LOOK AT THIS DOOD

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Actually surprised at how green it is kek

Fucking hell they spread like the plague, outwards from the cities.

90% is still pretty low

thats 1 in 10 people being niggers

Pakis and niggers in London and Midlands, Glasgow and Boro. Hardly a surprise, nothing of value lost.

haha, daily reminder South England sucks, North England Rules, enjoy your multiracial chaos, England, I am Cobra Commander !

Your fucking

my family is from the lake country and wales

feels good mane

smart pricks putting them all right in the middle
military tactics secure the center .

Now overlay that with a crime map: stuff like rape, murder and assault.

This tells us one thing. Shit skins flock to major urban centres. Move into the suburvan or rural areas and enjoy the homogeneity.

Not true. Here in the US we have muslim majority in Hamtramck, Michigan which is a city close to Detroit. Also, Dearborn.

Yeah, learning something Amerimutts have known for 100 years. How does it feel? Pretty shitty... for me

Three hydrogen bombs to fix this mess.

High af. In my city (70k people) you almost can't see niggers. There are maybe 2

I'm right in the heart of London, surrounded by savagery.

>implying they don't have pakis and jews listed as British white.

They do the same shit in the US. Everyone is white unless you are asian or black. And even if you are asian or black, if you commit crimes you become white in the criminal registry.

>tfw lived in an area that used to be 90%+ white in the early 2000s
>tfw it's now only 50-60% white

The government should really fucking stop funding social housing.

This is basically what every anglo/western country looks like atm, and it's only going to get worse from here on out unless things change. "Diverse" capital cities, spilling down into less-important but still big cities, then trickling down into everywhere else. It's just "trickle-down economics" with race.

Most of the green parts hardly have alot of people living there..

Yeah are votes based on sheer volume or based on seats won?

OH NO NO NO

“Whiter than you Mohammed”

It will grow and spread just give it some time. Muslim guys are marrying white girls too so the "white" part might just be mixed mystery meat Whytie.

Noice mate, but its not entirely true.
Go visit Sheffield or Leeds and you might find unpleasant surprise of how many subhumans are there.

Even in tiny towns between them there is a problem.

you are like a little goblin

there's only cattle in the green areas and 1 person per 15k square miles

>District 9

Build walls and forts around London separating it from the whites, do it cunt! save the anglo race.

Which cities are under 49.9%?
Birmingham? Manchaster? Luton? Rotterham?

Utah 90% white and this has like one part of it marked as white, this map is literally just wrong.

The south is also hispanic, rather than black. It's just very poorly done.

bruh
look at this dood
wait til you see the f-
oh OOH HOOHOHOOOO NO NO NO NO UH HUH HUH
OOOOOOOHHOOO
*WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AH! LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!! *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHA
BWAAAHAHAHAHA OHHHHH BWAAAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS LIPS!! *WHEEZE*