

>a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Conservatives are just trying to stop the bleeding

what are your strategies in dismantling this fascist and capitalist county you live in? Like seriously how will it go down? you expect us to be afraid you antifan children?

>so you are going to wait until they have decimated your numbers
Bro, I dont know how you are imagining this problem. But no one is "decimating" our numbers. Propaganda exists sure. But there is no physical force reducing our numbers. There are 200 million white people in America. We aren't going anywhere anytime soon, and 88 million of us are armed to the teeth. People here are simply reacting a something that "potentially" could be a real problem. A perceived threat backed by rational understanding of the enemy.

It's fucking newspeak man....you hit it on the head. Today, diversity means all colors, shapes and sizes have to think and act exactly the same.

Remind me what was on Nov 4th?

Anything you don't like, you just call fascism.

kill yourself shill rat

You are utterly wrong.
I have met more and more people who are awoken to the Jewish oligarchy running this country and seen first hand the racism on both sides escalate. Only sheltered inner-city liberals are as you described. The civil war is soon.

Trump is a Zionist puppet and so are You, played like a fiddle by your Jewish masters.

>what is demographic change
the way they are decimating your numbers is by everybody getting blacked, white families having one child while each negress in the hood pops out 4

lol the most effective red pill gif i've ever seen. there's something scientific about bombing you with that message when the tits pop out

We do, and we will when we get a critical mass. Right now we are in the information war stage to spread the truth about what filthy kikes like you are doing.

I'm glad Antifa cleared all that shit up for me. Because, they have been so right on everything so far.

>we won

What did you win????

>everybody getting blacked
That is literally a very small amount of the population.
>white families having one child
That is also a meme. Last year saw white births back on top of the birth rate.
>each negress in the hood pops out 4
Thats what politics are for. Massive welfare reform has already occurred, and much more is on the way.

not a kike bro, just the average black gentleman

You've no idea that many of you Antifags have already been ID'd and are set to have "accidents" and "suicides".

All we need is to take control of two warheads. One to level the red portions of Texas in case we lose, and another for negotiation purposes. Really makes you think.

>muh drumpf is a nazi maymay
Read this: theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

>mfw I wish there were right wing death squads coming for me so I could finally legally pop a bullet through their brain

The left will continue to try to weaken white power because secretly they know it comes from racial superiority. That problem they talk about is merely them not reconciling with the truth.

HAHA FUCK MONALD GLUMPF WE R WINNING WITE PPL ARE GONNA DIE WE GONNA KILL YALL STUPID WITE CUMSKINS HAHA FASISM IS BAD AND WE WIN BCAUSE WE DA GUD GUYS AND WE WIN AND FASISM IS BAD AND RONALD MUMPF IS LITERALLY I MEAN LITERALLY HITLER AND FUCK HITLER YOU RASIST ASSS NASIS NASISS DON'T WIN Y'KNOW THAT? FUCK YALL STUPID ASS RASIST ASS NASIS ASS BUMPF SUPPORTING ASS STUPID MOTHERFUCKIN FASHISTS I FUCKIN HATE YALL FUCKIN CUMSKIN WITE ASS MILKTOAST TUCKIN WITEYS HAHA STUPID MUMPF SUPPORTERS

>mfw no face
>mfw same wish

Who granted you civil rights? Who can take them away?

>conquered by kikes
>keeps being a wagecuck
>secretly hates kikes but pretends not to to keep his job
>larp on mongolian basket waving board about killing his masters
>never actually do anything
le superior aryan race!

Holyshit! People are still Antifa!? That's like wearing fucking hammer pants. It's not ironic and it's not cool, it's just fucking old and gay! Ahahahahahaha! Fag!

lets let people fuck our wives and girlfriends to end fascism!