EERIE SOUNDS THREAD #2

I was just reading the last thread and didn't think anything of it. Then just heard this shit outside my window. I'm in Florida. WHAT THE FUCK

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXdgvMuItMw
youtube.com/watch?v=lxAOc4JYELc
youtube.com/watch?v=Or4ep_oiwIs
youtube.com/watch?v=EXzJjhTiwq0
youtube.com/watch?v=n88mErF_FQo
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs
youtube.com/watch?v=DUMq6imrMmI
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:o4we0XL8lCIJ:strangesounds.org/2012/02/strange-sound-in-kiev-ukraine-august-2011.html &cd=42&hl=en&ct=clnk
youtube.com/watch?v=A7RFyh5ABcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CtzSm76ppS4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Vx16uhuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=-IhdqkqQUjI
youtube.com/watch?v=of2mmZe2H8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AgSMsiHlNJw
youtube.com/watch?v=IycKuJGytQw
youtube.com/watch?v=weiZh29PcRo&t=36s
alaskapublic.org/2014/04/11/research-facility-to-shut-down/
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOQvDzihTU
youtu.be/xkmEHPo3Xro
youtube.com/watch?v=AlREUROGwpI
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/advanced-extremely-high-frequency--aehf-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=raKBiPeuVkY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTUrdizRZyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is the trumpets of Gabriel

Godspeed user

Fuck off cunt

Its political you fucking mongrel

You do realize that the tectonic plates move, and a lot of parts of it are made out of metallic elements. You are almost literally just hearing metal scraping against metal. You don't hear it more because of varying pressure being applied, and there's a small chance that enough is applied to create a sound audible enough for the human ear to detect.

HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=qXdgvMuItMw

Let's get facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxAOc4JYELc what did the bog do to this election do they like trump

This isn't paranormal you fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=Or4ep_oiwIs

There is some man made explanation to this related to government operations.

Eerie sounds and snow in Florida

This has been going on since 2011~2012, I remember a blog that documented these videos and analyzed them but it vanished after some years, I heard some myself here from 3AM~4AM some years ago

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=EXzJjhTiwq0

It’s not a larp this time. Shits creepy.

Wait... PETER Gabriel???

Anons what the FUCK is going on. Similar sound in FL going on NOW. Here is a video another user took

youtube.com/watch?v=n88mErF_FQo

>tfw i was quoting
FUCK OFF WITH your meme flag cunt.
>your bible is not real, muh bible is hurr durr

It's a psyop, fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

youtube.com/watch?v=DUMq6imrMmI

Do you know what causes this sound?

>I heard a scary sound :(
>I'm gonna post about it on Sup Forums
Jesus christ are you 6 years old?

G-GUYS!?!?!?

Yea it is fucking creepy. Cloaked mothership confirmed

>Do you know what causes this sound?

I mean, the sound that you actually hear in the real world, as opposed to how hollywood uses it in their movie/psyops to condition you to the sound?

Just listen to the shit and take it for what it is then. The sound is actually happening and I’ve never heard it in person before.

I'm in Tampa and this shit JUST happened, it went on for several minutes then stopped. It was the weirdest timing, right after I read that thread. Super fucking spooky

Holy shit. I heard that exact same thing one night in Tulsa. It was around 10:00 pm some evening last summer. Googled it and couldn't find anything like it. Had forgotten until just now. It was kinda an overcast day but otherwise unremarkable. We get planes and helicopters all the time and I had never heard anything like that.

I'm in SE GA do you think I'll have a chance to hear it?

from last thread

Search YouTube for "Trumpets in the Sky" but set the filter ONLY to videos uploaded in the last week. It's happening all over the fucking place what the fuck

Holy FUCK. I just heard the sound too. It came from my asshole. Call the FBI.

I think this might be the blog although it looks different
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:o4we0XL8lCIJ:strangesounds.org/2012/02/strange-sound-in-kiev-ukraine-august-2011.html &cd=42&hl=en&ct=clnk

Had 3 of the loud booms here today. They shake things very subtly. Sound very deep in the earth. Hadn't happened in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7RFyh5ABcQ

This is sound. you big dummies.

>Sounds from the sky
>Entering 2018

Are you fags barely finding out about this?

This has been happening since 2012, you are 6 years late to the party.

End of the world soon, closer now than 2012.

Prepare.

I have no idea

I've literally never heard it before, I thought anons were just being retarded. Then RIGHT after the thread hit 320 replies or so I heard it through my window, went out on my balcony and sure enough. The coincidence of seeing that thread and hearing that sound is ridiculous. It went once for about 3 minutes long or so. Then stopped. Then I think I heard it again but it was very faint the second time, as if it was further away?

Kys

What are you saying? Earth is being bombarded with microwaves?

It's cold as fuck outside, but I'm going to have a listen, not shit to do anyway.

>show me sky trumpets.

We are experiencing a magnetic pole shift

>What are you saying? Earth is being bombarded with microwaves?

Microwave heating effect turning pions in the ionosphere into plasma, pulsed to make a giant speaker.

"HAARP"

But why?

spot on, burger man

youtube.com/watch?v=CtzSm76ppS4
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Vx16uhuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=-IhdqkqQUjI
youtube.com/watch?v=of2mmZe2H8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AgSMsiHlNJw
youtube.com/watch?v=IycKuJGytQw

Now you know what wind harps are Sup Forums.

I have AARP

I saw some people mention HAARP in the other thread. To all the people who think this is HAARP, it's not. HAARP barely runs any campaigns anymore. Also, you can arrange a tour at HAARP in Tok, AK pretty much any day of the week. I've visited the facility and it's a big nothingburger. Typically only 3 or 4 people working there any given time. No security clearance required. Also, the whole antenna array can only consume a few MW worth of power. Don't believe me? Visit it.

>But why?

social engineering through external stimuli...

They put the sound in hollywood movies to link it to fear....

So, they plan on using it to cause mass panic.

>all ambient crowd and wind noises in distorted mono
>spooky feedback noise in clear stereo

LOL

>this is your brain on atheism

Shut up Austria. Such stupidity in this thread. Fedora microwaves some shit and it pops - must be just like the ionosphere of Earth!

All I know is the Jews know what makes this sound and they don’t want us to know. That should be enough for any self respecting poltard to know we 1.) probably won’t know it’s origins anytime soon 2.) should hope it’s origins don’t signal their endgame.

I’m asking now for any Talmud expert anons to divulge any info as to what these sounds could be in connection to Jewish prophecy. There has to be something in connection to modern happenings. Please respond

Cold Enough? Mini Ice Age and a Nuclear Winter
youtube.com/watch?v=weiZh29PcRo&t=36s

Thats it im going into the woods now

this is not even related to god. stop thinking small user

If that was the case it would be a consistent thing for anons in their neighborhoods, not a once a year event or whatever

This, they put it in damn near every movie

>anymore

See my post in that thread. USAF turned it over it is now "strictly passive" as in, we did the damage, we got our data, we scaled it, now it's science. Weaponize it elsewhere. Standard fare. Probably down at Dugway or maybe playing a few sublevels deep over at Dulce.

Or is it microwaves hitting plasma in the ionosphere? There are many other explanations than something ominous, you just perceive it as ominous because it sounds like it. You're not bright enough to realize almost all types of natural phenomenon were considered ominous in the past, from lightning to earthquakes.

Okay so we’re scared, what now? What are the implications? Not mocking, generally curious of your opinion

>It will happen when the weather cools

>being afraid of natural noises
Stop being fucking babies.

Speculate as brainlets do until someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in

>puts God in a box

Go talk about it on 8ch /christian/

1) Not possible to do on a large scale with the paltry generation available at HAARP.

2) They only run campaigns during normal hours (AKST).

3) The facility is owned by University of Alaska at Fairbanks now.

4) No security clearance is required to visit HAARP.

5) Under Reagan, a secret campaign was run there, but it had to do with space-based nuclear weapons.

6) If you really want to see when they fire up the HAARP antennas, just look for TFRs filed above Tok, AK. They are required to keep planes away (although they wouldn't be affected, it's just people being paranoid).

Don’t think you can reach my dick from all the way up there on that high horse but suck it anyway fag

Sounds really cool, but the reality is that the research didn't yield much .. but what do I know?

Orlando user here. I heard a noise like this about a half hour ago, now. I'm indoors and it was quiet - I assumed it was a train or something, even though the closest train tracks are over 10 miles from my house. Now I'm freaking out a little bit.

>not being a scaredy cat is being on a high horse
Ok pal

we should pardon more rabbis

checked

>God-deniers being this desperate
HAARP has been decommissioned since 2015
alaskapublic.org/2014/04/11/research-facility-to-shut-down/

funny that, im on a train just heading out bound from tampa and weve been delayed for all sorts of dumb shit already. north of orlando now. having heard any noises yet though, trains loud on the move and im talking to a red pilled dude I met

View my previous post. This is why I asked for Jewish prophecy experts to relay any coinciding relevance

>based homosexual wrastling gets holy trips

It's not a wind harp. It's not a natural occurances. I heard it too, in 2011. Stunned me. It had a "rhythm" that became insistent - like a pattern. When I stood up, it stopped. The whole thing went on for about 45 seconds. I was in carmel ca, middle of the night. Sounded like a metal, human, horn sound. Fucking scary weird. The Shoffar is the closest I've heard in comparison.

I'm barely "finding out" about it because I'm hearing it my fucking self this night. What the FUCK is it? I live in the fucking boonies about 5 mins drive to the next nearest house. I thought a person was outside fucking with me until I figured out it's in the sky with no general direction. Has been about 45 mins since last heard.

Just so you know, this is old news and has been going on well since before 2012
youtube.com/watch?v=mTOQvDzihTU

Confusing me.

They tore down the equipment. U of Al ASKED to be allowed to keep the 'facility' and equipment and were denied so by the government. Defense/ the dept. responsible said no - we have discovered we can control the ionosphere in the manner necessary and will be removing all equipment, none to be left to the university. Only stakes to the land. HAARP doesn't exist in alaska at that site anymore

it's being continued at the above-water sites established in international waters across the world , listen to the court hearing

we've established what it is. angelic trumpets. see any interesting words in there user? like TRUMP? here's a fun fact. the biblical word for trumpet is not trumpet. it's trump

It was mothballed for a few years but is being re-commissioned by UAF, it's new owner. There is a ton of work required to bring it back to life .. lots of calibration, tuning, testing, etc. It is working in a limited capacity at the moment.

This meme is so fucking old. Cloverfield was a mistake

go outside and take a flashlight. broadcast a signal of prime numbers to the sky

DONT DO THIS

Fucking South African Invasion Son, these are their raping Vuvuzellas!

My statement was a suggestive hypothetical to elicit extrapolation you illiterate nigger

The equipment is all there and much of it still functions. They go through a shitload of vacuum tubes (huge analog amplifiers). Like I said, if you don't believe me, schedule a tour. It was purchased by the UAF. In fact you should be able to find the quad-Z environmental permits they pulled for their onsite generation after bringing the facility back from mothball status.

Could HAARP exist in some much larger form elsewhere in the world? Sure, anything is possible .. but it isn't happening at the Tok, AK facility.

I don’t believe in crunchy hippy numerology. It’s the new astrology. Now can someone please answer my original question instead of sliding this thread like the newfags you are?

Pray to God.

youtu.be/xkmEHPo3Xro

do

I’m not hearing it anymore. That was the weirdest shit I’ve ever heard.

Nothing at all!

youtube.com/watch?v=AlREUROGwpI

Here's some white side info. That tingly feelin' in yer scalp is them neurons warmin' up. Kinda like how that there retard 'n the microwave was a doin'.

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/advanced-extremely-high-frequency--aehf-.html

I'm afraid this is not a test
youtube.com/watch?v=raKBiPeuVkY

CAPTCHA: church rakyat

still waiting for Armageddon user

What does this have to do with HAARP?

Remember 'Oumuamua?
That was just a scout.
This is an attempt at communication.. or the harbinger of their arrival

Nice choice.

Why not?

I fucking hope so.

they make little balloon animal looking demons float around in the sky

>fulfills Bible prophecy
Know this first, that there shall come scoffers in the last days who walk after their own lusts, and say, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things have continued as they were since the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3-4)

youtube.com/watch?v=VTUrdizRZyw

bruh is this just the Jews calling for a meeting to discuss the Jewish plan?