Where to find a good white girl?

I'm thinking some very isolated ultrareligious commune type shit.

I'm good with her as long as she's:
-5/10+
-not dumb as a brick
-wants a large family
-wants to be feminine
-can be turned to pro-white politics
>not a complete lunatic

What are some good social venues, places, locations to potentially search for such a girl?

>inb4 a billion c*ckold and "all whydd Wommann R le bad mkay" posts

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc-plano.org/pastor
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
twitter.com/whitedatenet
whitedate.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Locations could be stores, churches, specific denominations of religions, and states, nations, specific cities or towns.

Well if you're Dixie flag is real and you're not just larping, then the South.
Having lived in the American north and Europe I can tell you there's no hope in either. You need a nice southern belle

Cooking classes

I'm a fucking Californian so no, but I'm sure I'll be trying to look in some rural southern places, probably.

I really like northern European genes in girls. I love the look of English, German, Scottish, Irish genes. I'd love a wife directly from Europe. I'm an Anglo/Irish/German mix and only want a girl with the same roots.

cbc-plano.org/pastor

>arm hair
dropped

The best white girls know their own value and only date and marry wealthy men, and the very best only do so in elite cities like New York.

thank you user, this actually looks like a good potential place to look

I'd hump her armhair and she'd be popping out little aryans from her elbows by the time I was done ravaging her.

most of those qualities are attainable just by discussing those issues and being a leader in the relationship
so I'd focus on "5/10+ and not dumb as a brick."
just watch out for too many red flags and you'll be fine.

She's not a good girl if she's going straight to gold digging.

Also the "very best" sounds like you mean high IQ AF virgin 10/10s.

Two unmarried, beautiful, congenial, talented, chaste, happy, old fashioned, ready and willing to be married, buried IMO in a very tiny church. North Dallas area.

Exactly this. I'm with a "feminist" (every girl in Scandinavia calls herself a feminist) and the juxtaposition between her public and private faces is enough to make your head spin.

kind of weird if you arrive and the pastor asks you about this one Sup Forums thread...

awkward!

Oh boy another "help me I'm a virgin!" post

gas yourself m8

>I'm an Anglo/Irish/German mix and only want a girl with the same roots.
The memes write themselves.

Do you hate the human body? Are you planning to marry pic related?

what I'm worried about is lots of girls who get into the hookup lifestyle of casual sex are much more likely to cheat with you later in life.

The less sexual partners a couple has had, the lower their divorce rate is.

I've heard good things about medieval rennaissance fairs, you might find some QT traditional girls there.

three northwestern European ethnic groups... so diverse right? I'm practically Algerian!

feels murkin man

Church

Charlottesville rallies are a good place to start

>I've heard good things about medieval rennaissance fairs, you might find some QT traditional girls there.
oh shit this might work

Only be still my heart when I find out she's a nerd who sleeps with cool brown guys because OMG IM SO UNIQUE LEL.

It's not so much gold digging as it is class-based. The best girls come from, at a minimum, the upper middle class, and will marry into the same and not below it. Despite often being liberal and voting Democrat, the elite are ironically very traditional in their mannerisms, including the women.

Reminder: "I'm a nerd" is nufemale slang for "I'm a massive slut who's taken multiple dicks and likes the media"

Gimme all your sauce, Boss.

Yea. But imo there are still some acceptably intelligent genes floating out there in redneck religioustan, contrary to popular belief.

>I've heard good things about medieval rennaissance fairs, you might find some QT traditional girls there.
This might be the single most helpful advice on that matter I've ever read on this board.
Girls like that even might be autistic, which probably makes it even less likely for them to cheat or waste money on lots of make up

You can filter searches on OKCupid by lots of things including political ideology. One of the settings is "Ultra-conservative." The only problem is, you have to pay to message people. Also consider pic-related.

nothing wrong with being autistic.

Autistic people have always existed, it's just that people are self pitying narcissists nowadays so "autistic people" whine about their feels 24/7 instead of marrying, fucking, working and dying.

Let the medieval breeding festivities... BEGIN!

>okcupid
>not 99% trash
m8

You can get really narrow search results, for example, "White, definitely wants to have kids, ultraconservative."

I quit going there about a year ago. I worry about those girls. I'll meet you for coffee and take you to a service as someone I met looking for a church. After that it's up to you.

I guess it's pointless for me because I live near Los Angeles

trust me, 99% trash and 80% of "white girls" are very light tone makeupped horny Hispanic chicks.

the sexual market here makes White girls double in value, so a 4/10 is sometimes an 8.

you'd try to marry them off to a stranger online? I mean I appreciate it all but it's just a very unusual thing to do.

But again, thank you.

>nowadays so "autistic people" whine about their feels 24/7 instead of marrying, fucking, working and dying.
I blame Facebook and in extend Tumblr.
Next question to me is how to get grills there thoug without being weird. I'm thinking of Grade A cosplays. Then they probably come to you and ask for pictures. Those who don't just want a selfie might potentially be worthy

Their father is the pastor. He'd give you a good looking over.

NORTH

Is Jewish a red flag?

?

Go to a bar, nigger. They aren't all pickup joints. I went to the same bars for years and never went home with anyone except the girl I eventually married. I went to see friends and meet their friends, and because being around people who are out for those same reasons is good feels.

Wait for a girl who has a good set of friends, make sure she loves her parents, and if she makes you wear a condom for at least a few months her brain probably isn't full of nigger cum. Maybe a little, but so was your mom's and you turned out okay.

Stop looking for women and embrace artificial wombs, you faggot. Also, SAGE.

>nothing wrong with being autistic
that's not true. anyone with autism would choose not to be. I would be first in line.

You don't.

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

You find an Asian qt, marry, and live happily ever after.

Salt lake city or near by Provo become a Mormon.

You may be interested in this also:
twitter.com/whitedatenet
whitedate.net/

ty

look into joining up with the hutterites. kinda like amish but they can into modern technology

but also you have to live their way of life, which I don't know is right for me

Serious? What do you have to do to join?

probably. I've never dated a Jew before, but ive experienced pretty much every other red flag

it's very hard to join, a lot like Jews

the people are all the same exact Swiss German type.

I'm part Amish myself it would be easy to join them. But the Hutterites would be harder.

Are you a legit faggot user? We all have our hang ups but holy shit.

>Thinks New York is anything but jews and nogs.
lmao