>Use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62230099
twitter.com/tatu_nw/status/849625101297360896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Original content, do not steal.

washing the smug away

GUNYUNYU~~

Why doesn't Kaban wear proper trekking shoes?

It wasn't

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62230099

How would you write Shoebill if you're in charge of the writing?

More art of White-faced Owl thinning up and/or floofing out?

Have her eaten by a cerulean.

do not shock the monkey

Pink Friends

twitter.com/tatu_nw/status/849625101297360896

I am starting to think Sandstar is nanomachines.
In the movie Transcendence, the nanomachines are capable of making/growing organic tissue.
They're smart enough to properly sequence DNA for cells to function, which leads to organs.
In the movie, it's shown that the nanomachines evaporate into the atmosphere to spread to wider areas, and ultimately throughout the world, "resetting" Earth by killing any and all tech, cleaning oil from bodies of water, regrowing flora, and maybe aid in the re-population of certain animals.
Black Sandstar are rogue nanomachines that group up to become Ceruleans with the purpose of converting normal Sandstar, hence, draining Friends of their Sandstar.

Fuck you, tofuposter, I hate it.

So within the next 12 hours or so this weeks book ranking will be out. Wonder if Kemono Friends will make an appearance this week. If it does it will probably be fairly low considering the lack of stock is still a persistent issue. I expect there will be some shitposting about it either way.

hopefully gone

I want Tsuchinoko to be more social and make Friends

ハシビロコウ

man what a bunch of little kashikoi shits, but I love them so much.

What's in the pocket?

They didn't have any at the gift shops.

From the thumbnail it looks like they have moustaches.

Give her a salvaged rifle from one of the ruins and have her stalk/hunt Ceruleans in the brush.

video.nationalgeographic.com/wild/caught-in-the-act/serval-birth

The only footage in the world showing serval giving birth

The strong, silent, type.

Her /edc/

Nothing can beat the smug, silly user.

Not that user but I also want to rape shoebill.

Tsuchinoko is the best type of tsun.

If Tsuchinoko shows up in Site B, I want her to have her own lucky beast voiced by Sugita with his Chamber mannerisms.

no raping allowed in the park!

Won't most people have moved onto the new season and the rankings for that and not care anymore though?

すごーい!

Japari coin da!

I haven't been eating enough.

Not today

Is this canon?

Now post monkey Next

WATASHI WA TOKI
NAKAMA WO SAGASHITERU
DOKO NI IRU NO
WATASHI NO NAKAMA

REV UP YOUR ENGINES!

Are you Kojima?

You lost me.

>What has science done?!

Toki.

AYE AYE

Change your ad blocker. Mine works fine.

I want to watch this but it just looks so fucking terrible. How do you get past the awful animation?

honk honk

Vertical placement is strength, horizontal placement is intelligence.

you melt your iq and enjoy it

I don't want S2 to take infinity years to come out.

I still think it's Tiberium.

It's just a game adaptation for little kids, lower your standards.

stop being a snob, anime are not art

KF's popularity has somehow set off people who enjoy wanking to sales figures.

Exactly the same. Why would you want to change it?

Today I was thinking about how I'd love to go back in time and forget I'd ever seen Kemono Friends so I could watch it again. Then I realized even if I did have that power I'd never know about it because I'd still only remember watching it once.

>KTM DUKE

Friends have absolute good tastes in bikes

You don't, stop watching and leave the park!

I actually liked the animation. So I don't know, try not to be a faggot and give it a chance or don't even bother trying it.

Besides, Kemono Friends is now a spring 2017 anime as well.

IT'S TIME FOR THE SCOTTY KILMER CHANNEL

If you can translate all four of the arrow corners I can edit it in; I'm not sure why lizard is considered intelligent though

Tsuchinoko walked around the outside of the Japari café

"Why haven't I touched her yet?" she thought to herself. "I bet she feels nice."

Just then she saw the object of his thoughts, the thing known as Boss sleeping in the sunshine under a tree. It wasn't wearing the belt, whatever it is. Then she saw it billowing on a clothes line, drying in the sunlight.

"She must have discharged herself again" she thought. For some reason, this made her feel a little aroused. "Now's my chance."

Tsuchinoko walked up to where it was laying and reached her hand downwards. Boss made pleasing sounds in its sleep. Her hand came into contact with the rotund body.

"At last" she thought. Boss felt soft and warm to the touch, like a warm bag of oatmeal. Tsuchinoko then proceeded to pick it up. She squeezed it quite gently. It stirred slightly. "Kaban-san" it murmured in its half awake state.

A devilish thought came into Tsuchinoko's mind.

Keyword is smart.
Tiberium, in its natural state, just converts and eats through anything.
Sandstar can grow aesthetic clothes so something is feeding it info about humanity and their cultures.

Is this the same thing too?

>Hululu in the weak side

I'm disappointed.

Continue!

JESUS

It's bad but not bad enough to bother me, it helps that I've watched plenty of other stuff and seen a lot of shit that KF pales in comparison to.

Kemono Friends needs a Kart Racing game.

Reminder that Kemono friends was more popular then ALL the anime of last season COMBINED

tanoshii

>Kshaa at have high INT

As rightfully be.

R.I.P. Lion-san...

500 days

Fuck, I can't find any Potemayo crossovers.

>hululu bottom left

Knowledge is power.