Maybe Millennials wouldn't be complaining all the time if we didn't need 18 jobs just to afford a soda

Maybe Millennials wouldn't be complaining all the time if we didn't need 18 jobs just to afford a soda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=5MnY7jsqBsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you shouldn't be wasting your precious money on soda.

maybe you should make yourself useful to anyone besides fast food.

Maybe you should have studied a degree that's actually important in the real world that offers people something of value

Mr. Iacocca needs to use that money of his to buy a suit that fucking fits. Just because he's wearing a suit doesn't mean is isn't as much of a fashionless slob like Zuckerberg.

Scholarships are given to niggerball chads.

and thats why people end up selling drugs or commiting fraud. "well maybe you should have..." How does that help the person now?

How about you offer an actual solution? Why should someone have to get a degree to afford basic bare necessities?

Suits are for lazy people. They are just like sweatpants, but more expensive.

some scholarships are, the rest are reserved for people likely to make a contribution to the world.

>2018
>still drinking the sugary jew

>Suits are for lazy people. They are just like sweatpants, but more expensive.
This too. It's a terdious uniform that is not "suitable" (snort) for most climates outside of England on a foggy morning. I hate that this is universal "business attire". Suits are largely trash, especially on a hot fucking day.
>We're doing business in Texas. LET'S WEAR A FUCKING WOOL SUIT!"
fucking why?!?

Bullshit. Stop larping, what contribution?

Making some company a bunch of money? Being a lawyer and defending devils or prosecuting innocent people? Scamming people by making them pay you thousands of dollars for the privilege of being given a poison that doesn't fix the problem you went for?

Just because your making money, doesn't mean "youre contributing" and it's more likely that you are contributing to the downfall of humanity. Prove me wrong. Oh wait you can't, everybody knows it's true.

School should not matter, why do I need to go to college for something I can learn online? If I can preform the job better than the people who wasted money, why does it matter that I didn't pay for a piece of paper?

The whole thing is a joke. Yes, the black pill sucks. You could say things like farming is a good contribution, but then I remember the gmos, the monopoly on seeds, the corn syrup in all my foods, etc.

Actual contributions? Like firemen? Maybe i'm just crazy, but I feel like the guy should be able to drink all the mountain dew he wants, and the guy who makes 300k a year defending criminals should go fuck himself.

>Maybe Millennials wouldn't be complaining all the time if we didn't need 18 jobs just to afford a soda.

No. Maybe Millennials would stop complaining if they actually got off their lazy asses, got a job (and actually do their damn job) to prove their worth, build a job reputation without burning down bridges so they can keep advancing to better paying jobs in the future.

But they won't. They like having way too invent new stupid shit to bitch about. Their little useless SJW club is really nothing more than a really fucked up retarded cult.

The REAL world is ashamed of that generation. Not just because they are extremely stupid but because they are the biggest embarrassment to the entire history of the human race. It's why I get surprised and excited when I finally find a Millennial that isn't a fucking moron. They are out there. Not many but they are out there.

It's more proof that left wing ideology is a cancer that devolves society. Seriously, what an embarrassing group of lazy whiny pussies and hypocrites with double standards.

>Try applying to higher places like retail
>Sorry sweetums, you need the experience ;^)
>Can't get accepted to get the experience in the first place
>Stuck in shitty job the rest of life
Thanks, boomers. Thanks for outsourcing all the good jobs to China or refusing to retire from all the others.

Wool suit?
For "Texas summer weather" Which is mainly moving from Airconditioned car to Airconditioned office I'd wear a summerweight suit in light colours, either in lightweight wool or linen. but then a lot of yanks don't know suits.

The whole 'you need experience for entry-level' thing is a lie to make underachievers feel better. You're just an impersonable sperg. There's a reason that retail stores are filled with teenagers and it's not because they had 5+ years experience going in.

You did this. We need to purge you Anglo scum, starting with the Irish.

>Which is mainly moving from Airconditioned car to Airconditioned office I'd wear a summerweight suit in light colours, either in lightweight wool or linen. but then a lot of yanks don't know suits.
Also, no you don't know shit. Try wearing your "lightweight linen" suit in a place like texas during the summer. Tourists from places like England die every year from heatstroke here. They DIE user.

>spoiled boomer detected
If we acted like you did at your age, we would be living under a fucking bridge eating rats. You’re no better than us, just fucking LUCKY. Born on third base and you think you hit a triple.

I can’t wait until your rotten Gen X kids sell your luxury RVs and boats and sports cars and fucking McMansions for pennies on the dollar. Your legacy will be an oil stain and a dumpster full of shit rock memorabilia

>drinking sugary jew
>liquefy jews and add sugar to hide what it is people are actually drinking
im getting a patent on that recipe before you can sucker. yup jews and sugar thats all this canned beverage is

I wear a suit everyday in TX. Never came close to a heat stroke. Just admit you're a mouth breather who doesn't want to conform to a business standard.

>working is how to get rich

Why the fuck is it a "business standard"? It's not made for hot weather.
>I wear a suit everyday in TX.
I bet it's some dark colored, ill fitting, cheap shit too.

I want you to imagine if everybody thought like you. Now I want you to imagine you have no family. Now I want you to imagine you have some fucked up kind of health problem.

What would you do with no support from anyone? Don't you get it, dude? You have the drive to get off your ass and do all those things, you are LUCKY.

We don't grow up in a dog eat dog world. We grew up in a world full of fun days riding bikes and saturday morning cartoons.

They should have cut the shit from the start, and let us fend for ourselves. The society build by those before us perpetuates this, they coddle us, and keep us in fairy tale land as long as possible, then they act surprised when we aren't equipped like they are. We didn't grow up with a world war or great depression.

Maybe just stop pointing fingers? We all did this. We all created this.

oh they hate jeans too? i've seen everything ripped to shreds recently, jeans, cargos, chinos, shorts, sweatpants, everything. what then?

My career starts entry level employees off at $31.60/hr regardless of what level of education they have achieved. Maybe it’s time to put down the crying towel and quit your job at hot topic you fucking fairy.

This. The linen my summer suit jackets are made from is literally thinner than t-shirt material. The people ITT bitching about suits either have never actually worn them, or are picking the wrong ones for the season.

>School should not matter, why do I need to go to college for something I can learn online? If I can preform the job better than the people who wasted money, why does it matter that I didn't pay for a piece of paper?
Outside of possible Jewish conspiracies, the only reason is because there is literally no other way for businesses to tell if you're worth a shit or not compared to the thousands of other applicants. The college meme is self perpetuating because more and more people have worthless degrees thus making it more difficult for people without degrees to even be considered unless you have years of experience which is impossible to get in most fields unless you get a technical job in the military or something.

In other words, either get the degree, enlist and learn a valuable/marketable skill, or just get lucky. Your choice, faglord.

And what career is that? working for your dads business?

Learn a fucking trade

Roughnecking on a service rig in the oilfield. You might have to research it. No offence.. but I don’t imagine you’ve even heard of that before.

zuck could wear a t-shirt with a pocket and at LEAST do us a pocket square. Or at least a fucking tie.

Stop being a lazy fucking bum and get a good degree. I did Comp Sci and am a junior developer (21) and make 60k a year, I've had a programming job since I was 19. I am a millennial. No my parents aren't rich my dad was an software developer and my mum was a nurse. My friends are all doing well working in engineering, finance, etc. so fuck off with your BS. Millennials who want to work hard will find work and get paid. The problem is with laziness and leftism being rampant amongst millenials.

Exactly what he said. I was born in ‘93 and everyday I wake up I have my parents to thank for not raising me to be one the useless heaps of self entitled shit that the majority of my piers became. I still have friends working at McDonald’s and complaining about life on Facebook. My millennial generation is a complete embarassement and I feel like I was meant to have been born in the 60’s

Fucking salty wagecucks in this thread probably don't even have any Ripple.
I rode the Bitcoin train all last year and I'm riding the Ripple train right now and my only problem in the world is how much capital gains tax I'll have to pay.
Stop being a faggot and just accept that if you're poor it's because you're a lazy coward.

modern formalwear suits have military origins. they convey strength, authority.

Wages still haven't caught up with inflation

Jealous. My cousin is riding the bitcoin wave right now. I guess he invested quite a bit of money into it when they were worthless. I shouldn’t have hesitated for so long. Is it true that you can only purchase a handful of things online with the bitcoin itself ? I don’t know much about it

You might have shitty friends then. All my friends are doing quite well. I use my friends achievements to motivate me. I have some friend working at Glaxosmithkline who is making fucking 100k a year and he's only 22, I have another good friend who is working at Wells Fargo as an economist. That's what motivates me. People who are out there making shit happen

You are the average of the three people you hang out with the most - so get better friends, user! There are plenty of good millennials out there

this is the fucking problem desu

I mean I'm not even asking for 15 an hour, just give us fucking 10 or SOMETHING

they have. problem is those millions of immigrants are fine with doing the job for pennies

You don't. You fuckers have no idea how easy you have it. You make more money than I did at your age, but everything is cheaper. I mean literally everything. Food is cheaper (except at restaurants), gadgets are cheaper, home goods are cheaper, computers are cheaper and you have the whole world's knowledge at your fingertips 24/7/365. I don't get it. Why are you so useless?

>why do I need to go to college for something I can learn online? If I can preform the job better than the people who wasted money, why does it matter that I didn't pay for a piece of paper?
>t.every fat neckbeard
you sound just like all the fatass neckbeards who either use linux or spend their entire lives playing online games and then think that magically makes them an expert in IT/computer science.

but pedro will do it for 8 so.... we'll call you if we are interested...

>It's a lie
No it's not you fucking retarded boomer, when it's specifically listed on applications and they directly ask you in the interview about it, and will base their hiring almost entirely on it. The fuck is it with you retards and still thinking it's the fucking 60's? What you said is almost as retarded as >hurr if you want the job just shake the managers hand huur duuur dduururururr *coughs up phlegm* *forgets cell phone number* *shits pants*

OP is right, theres been a big Survey when the German government wanted to find out why Germans dont have Kids anymore.

Simple answer was that 60% just cant afford a second kid on their wage and at the same time had to work around the clock, so no time no Money but Work that filled out your week

coming from "economic power house" Germany

It's not cheaper though old man. Cost of living for people nowadays is FAR worse than it used to be adjusting for inflation.

You know linen trousers are actually cooler than some mesh sport shorts from walmart?

stupid bitch doesnt know anything about the different seasonal suit fabrics. you are clearly a philistine

>why doesn't my 30 dollar polyester suit off ebay keep me warm in the winter?

>retards and still thinking it's the fucking 60's
This is also a problem, the government is full of old people

Good for you and your friends. I may use my braun instead of brain to make a living but it’s only because the money is good and I’m building a solid life for myself. A lot of people pass me off as a retard because they don’t know me. I have a ticketed trade from college yet I found something that I enjoy more. I have quite the spectrum of friends as I’m sure you do. They range from the entitled fast food workers to a friend of mine who owns his own little corporation, is a motivational speaker, and makes contacts on Wall Street and all over North America. Quite the fella. Sometimes I wish I would have went into something that required years of schooling but I don’t feel like it’s too late to change my mind.

this it feels like youre wearing literally nothing

I have a 3.8 GPA in my 2nd semester as a college sophomore studying pre-law. I apply for many scholarships and get nothing. Don't give me this bullshit.

What are your expenses? Do you have a car loan? Student loans? Is your rent too high?

With all the technological progress we have made, it's an unexplained disaster.
We have multiplied productivity like, 20 times or more.
Life should be really easy and low-stress by now.

>I am a boomer and I'm not apologizing for anything

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=135&v=5MnY7jsqBsY

read the Panama Papers.
The Big Companies havent paid ANYTHING in taxes here in Germany
It is a combination of Globalisation taking away a lot of Jobs and putting pressure on our lower class. And a Welfare state gone mad

Capitalists and Communists attacking Europeans in a pincer movement

Life should be really easy and low-stress by now.
instead we get stressed out because, we might not get the proper human capital to be accepted into the economic zone like this
Technology has not helped people, it has eliminated the need for dumb people.

Maybe you'd have more money if you didn't fall for the University meme and insist on buying avocado butter.

> sell off Manual Labour Jobs to third world countries
> make life without higher education almost unpayable

"those millenials are pussies, why dont they work for a living ?!

thats the Kind of cinicism that will either get you into a Gulag or a gas chamber

>Never has youth been exposed to such dangers of both perversion and arrest as in our own land and day. Increasing urban life with its temptations, prematurities, sedentary occupations, and passive stimuli just when an active life is most needed, early emancipation and a lessening sense for both duty and discipline, the haste to know and do all befitting man's estate before its time, the mad rush for sudden wealth and the reckless fashions set by its gilded youth--all these lack some of the regulatives they still have in older lands with more conservative conditions.
-The Psychology of Adolescence 1904
>The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.
-Socrates
My point is that every fucking generation has bitched about "kids these days," Millennials are just as retarded as your dumb ass at that age.

>t. doesn't know how to network

the problem is you're retarded. the fact that a fucking 17 Year old can work at Wal-Mart and you can't shows me that.

No, it shows the 17 year old is inexperienced enough to accept a job from a retailer know for shitting on it's employees and treating them like cattle. Literally no one applies there that's not black you fucking retard.

I bet you don't have a job

>Maybe you should have studied a degree that's actually important in the real world

Yeah, like being nigger or trust fund baby.
Because, judging by the money they grab, those are the most valuable jobs in America.

Fuck off, boomer. Your neoliberal retardance and pursuing of profit of all costs made worth of workforce plummet down. You are the enemy of both your nation and white race.

So kids in high school shouldn't have jobs?

>t. art student

You are such a fucking worthless cargo-short-wearing-ass nigger.
I can smell your white cotton socks from here holy shit.

checkmate socrates

>wahhhh no one will hire me
>wahhhhh I don't want to work there

wow shocking.

Looks like he borrowed dad’s jacket for graduation.

Holy fuck, the american that is not actually having his tongue deep into establishment's ass and is actually redpilled.
Maybe, he is even more than 90% white.

All seriousness, though, that's what capitalism is about. All the talk about "contribution", "best quality product", "free market deciding who does the most" is a bullshit boomers, lolberts and ancucks tell to each other to masquerade the elephant in the room: it's not about providing best product or best service. It's about making the suckers pay for your service and CONVINCING them that it's best.
That's how it is. The main resource of society now is not a working man, is not the intellectual man. The main resource of society now is a sucker, to whom you can sell every useless shit the industry creates. Only nobody will admit it openly.

>School should not matter, why do I need to go to college for something I can learn online? If I can preform the job better than the people who wasted money, why does it matter that I didn't pay for a piece of paper?

Good luck convincing anyone that you are the best in your industry without having even the nominal proof of this.

Spot-on.

>people defending business attire in the year two thousand and eighteen (18!!!)
kys yourself my guy
Business wear is a fucking meme and I'm glad tech companies are lax as fuck about it. Thank god my profession has no dress code

My household annual income is 285k and I still complain. Check and mate, buddy.

what's with the poor millenial meme
is that just an american thing

You're lucky. Russians, at first, didn't have even those, so the (((Reformators))) decided to go full Chile and just made the whole population poor as fuck, so that people would be glad to work for food.

> Gulag or a gas chamber

I vouch for both.

Nice non-argument. I wonder, if you will remember it when some nigger will take your place.

>How dare goyim not licking my ass for the fact that I give them (((opportunity))) to lick it for couple pennies!

>meme flag

oh look. another jobless neet neckbeard.

>meme
>flag

>My point is that every fucking generation has bitched about "kids these days," Millennials are just as retarded as your dumb ass at that age.
This is such a fucking stupid opinion because it basically grants an excuse to people to be as degenerate as they want because they believe civilization can last forever.

All empires fall.

It's not an excuse, I'm explaining that Millenials aren't unique in their retardation and attacking the issue as "these stupid fucking youngins don't know what a little elbow grease and networking can do" is not the way to go about fixing things.

agree with OP boomers have centrally fucking the younger gens

PAY 10,000 fuckin dollars a year to go to trade school, also good luck on getting any finical aid if you are white

i'm currently out of school because my parents no longer could afford to pay for it yet i'm denied aid because they make too much money some how, no it's because i'm white

>got off their lazy asses
Literally the most educated generation ever. More degrees than ever and degrees take effort, even though the content may be worthless.

KEK

I cant wait either. Upper management is all boomers holding off retiring so gen x cant move up. Since they don't move up we got my generation and gen x pining for the same positions.

>apply for work at a bottom rung position like cashier which never requires experience
>minimum wage at full time is more than enough for an apartment with basic necessities
>get a roommate to slash your expenses in half
>scrimp and save over the next few months
>apply to a bank teller position after acquiring the standard 9-12 months of customer service/cash handling experience
>extra dosh from new job is more than enough to afford training in your prospective field or continue living relatively comfortably
>continue getting experience and moving upwards as needed

Get a job hippie