AUS/POL/ AUSTRALIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020

>Jim Molan, former military chief turned Liberal senator, issues stark warning over defence capabilities
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/jim-molan-issues-stark-warning-over-adf-capabilities/9303810

>Australian Cannabis Stocks Double in Value After Export Approval
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-01-04/aussie-pot-stocks-double-in-value-after-export-approval-chart

>Australia, New Zealand dollars underpinned by upbeat China manufacturing activity
msn.com/en-au/money/markets/australia-new-zealand-dollars-underpinned-by-upbeat-china-manufacturing-activity/ar-BBHLJlf

>Australia requests a 'period of transition' on new Indian tariff
msn.com/en-au/money/markets/australia-requests-a-period-of-transition-on-new-indian-tariff/ar-BBHrxrE

>Gina Rinehart adds $US2.5b to her fortune
msn.com/en-au/money/personalfinance/gina-rinehart-adds-dollarus25b-to-her-fortune/ar-BBHsM7a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cScpkfZUJOk
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/04/the-crane-mutiny-how-sydneys-apartment-boom-spun-out-of-control
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will only be a superpower because it will become Chinese territory.

Hope you cricket faggots enjoy your new super cameras and armed police. Need to keep the bogans in line.

What's for dinner lads?

wew

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

what are we going to do about the big black (african) menace, lads?

VB and Champion Ruby

but why?

Come home white cunts

Where do i but weed stocks from here? Banks?

You may can buy weeds but first you need to POO IN ___

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cScpkfZUJOk

FUCK YOU AUSSIES FUCK, YESTERDAY I WAS EXPLAINING TO Sup Forums ABOUT HOW MY SKIN RASE IS MKAING ME LESS WHITE AND SOME AUSSIE FUCK CAME INTO THE THREAD AND SAID I WAS 56% WHITE. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? I'M ALREADY SENSITIVE ABOUT BEING 18% NIGGER AND NOW APPARENTLY I'M 56% NOT WHITE? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS TOSAY WHO IS AND ISN'T WHITE YOU EMU FUCKING FAGGOTS! I BET YOU'RE ALL VIRGIN FUCK FACES THAT ARE MAD ABOUT LIVING IN A HOT COUNTRY THAT WILL NEVER BE LIKE GLORIOUS EUROPE. AS THE GENERATIONS AUSSIES CONTINUE IIVING IN SUCH A ENVIROMENT THEY WILL GET TAN AND CONTINUE TO GET TANNER UNTIL THEY DEVELOP DARKER SKIN AND BECOME THE TRUE 56%. THAT'S A FACT AND INEVITABLE BECAUSE Mother Nature FORGETS NO ONE! SO NEXT TIME YOU CALL ME OR ANYBODY LIKE ME 56% THINK TWICE AND REALIZE THAT YOU WILL SOON BE THE TRUE 56% JUST LIKE ALL FUCK FACES IN HOTTER SUNNY CLIMATES. SO GO FUCK YOURSELVES ARE IN THE ASS, DUMBASSES!

>Dutton talks about african gangs
>Communists on twitter reeee
You goys see that even getup is signalling about this?

We need to fully welcome these Australians! The BUKA family!

Clearly they have realised their Aussie Dream - with big house, car and family members.

White (((middle class))) BTFO.

>but why?

>wrecked the younger generations work future by demanding degrees in nuclear science to be a dishwasher
>Tried to kill the ones lucky enough to have jobs be forcing 80 hour workweeks without days off down their throats.
>Tried to kick us off healthcare
>Used their votes to vote in Jewball the Goldman Sachs banker.
>Shit up the roads of Australia with their piss weak driving.
>Fuck up the malls with their motorised scooters because they are too slack to walk.
>Raid their children's own super funds to give to their own retirements.
>Speculate on the housing market, while claiming outrageous tax breaks.

Boomers deserve to be gassed.

Regardless I can tell you that you're 100% pussy.

90% of this is bullshit also housing prices are finally falling in Sydney and Melbourne.
But I do agree so much with this:
>
>wrecked the younger generations work future by demanding degrees in nuclear science to be a dishwasher
Its fucking unreal I can't get any job its like hunting for gold in silver mine.

Oh god, saving this, thank you so much!

What can we do about cutting down on the amount of immigration that we have?

We let in something like 200,000 people a year.

We should at least halve this number and create a new points system that places educated Europeans (aka whites) at the top of the list.

No politicians will even touch immigration for fear of being called 'racist'.

What can we do before its too late?

nuked a soup, was good, going to bed early have to work tomorrow.

Its already too late

When will something interesting happen here again?

Feb. 19

DIGITS CONFIRM THIS

shit's fucked, it's too late. Increasing the population is considered an inherent good for some fucking reason, we're all going to be living in high rise apartments within decades since there will be too many people for individual homes to be a valid option

wtf i love chinese ching chops now

just admit it chang, they took your peoples for a ride and its white kids who are going to inherit your overpriced house payments

w-what is gonna happen on feb 19

War.

reckon i'm gonna get some beer for the new X-Files episode tonight if only for nostalgia's sake. dinner looks like it's gonna be rice based to soak up a six pack of Asahi. I'm thinking of firing up the rice cooker, then frying it up in a coriander, butter and beef stock infused oil and adding a tin of Aldi chicken and seasoned with Tabasco sauce. I know how to live you NEET fucks.

I'm white Australia, our fa... friend the gook is the one who makes the threads.

I just shitpost in them.

I cant accept that its too late. The same shit is happening all over the West. Are we literally all just going to lie down and watch ourselves die??

propose a solution that actually has a single chance of happening

>educated Europeans

You mean those soy cucks fully brainwashed in Jews controlled (((education))) system?

The number of immigrant we should take need to be zero.

>tinned chicken
>I kNoW hOw To LiVe YoU nEeT fUcKs

This.

Should see this guardian article. Everyone in the comments bitching about all this unit block development, but everyone's just gonna vote Liberal or Labor...again. Dumber than a box of hammers.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/04/the-crane-mutiny-how-sydneys-apartment-boom-spun-out-of-control

No people just need to stop overreacting Armenians got genocided and they don't sook about it this much. Whites will still be here there's too many of you cunts for you to just vanish that's an impossibility. Even if Jamal and Pajeet fuck your women are they gonna fuck all 800 million of them? Relax you're taking this too hard.

Been enjoying the new Romper Stomper. It's alright if you got nothing better to do. Antifa get the complete shit beaten out of them, awesome scene.

>>tinned chicken
so you don't lift? I have a few tins of everything on hand just for moments like this. quick and easy just like your mother.

Loo

We need a red pilled politically incorrect politician who can start to re-educate the public.

I reckon most Australians (ethnic Australians) would already be on board with lowering the immigration rate.

We need a polly who actually wants to make Australia great and isnt in the game just for themselves.

Surely there is someone in this country that meets that description!

*yawn*

Are you an Australian? and i dont mean what it says on your passport

>infusing oil with stock
wat

No you don't you're drinking Asahi. Bloody nip.

Why the fuck are there african's in Australia. Every time I turn on the news there's always gang shit going. What the fuck lads

Just found out from my Dad that I'm a genetic clusterfuck of a dozen different European peoples.

>British
>Germanic
>Dutch
>Slav
>Irish
and apparently one of my great (great?) grandmothers was half Spanish

and a whole bunch more I don't know about. How fucked am I?

>How fucked am I?
its not so bad once you accept that you arent pure

Yeah Aussie born and raised my parents were from Lebanon.

>my parents were from Lebanon.
you've got 3 seconds to fuck off mate

>Facebook meme
Go home, redditboy.

>my parents were from Lebanon.
hahaha

No wonder you dont care about what happens to this country.

Nah fuck off cunt.

Leave you slime

>parents were from Lebanon
>Aussie born and raised
Choose one and only one

where did you take that from dickhead? I live here ofc I care about this country but you 400-500 cunts that browse this board always screech white genocide but I just don't see it happening for points I mentioned above. Just silly bants m8 go grab a beer and enjoy the next dragonball episode, cunt.

underage posters need to get out

Unrelated points that have no common factor
>CHOOSE ONE A-user
Nah cunt
This

theyre the kids of the Sudanese that we let in during their war. They have no respect for our country and need to go back.

>calls me underage
>posts moonman
yeah get fucked faggot. You're the underage here
Yes cunt, you are not aussie
Yeah but there numbers are increasing and crime is too (((coincidentally)))

There is someone, but he's not a politician

>WE WUZ GREEKS

Says who you? My papers beg to differ. Btfo'd.

>We let in something like 200,000 people a year.
Mate it's a lot higher than that, somewhere between 800k to 1 million in 2017 alone.

>190k immigrants
>500k international students with working visas (basically a loop hole where they pay higher uni fees then can apply for permanent residency)
>90k + 457 visa workers
>+ refugees
>+ spouse visas
>+ family unification programs.

That's the average Med with varying skin tones. Take a breather cunt.

>Posts a drawing of what is clearly a greek
>N-No, w-w-were just like them wogs
Lmao I can stutter text too.

Daily reminder that you'd better enjoy beef while you can.
By 2024 the China-Australia free trade agreement will abolish all tariffs on Aussie beef, meaning you'll be competing with 80 million Chinese multi-millionaires for a share of the Aussie beef supply.
We currently export 70% of our beef to places like Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, the US, the Middle East and Japan (one of the factors that means that even very average quality beef is $28-$33 a kilo now).
By 2025 you can expect even the shittiest cuts of beef unsuitable for export to be $45-$55 a kilo.

Cap this post. In 10 years time beef will be a treat the average Aussie has a couple of times a year, no more, and it will be shit quality.

A lot of these get rejected especially the students and the 457 program is cancelled anyone who was on it is fucked. The majority of the int. students cannot collect enough points to stay here permanently and end up getting milked for cash before getting deported so I'm quite okay with that. The refugee programs from Africa need to stop.
>no other med country wore togas and olive branches
>must be greek
The Australian education system at its finest.

diversity and multiculturalism is white genocide.

What else does it mean but lowering the number of whites?

Our country is good cause it was built by white Europeans.

If it it was built by asians, indians or arabs it would not be anywhere near as good.

When these people replace those who built the country it will go to shit like most places in asia, india and the middle east.

Now what dont you understand about this?

youre a dumb cunt.

If i was born in China would that make me chinese?

Who here /triedtogiveupbeinganalcoholic/ since new year?

>drank since 13yo, had the occasional 2-3 beers with mates on the weekends, got blasted and happy
>fast forward 16 years, drink an average of 10-15 beers a night for the last 4 years despite having a job and driving everywhere
>feel like shit every day, barely get 6 hours sleep
>say fuck this shit 1st day of this year and go a day without drinking, wanna clean my shit up, doing okay
>next morning feel no urge to drink for most of the day but notice I'm shaking slightly and my voice is weird
>spend the next three days in bed basically shivering myself half to death while breaking out in a sweat every 30 minutes, breathing feels fucked the whole time, constantly gagging when trying to cough up mucous, can only bring a glass of water to my mouth with 2 hands I am shaking so much
>anything I try and eat I can only eat a quarter of and then liquid shit it out an hour later
>get about 4 hours sleep within the last 3 days and starting to lose it
>start googling about quitting cold turkey and why it's taking so long
>apparently I'm only in the late stages of the fucking first stage of Alcohol withdrawal, next 3 days come the possible heart attacks and seizures, the next stage after that I could look forward to a whole other week of delirium, hallucinations and psychosis before being in the "clear"
>nah fuck this cunt I have work tomorrow, sip a glass of red wine so I could get an hours sleep last night
>caved in and bought a carton after work today and on my ninth already to avert that nightmare again, seeing a GP tomorrow

This has redpilled me the fuck out of Alcohol lads.

You say that your aussie, then say your from lebanon. Aussie is pic related you dumb cunt. I'm LMAO'ing @ your life
this

its because you are from melbourne

You should read the review of it in the Murdoch press which is all about how 'problematic' it is to present a white nationalist viewpoint (all the while we have nigger gangs rioting and wreaking havoc all over Melbourne and Lebs going to jail for terrorism plots every other week).

Oh and it was reviewed by Wenlei Ma... pretty sure her roots go back generations.

>This image clearly displaying what is a stereotypical ancient Greek is representative of the entire Mediterranean
Did you mum drop you on a prayer mat when you were a baby? By the way a piece of paper from the government doesn't make you an ethnic citizen; sharing the genetic lineage of the founding majority population does.

Can you cunts stop shitposting so much? I can't start threads on half the boards due to an ISP ban.

Look into tianeptine

Your country is good because it was built to model European society it could have been built by monkeys for all I care and it would have functioned that same. You brought with you ideals developed over centuries by Europe. That said it was hard work that built this place I agree. Implying that diversity and multiculti are shitting this place up is also correct but seemingly this always goes back to race when it should go back to culture.
The name of the game is integration successful integration force it or lose the country.
Nationality? Yes.
I don't really care what an outcast from society has to say about definition of what it is to be Aussie. Sorry user.
Denial is the first step.

> The average half-caste roach
Fixed it for you there Abdulla

For retards whingeing about immigration, you need to stop bitching at the migrants and start bitching at corporate business owners who actively lobby for that shit, and stop voting for their ass tonguing pollies.

It's the same centuries old story: promote mass migration to drive down the cost of labour, but now mixed with globalist anti-state interests.

Based dinnerposter

How do you cunts feel about the Victorian Police naming the African problem?

I don't expect anything to be done, they're importing these fuckers to split the community and secure their power, them naming them is just a pressure-release thing because they got extra rowdy leading up the Christmas. I also got a feeling that the cops who actually have to go out and deal with this shit are not happy at their leadership pretending their isn't an issue and needed a gesture to not strike, but there's no way we'll see an deportations.

It's a nice first step, but there's a big step between naming the problem and actually deporting the bastards.

Go to AA. I know it sounds faggy but I know a couple of people whose lives were turned around by it and swear by it. Couldn't hurt, and it's a better place to air your shit than Sup Forums.

I think there's value in an organisation like the police force publicly acknowledging there's an issue, but solving it properly is beyond their means so in reality nothing is likely to get done.

>it could have been built by monkeys for all I care and it would have functioned that same
bullshit, give an example of where this has ever happened

I don't really care what an outcast from society has to say about definition of what it is to be Aussie
>a leb in majority white country

>mfw alcoholics and smokers try to make their crutch out to be some sort of manly activity
Embarrassing beyond measure.

I've been really black pilled about the whole thing. Heaps of people on twitter are just in total denial and claiming african gangs don't exist and it's all a media beat up. I mean of course they exist but these people are completely denying it. Or they just change the subject and pivot to the danger of "white males'.

It's very disappointing but then i think back to when I was younger in the earl 2000's when i thought terrorism didn't exist and was just a lie the government used to take away our freedoms.
I'm not sure what woke me up but If i knew I could wake up all these fools who refuse to accept the sudanese problem.

They're just hand-wringers, VicPol execs chasing self serving interests with the commie state government.

Everyone from senior management and down are baffled and frustrated by how politically-symbiotic the police force has become.

>Australia
>No manufacturing industry
>All we do is digging dirts and sell them cheap overseas.

I don't think it is happening, Tim.

British Egypt

you would be executed in China for even trying to suggest that

I had some hot chicks and chicken wings from this asian takeawat

Lebanon under France given French ideas and technology turned into a paradise before its civil war.
Japan under European and American ideas.
>inb4 MUH HONORARY

Syria under the UK same story as Lebanon.

Want more?
Implying that I'm not white go take a trip to Lebanon cunt.

Looking it up now, thanks mate.

I'm an anti social autist and would rather just deal with it with the drugs prescribed by my Doctor, but I know in my heart you are right. I really don't wanna deal with that experience in my life again, that was fucking terrifying.

legit was scrolling the whole of last night because i couldnt find the thread, thank god its here.

I dont understand you at all, how can someone browse this website and still be so blue-pilled?
You are part of the problem.