Thank you Mother Nature for inflicting pain on my enemies

Who is excited for the blizzard of '18?

Its not the snow, its the wind that gets you.

. WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST THURSDAY... * WHAT... HEAVY SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW EXPECTED. PLAN ON DIFFICULT TRAVEL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE ON THURSDAY. TREE BRANCHES COULD FALL AS WELL. SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 5 TO 7 INCHES ARE EXPECTED. * WHERE... PORTIONS OF CENTRAL, NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY AND SOUTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA. * WHEN... UNTIL 7 PM EST THURSDAY. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS... WINDS GUSTING AS HIGH AS 45 MPH WILL CAUSE AREAS OF BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW. SCATTERED POWER OUTAGES COULD DEVELOP THURSDAY AND FRIDAY WHICH WOULD FORCE CONSIDERABLE HARDSHIP WHERE HEAT WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE OCCURRING. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL, KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT, FOOD AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1.

Bundle up faggots

WINTER-CHAN GROW!

>Americans thinking 5-7 inches of snow is bad

I'm already wearing 3 sweaters and 2 pairs of long johns, get on my level faggot.

The wind is a huge killer. 29 with just a light jacket isn’t terrible without wind

Fucking mutts, this is my every winter.

That's crazy high and since your european it should be more

It is for most of these fucking city fuckers.

it's to cleanse the poors and homeless from our lands

Most American regions aren't equipped with the infrastructure, familiarity, or services to deal with that much snow and for many, any snow at all.
Also,
>LEAF

I sure do love these (yous)

>Meanwhile in Poland there was absolutely no snow for christmas outside of the moutain areas
>:^(

The areas posted should have the equipment to deal with it. It came through Michigan and was a nothingburger. Baby storm. It is just fucking cold.

Pls gib snow

t. Rocky Mountain Fag

I'm wearing two robes over my jamjams and nestled under a feather comforter. I stay bundled so I don't gotta get bundled

>Most American regions aren't equipped with the infrastructure, familiarity, or services to deal with that much snow and for many, any snow at all.
>5 to 7 inches
>that much snow
Silly schnitzelnigger. I'm at about 9200 feet in the Rockies, and average annual snowfall here is 35 FEET.
Quite cozy, actually.

This, it's the reason why OSL Gardermoen is the most punctual airport in Northern Europe, not because they do anything particularly better than other airports, but once some snow comes their statistics plummets

These states literally touch the Canadian border....

>but they are helpless against the snow!

Only because using a shovel might cause them to inadvertently break a sweat....

Yanks make fun of the south all the want but, at least we southerners aren't dumb enough to live somewhere where it freezes over three months out of the year.

hurricanes and tornados, or fluffy little ice flakes

>at least we southerners aren't dumb enough to live somewhere where it freezes over three months out of the year.
Try 6 months.
Now, go ahead and ask how many niggers live within 50 miles of me in any direction.

no one seems to be as excited as you, Cadet Capslock

It's still 60s, barely cold in California, but the rainy season is coming.

Beautiful.

You know why I Couldn't live in the south? It's way to damn hot. How could you live with that heat? Also, I like snow. Literally have like 5 foot banks right now. We handle it just fine.

I feel the power of the wind against my house. The lamp posts outside were even moving. Nevertheless, I am comfy.

Hurricanes are less of a pain in the ass tbqh.

>I feel the power of the wind against my house.
>I see the strength of EBT in the rows of carts
>aligned against me
>shall I shart in the mart
>or at home?
>fresh water costs two gold teef
>fuck you Shaniqua
>I exclaim
>as my eyes close forever
>surrounded by Spicy Hot Cheetos
Avenge me, brothers!

>Its not the snow, its the wind that gets you.

>meanwhile in the State of Jefferson
>wondering if I should consider checking the antifreeze level in the truck
>catch myself since it's only going down to the upper 40s

I bet more than where I live.

Sitting here with window open about 4" for fresh air boxer briefs and no shirt

It's 50 degrees out at 5AM
fuck off rest of America

Canadians are fatter than Americans you retard

>5 TO 7 INCHES
literally a slight inconvenience if anything

>Sitting here with window open about 4" for fresh air boxer briefs and no shirt
>It's 50 degrees out at 5AM
>fuck off rest of America
Where the fucking hell are you?
Shit nigger. It's even 40F here in FloriDUH.

Most USA cities don't own as many snowplows as Minneapolis does.

Who here /2HourDelay/?

But we were told by the left winters would just keep being more and more mild?

The ice age will purify humanity

God wills it

New Jersey is very congested and thes people arent too bright. I was born in Bufffalo and grew up in the rocky Mountains so I love snow.

These idiots panic. Its also humid here so the cold does set in, and the traffic just gets ridiculous with all these corporate whores driving around talking on the phone.

The wind and 5-8 inches of snow pretty mush ensures some people will not see tomorrow. ITs going to be windy for like 3 days and this snow will just continue to drift. Roads everywhere and no one knows how to drive in the snow.

So I sit here and drink my pellegrino and coffee and listen to dark ages music and thank mother nature for her gift to me.

>tfw you still have to go to work

I can see the fucking train one station away. Just move you fucking shit. MTA is so shitty.

that is copy and pasted from the national weather service

and yes I only get maybe one deadly storm a year, so I enjoy it

dont judge me

what makes it dangerous is the congestion and so many people living in such a small area, and how dumb they are.

Winterchan GROW!

Beautiful