Most Cucked City

What is the most leftist/sjw city in North America overall. There are a lot of contenders, but I might have to nominate Toronto as #1. Can anyone from Portland or San Francisco make a comparison?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/philadelphia-city-council-approves-bill-to-remove-bulletproof-glass-from-storefronts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI
youtube.com/watch?v=W0OMxu0HeiE&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=mAyUnu8x3Sw
autostraddle.com/photoessay-crossroad-to-black-trans-liberation-national-day-of-action-372980/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWyB3FneEkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was literally about to say Toronto. Top Kek

torontos cool if you live in the gta, i bet living there would be shit tho

it is

Yeah, all those cities that attract tech companies, high quality of life, diversity and wealth are the worst! Lets be like them backwoods hillbilly redneck right-wing rural shitholes where Trump supporters marry their cousins, YEEHAW

There's a reason why MIT and Harvard are in blue voting districts, you fucking wingnut. Literally the smartest people on Earth live in cities, while White Christian bumfucks worth nothing live in shacks

You people are the worst kinds of imbeciles imaginable. You live nicely-sheltered lives, blocked off from the ghettos you create with your inbred brand of liberal politics. If you had ever once stepped foot in a Toronto ghetto, you wouldn't be making the smart-ass comments you're making right now, you anime-avataring weeaboo fuck.

>men are cucks
because of women. the end

sounds like hitler

Toronto is financial capital of eastern canada.
Montreal hqs went to toronto.
Women in toronto like money.
Women in montreal, they can be wearing a potato bag but they think they are the shit.
Montreal is thrashy and poor.
Toronto is gay and multicultural, but there is money there, for a fucking shabbos goy.

White power,

No Toronto sucks, the whole gta sucks, Ontario sucks, I lived there the majority of my life. Best day is when i moved outta that shit province

Probably Toronto. It's pretty much game over for us in Canada.

Fuck this place.

>Oh canada

Kek

Anyone remember a time when Canada was like America stuck in the 1980's? But you know, just without Ronald Reagan.

I live in Philadelphia. I know its not the most cucked, but its damn near close.

They just passed a law in the city forcing a lot of the small deli shops that sell things like booze, food, cigarettes, lottery tickets etc. in the ghetto parts of the city to take down their bullet proof glass dividers because its "racist".

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/philadelphia-city-council-approves-bill-to-remove-bulletproof-glass-from-storefronts.html

> Stefonknee

>Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
>Ahmed Hussen
you are a fucking embarrassment to the commonwealth

brave

youtube.com/watch?v=fGx6K90TmCI

Toronto. I can smell the astroglide from across the bridge.

t. Michigander

Well aware.

actually most city workers live in the countryside in commute to work.

>kids are still super nig dark

Q U I N T E S E N T I A L L Y B R I T I S H

ed boy

Dammit Canada just start the fucking Civil War in your country already.

This law is fucking retarded, it's all asian shop owners in ghettos that get robbed over and over, they'll literally go out of buisiness.

>San Francisco

Not even a contest. San Francisco is the most degenerate city out there. They recently made knowingly giving aids to someone as bad as a ticket for j-walking.

I nominate Fag-Town USA, AKA San Francisco.

my god..

>Stefoknee

Is she transblack too?

Probably Austin or San Fran

it would be tough to out-cuck San Fagscucksco. literally an american woman was murdered in broad daylight by an illegal alien, and he was found not guilty.
toronto is like a little baby compared to this.

Toronto may be the most leftist/faggiest, I don't know how to gauge this.

I think there are actually a lot of cities on pretty much the same trajectory. I know London UK is an immigrant, lefty stronghold. You hear lots of really bizarre stories coming out of there.

In a strange way there's a warpy sort of contest to see who can push the furthest and be the most 'progressive'. By doing this your dopey town gets a story in the NYtimes travel section, and a pat on the head from the global elites.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0OMxu0HeiE&app=desktop

Children see this?

They attract 3rd worlders because they don't know any better and so that said MegaCorps can exploit them

t. Former Torontonian, Toronto is HELL

youtube.com/watch?v=mAyUnu8x3Sw

Absolutely true. It's been documented over and over, no one wants to bring it up. The truth is racist.

Im like pic related mad right now

Here, here! Only regret I had was not leaving sooner. I regret every single day I lived in that hell

+1 for San Francisco.

VANCOUVER

Toronto is not cool no matter what. It's a leftist shithole full of poos and terrorists. Fuck off Chang.

>make sure there's a picture of a shitskin with women AND THE WOMEN HAVE TO BE BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYES. WE'RE GONNA FUCKIN GET THE WHITE MAN SHOW EM WHOSE BOSS YEAH

kek

I call these places you're trying to descibe Babylonian Satellite Colonies. They're not a part of their host countries, they're something else entirely.

Sad.

I'd rather white trash than the most courteous shitskins.

I hate seeing those cold, shit faces.

Toronto is gayer, but Vancouver is more Environmentally crazed and Indian worshiping

>diversity

Why the fuck would you even include that in the same sentence you faggot eurocunt piece of shit.

thoughts on Seattle?

>Le intellektjewuls vote blue XD
If you liberals are so fucking smart why did you vote Hillary, the ONLY candidate worse than Trump, and the ONLY candidate who could lose to him, as your democratic nominee? Your cities have the lowest quality of life anywhere on the planet. Some 90% of all crime in the world is committed in big cities. There are fewer homeless people in the entire fucking state of Montana than there are homeless people in London. You leftists have controlled big cities for forever and a half and they're still some of the most disgusting places on Earth.

0/10 you made me reply you cunt

Euroflags are actual Euros, they're either Roaches or Poos.. usually Roaches because for some reason they seem to believe that they're actually a part of Europe

How are they this retarded? Releasing crime footage does not make people racist. If a person commits a crime, they get arrested regardless of race.

Seriously if I was a cop and I arrest a Black person for a crime, I am not arresting the crook because he is black, I am arresting him for the crime he committed. If a citizen calls me racist anyway, I'll arrest the moron too.

I hope San Francisco turns into a war zone.

So is there a random rogue marketer telling the sheep that their kids will be shitskins too if they obey?

As a san franciscan, I can say i've never seen ads similar to OP in san francisco. So as bad as we are, toronto seems like #1 still.

That's Sarnia you're smelling, thank the DuPont family for that cancer causing city

Europe is basically a Muslim caliphate, so you could argue it's more Turkish than Turkey is European.

Either way Europoors suck.

You're probably right. I haven't been to Toronto since 99 for my French immersion program. I can't imagine how different it is now. People were fairly open minded, but nothing like today.

I went to Toronto 2 years ago, and it's just homeless people/heroin, chinks and empty apartments.

The backlash to all this fucking shit will be massive and glorious. The day of the rope draws ever nigh.

Vancouver has a surprisingly low level of sjwness.

It's because of the high percentage of Asian population.

Asians tend to be mostly based, but also materialistic and predictable.

They tend to excessively conform to cultural norms, but in Vancouver mainland Chinese culture has much more influence then Canadian sjw culture.

In fact I would go as far as to say that Seattle is more cucked then us.

That fucker deserves all the migrant abuse that's coming to him.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

>homeless people/heroin, chinks and empty apartments.

Lol sounds about right. All the people with """money""" move to the suburbs and buy a pre-fabricated shoebox home jammed into a suburban hell for $900,000. Literally 1,200SF townhomes with no yard and zero privacy for nearly a million dollars - it's the most perverse form of real estate cuckery you will ever witness in North America.

Fuck them all, I hope there's another huge fire in Toronto and it just wipes the slate clean.

I guess I have never been there, you'd know more. I am just going off the memes.

Like, I'm sure Toronto is probably not all like that either.

I am just giving the Sup Forums level analysis. xD

toronto made the big red fat feminist, anita sarkneezzian, and a HIV+ staffed restaurant. It's a lot worse than that but those three are internationally known and I ain't apologizing for any of this crap

Realistically just by saying that they paint a clear picture of who's doing the nigging.

Hitler loved homos just like you.

>Asians tend to be mostly based

fucking K I L L yourself

You are the reason canada will be a chinese colony by 2050

Its because the Asian "religion" if it can be called that is an assiduous reverence for your familiar ancestors and culture. They have got it right on that front. The entire SJW mindset of deconstructing culture and demanding that African niggers be inbred into your family line for arbitrary reasons is the equivalent to burning the Koran in the Islamic tradition.

The Asians have the right idea btw.

They're already getting it. In a way it'll be easier when WWIII starts. When America carpet-bombs Europe they won't have to contend with leftists whining about """collateral damage""" because there won't be anyone left but niggers and poos and jawas.

Hongcouvers not even that bad. Just stay away from white and black people and you can avoid almost all the sjwness.

It's not that hard as many areas are predominantly Asian.

Idk if the Hindus and Sikhs are infected with that stuff because they all live in South van and Surry.

Seattle is absolutely more cucked than Vancouver. Washington state as a whole is pretty bad. The only thing Seattle has going for it is Amazon and the University of Washington. Other than that it's just homeless queer burnouts. Not actively engaging in cuckery but has a greater capacity than most people think.
>t. Seattle resident

Cities are the most mismanaged places, they generate an abundance of revenue, but then its burned up in major projects that never reap any fruits or have so many fingers in it that it never gets off the ground. They rely heavily on materials that are brought in and during economic down turns created by that poor planning people die in them.

People in red states would survive a great depression in this era, people in blue states would not.

A real beauty

meh those types of posters are all over nyc too. its just easily ignored faggotry.

He's right though. The large Asian presence is what keeps the Sjws at bay. How many Trans/BLM/Hillary Asian women have you met as opposed to Black or White women?

The difference is that SJWs can actually be reverted back into functioning humans with enough effort.

Chinks are basically mindless zergs programmed from birth to form a hive and take over the territory they inhabit. They can't be reprogrammed.

Dumbest post of 2018 so far. Nice work jew. Very typical of you to hate people that can fend for themselves and are less reliant on your urban schemes.

Well it's true.
Asians have a proper male authority.
I see Korean men get physical with their girlfriends all the time!

Asians work hard. Just look at percentage of population vs percentage of ubc.

Asians don't give a duck about privilege or reperations or affirmative action.

I don't see how that's not based.

I would rather be a Chinese colony then an Arabic one or a African one.

Of course it would be best to stay a European colony but seeing as white suicide(how can you say it's genocide if white people votes for it and supported it every step of the way?) is occurring in all white nations today that's not an option.

Those universities are protected by a massive on campus police force that keeps all the vibrant diversity as far away as possible.

I live in Richmond Virginia, home of Virginia Commonwealth University. Definitely not one of America's "shining lights" of higher education. But still pretty important for the local state economy and "good enough" for many out of state and international students.

They have a police force of around 100 sworn officers, responsible for what amounts of 20 city blocks. There only real job is to keep the "vibrant diversity" of "a city on the rise" off the VCU Campus and way from the idiot white teenagers with more money then fucking sense. The moment a black gangsta from Gilpen court decides to take a walk down Main street onto the Monroe Park campus there are at least 2 "instruments of systematic racism" following his black ass. And as for the hobos, they are physically removed as fast as possible.

Why do they do this? becuase there were incidents in the past. Incidents that won't be spoken of in polite liberal conversation. So the students and the faculty are allowed their pontification about how evil the police are and how white devils keep the darky down. But the school administrators will continue to quietly fund their little 20 block police state. Because they know. They KNOW what will happen if they don't.

Black Trans Liberation National Day of Action - LA, California

autostraddle.com/photoessay-crossroad-to-black-trans-liberation-national-day-of-action-372980/

t. Chang Wangstein

Nice propaganda, zerg.

That's an orc man. Holey shit.

>thighs rub together with such force that it wears holes in the pant legs

Someone euthanize that nigger already.

Can they be? Is there a cure?

PLEASE SAY YOU KNOW OF THE CURE!!!

WHAT IS IT IMPART UPON US YOUR WISDOM!

Sorry dude, I haven't seen any full blown sjws become redpilled enough to be normal.

Once you actively engage in social justice you conciously decide to take an eyes-wide-shut mentality. All facts that oppose your narrative and goals of social justice are hatefacts and hatespeech.

Not only are they untrue but they are blasphemous to an extent that people who utter them must be ridiculed and branded with the mark of bigotry.

Holy shit that's my old secondary school. This is in Newham.

>tfw your hometown has been cucked since the 80s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWyB3FneEkQ

>The asian getting blacked
>The black getting riced

90% of those disgusting dreadlocked bra-less feminists from the 1990's are now married with children, living in some suburban house driving to a 9-5 office job.

Eventually the hormones kick in and they realize the clock is running out to have babies. They ditch their SJW memes and find a good provider to dump his seed 2 or 3 times so they can feel fulfilled, knowing they've created something other than perpetual misery for society.

Funny gif.

Lucky for us Canada has a points system for immigration so only chinks with money or higher education can get in.

(I sure hope it stays that way, but probably not. I bet you anything there will be immigration reforms in the name of diversity.)

To be worse than Toronto you have to also have ads like this in your subway cars

You can't even say it's not intentional.

>the raghead shitskin has two WHITE WIMMINZ
>the nigger has his own WHITE WIMMINZ
>the other nigger (yes, one nigger wasn't enough) has his own aZn pucci to wreck
>and the only white guy is getting cucked behind the Blasian Power Couple, literally behind the fucking train door

>look at these foreigners take up my side walks and not letting me walk on it
>instead of kicking them on the road or force my way through im gonna make a video because tha'll show them.
This is why pajiit and mohammed run around uncontrolled.

where did you move to that's better?

Yeah, the chinks with money drop off their 16 year old retard kids to rip around Hongcouver in $300,000 supercars. Great addition to society.

there's nobody left that's willing to fight