This will be Bannon's announcement tomorrow

This will be Bannon's announcement tomorrow

>Yes I got a little crazy under Trump
>But no, we are still good friends
>The Media made up the entire thing. They are liars. Here's the REAL excerpt in my book!

Trump then proceeds to give that journalist the award for biggest liar ever. Bannon then launches lawsuit against him.

They will continue to do this shit all year round, while Trump simply cracks down on election fraud, corruption, and the Obama administration. By the time November rolls around, no one will believe the media anymore, their credibility will collapse to nothing just as before.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-attorney-sends-bannon-cease-desist-letter-disparaging/story?id=52128555
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glad to see Sup Forums has fully moved on to 4D chess (aka stage 3 of grief: bargaining).

>Being this delusional
Oh, sweetie. It's all tumbling DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

I'm still looking forward to "depression".

I saw it; I saw something too. Because of what I saw, I know when the moment comes you'll be the one to turn.

You'll stand with me.

Happy new year shareblue. You cucks never change. Amazing how you all disappeared over the new years break.

Don't worry, user. It'll all make sense in a few days. The plausible 4D chess explanations will be deployed and your faith will be rewarded.

You guys are trying so hard to save face for Bannon. The fact is that Trump released a statement that clearly outlines how big of a faggot Steve is.

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

>DUNCE-IN-CHIEF
DUNCE-IN-CHIEF

Bannon is a faggot, but he's right. Trump is a fucking moron.

If Trump is cracking down on voter fraud, why did he dissolve the voter fraud commission today?

Oh right, because Maine's secretary of state won a lawsuit preventing the republicans from hiding the operations of the commission.

faggot.

Well if Trump released a statement, I guess that settles things!

I'm really going to be curious how Trump's base digests all this. If you go to NY Mag and read the excerpt, it's really really rough on Trump, and it rings true, at least to people who haven't drank the kool-aid

If it weren't true, Trump wouldn't have replied in this butt-flustered way.

Your fake news didn't mention he moved it to the department of homeland security. What's it like not knowing stuff?

So this is the new thing the Donald is pushing? DAMAGE CONTROL

They think it's 4D chess, but someone pissing on their own face seems like 4D chess to them.

alt-right delays don't have the right to picardpost, stick to your juvenile cartoons.

>didn't mention he moved it to the department of homeland security...

... to die.

Self-face-piss is the highest form of 4D chess, though. Especially when Trump does it!

>election fraud, corruption, and the Obama administration.
I care more about the wall than the Obama administration.

How about he enforces the 1986 amnesty act and deports every illegal no matter what? We hear fearmongering from the left that he's deporting thousands, what can the ACLU do when he deports tens of thousands?

Yeah because we aren't friendless virgins like every trump supporter on Pol.

You wish trumpfags

dis getting good.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-attorney-sends-bannon-cease-desist-letter-disparaging/story?id=52128555

Glorious

I hope Ivanka and Jared get divorced, and one of their kids gets addicted to drugs.

Just read it
If even 10% of it is true, it's really bad
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

Stop pretending to be in any way successful or happy people in life, you are coming to a Sudanese basket weaving forum to make people you will never know angry. Im not even sure what's more pathetic the thought that you are getting paid for this or the thought that you aren't.
Jesus Christ you guys are faggots.

You're bursting at the seams, my lad.

I'm clinging to the hope that Bannon LARPed so hard that his tantrum is legit. I want to see the drama.

Holy shit that is amazing. If that's all Bannon than I'm back on board with this 4D chess LARP. That literally reads like leftist fan fiction about Trump.