Name one better movie

Name one better movie
you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC1igLEsa8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally everything by Miyazaki is better than Your Meme.

Ordinal Scale.

Koe no Katachi
Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni

Koe no katachi

Pack it up boys, thread's over.

Spirited Away was not better than Your Name.
And if that's Miyazaki's acclaimed "best" anime film then I got news for you user-kun...
Spirited Away was not that good.
It's completely over hyped.

Anything by Miyazaki or Satoshi Kon.

>Spirited Away was not better than Your Name.
That's some fine bait, I give you that.

Your Name was not better than Spirited Away.
And if that's Anime's acclaimed "best" anime film then I got news for you user-kun...
Your Name was not that good.
It's completely over hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=GC1igLEsa8I

>superior ost
>has actual fight scenes unlike over dramatic falling off a bike and tripping like a tard
>actual bad guy with motives unlike some asshole comet

thread's over

I'm not baiting I'm completely serious.
How do you not see this?
Spirited Away is one big jam fuck that is completely and entirely unnecessary.
If that ghost didn't enter the story the entire storyline would have been shit, like it already is.

>trumped by a kids show

(you)

Ponyo.

You're either baiting or a tasteless pleb with no knowledge of animation or film. Up to you.

Memeazaki has been replaced.

Your Name, 5 cm/s, Garden of Feet. Every one a masterpiece.

Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing Ultimate, Elfen Lied, Steins Gate, Kill la Kill, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragonball Z, Mushishi, Naruto, Paprika, Redline, Inuyasha, Attack On Titan, Samurai Champloo, Desert Punk, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Legend of the Galactic Heros, Log Horizon, Trigun, Naruto Shippuden, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Akira, Full Metal Alchemist, FMA Brotherhood, Vampire Hunter D, Spirited Away, Outlaw Star, Black Blood Brothers, Boogie Pop Phantom, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero, Hunter x Hunter, Serial Experiments Lain, GTO, Psycho Pass, Pokemon, Texhnolyze, Parasyte, Gurren Lagaan, Hamtaro, Berserk, Deadman Wonderland, Yu-Gi-Oh, OG Mobile Suit Gundam, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Darker Than Black, Big O, Bleach, Code Geass, Gunbuster, D.Gray Man, Gangsta., Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri., Samurai Flamenco, No Game No Life, One Punch Man, Eureka Seven, Ajin, Welcome to the NHK, Kaze No Stigma, Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199, Drifters, Keijo, Mob Psycho 100, Kimi no Na wa, Deadman Wonderland.

This is all the anime I've seen to date.
Sorry but I'm not baiting.
And I'm sorry I don't have shit taste like you.
A superior palate comes from tasting many different dishes.

I'll never understand what was so great about Garden of Words. It was fucking beautiful sure but the "story" was trash.

Freaky Friday desu

Just realized Deadman Wonderland was on there twice. Ignore that.

>genderbender movie
IT'S GENDER SWITCH YOU ILLITERATE FUCK. GENBEN IS WHEN THE SAID CHARACTER TURN INTO AN OPPOSITE GENDER VERSION OF THEMSELVES.

LET'S KICK IT UP

Don't post here ever again until you've watched and completed 200+ anime.

>blames Taki for grabbing her breasts
>jacked off every single time she swapped bodies
She's a tight little cunt and she knows it

I said either or, but I guess it was both.
NEVER post on my board again.

That was the point. They broke all the rules they made for one another. They were made for each other.

cringe

Cowboy bebop the movie
Even compare with your meme is shame
Op shame on you

She's 3 years older than him though. I find it weird when a woman is older than a man in a relationship.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood

Lol go fuck yourself nigger jews I'll post wherever the fuck I god damn please.
It's very clearly obvious my superior taste has rustled a few fat neckbeard jimmies.

>future lover
>implying

>teenage boy and girl switch bodies
>plot doesn't totally ignore the reality of teenagers being horny

This was guaranteed to make bank.

The wiki, rotten tomatoes, and imdb seems to imply that Taki is the main character and Mitsuha is the female protagonist (secondary) however I would argue that the MC is Mitsuha. She had a far more developed story than Taki and I think she had more screentime than him as well.

see
It's heavily implied that they masturbated.

>Koe no Katachi
>Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni
This but unironically. Also Colorful.

Have you ever seen an anime, a romance, or a body-swap show/movie? Kimi no na wa somehow manages to use all the most overused and predictable cliches from all three at the same time. You can't say the same about any Miyazaki movie.

Wait, people like SAO now? Did I miss something?

That's what I'm saying. Most variations of this story make a point of omitting that.

A fine movie to watch but it's pretty low tier.

Haruhi Suzumiya no shoushitsu

Its finally here in leaf-land, at last.

Is the dub decent?

From Up on Poppy Hill

Cat Soup

Huh, it is playing here. Maybe I'll give it a go, we get so little anime here. Never got Kizu, but did get digimon tri at least.

>2017

Yes, 2017 evaluation of the 2016 releases
Including Your Meme

Only Yesterday.

I saw this the other day, and after all the shitposting and hype on Sup Forums I expected it to be good or at least somehow special in some way. Instead it's a generic summer blockbuster love story with a twist. Also the CGI was beyond awful. Been a long time since I was so disappointed by something.

Porco Rosso

Redline nigga

Ghost in the Shell (1995)

That's probably because of how the second half of the movie is about Taki trying to figure out what happened/stop the meteor. I get where you're coming from, though, because Mitsuha's past and character was explored (albeit indirectly) a fair amount during that sequence.

>mitsuha is older
>the other girl at work is also older
Is Taki, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

At least the first sex will be less awkward since Mitsuha already has experience.

What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this

Jurassic Park

You didn't say it had to be an anime movie

(You)

what the fuck are these, some encoded message or free-form poetry or something?

He's going all in!

So this is what the face of neo-Sup Forums looks like.

Wow that's cute is that your little MAL? How precious, go post this there sweetie

lmao is this nerd serious

whew

>Spirited Away was not better than Your Name.
It literally was on every aspect

Is it actually good or are you guys joking? The tv series was getting worse with every new arc.

>A superior palate comes from tasting many different dishes.
hahahahahahahahahhahaha

implying the Deadman Wonderland anime was good

Seitokai Yakuindomo's imminant one

put me in the screencap

Yeah you missed it, went straight over your head buddy

uh, legit what do you mean by this?

Everything by Satoshi Kon.

What movie?

>thinking your opinion means anything if you've only eaten hotdogs

Nice quints tho

>food analogies

Wew lad

Dont watch it, its garbage, its not unwatchable levels of bad like the show but its still the same predictable borefest. Only watch this if you think the animation is worth it and youre ready to really not think about whats going on.

there needs to be more ecchi body swap anime.

and thus a new copypasta has been born