Honestly, I am done. I am tired of America. I do not wish to be apart of it any further...

Honestly, I am done. I am tired of America. I do not wish to be apart of it any further. All I see around me is fat people, not caring how they look, not taking care of their bodies, fat Mexicans as far as the eye can see, obese black women being loud and obnoxious, small town looking white people that are pig looking creatures. Terrible, skin that has a rash. They all have the same thing in common, watching the same shitty TV and eating the same shitty food. How is that living? Eating Cheetos and candy, while washing down blood pressure medicine with "diet" soda.

The cities are dumps, only maybe 1/10th of any given city is somewhat nice. None of it looks like our European friendos. Luckily I was raised in a family that had money and had the chance to travel a lot, got to see more than just my home town. These cities we have here are absolute garbage, sure, some of the skylines look neat but it's just glass on top of each other. Sure, Boston old town is neat, but other than that, most European architecture is dead here.

But even Europe, it was a dream at one time, a shining beacon in a way. It is NOTHING as it was, my Grandmother left England for the US in the 60's and after she went back last year she never wanted to return. What has happened to Europe? Why is this happening? I can't even be in a country where everyone looks like me, we have no identity here except what is on TV or what dance an over-paid African did after he made a touchdown. We were once a great nation, a white nation. We are not that anymore, and it is not going back to the America I once knew. Trump is great in theory, but what will happen? What will America look like in 100 years? Le 23% face? Where do we go?

The memes are real, don't come to America. It is just a bunch of %56 mutts. I truly hate it here. But I can't even "return" to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBdDkYRYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not even going to read it, but heres a mutt meme for you

Thank you m8, hows it holding up?

Be the change you want to see. Adopt Chad Nationalism.

Mutt thread! Post your latest mutts

Personally I love these mutt memes. They hit hard but man they're true.

I feel I am becoming more angry everyday. More recluse, I find hardly any joy anymore.

I agree with this user. Fight for your nation in anyway possible. Excel in your career, run for a local office, have 3-4 white children, try to make the future the way you want it to be. Keep alive the traditions of your family and your people, letting them die out of exactly what the Juden want. We're in a cultural battle my man.

Let that anger fuel you. Hate is a powerful motivator.
Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

whiter than you, Mohammed

This is one of those memes that I'm going to be laughing at, like an idiot, all day at work with absolutely no way to tell the normies I work with what I'm laughing about.

>The cities are dumps
Which Western city isn't a pile of shit? There are always rural areas in America that are still 99% white. Just move to one and you are good to go. It is no wonder you get depressed when you live side by side with subhumans.

Why can't more people wake up? How do we wake them up?

Good video, thanks user.

look
if you had
one shart
one opportunity
to shit every pair of pants you ever wanted
in one mart
would you shit it
or just let it slip?

yo,
his ass is sweaty, sphincters weak, shits are heavy
there's diarrhea on his pants already, mom's spaghetti
he's nervous, but in walmart he looks calm and ready
to drop shit, but he keeps on shitting
what he ate at burgertown
his pants from the waste down turn so brown but the shit won't come out
he's constipated now, everybody's sharting now
ass is out, shitting times over, blaow

I got to live in Munich for a few years, wouldn't give it up for the world. Absolutely beautiful, the buildings, architecture, the brick roads and the market, etc. I would love if we had ONE city like that here.

You are lucky in that way friendo, I was out of Munich before the 2015 waves of """migrants"""

>fat, loudmouth, stupid and obnoxious """""people"""""
>Jewish control
>stupid brainwashed retards everywhere that do what their told and are just a bunch of pathetic slaves
>niggers spics and non whites everywhere and nobody cares
>get cut at birth
>get shot
>live in a culture less shithole
>so degenerate and sick that it makes Sweden look like a god fearing country
>have one of the most embarrassing worst stereotypes ever
>no sense of racial pride and identity
>all forms of nationalism and patriotism are civic or rooting for Jewish wars
>embarsement of countryman that are arrogant and retarded and say shit that the Jews taught them
>easily butt hurt countrymen that can't take a joke about their country or handle bants
>be hated and universally despised around the world
>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
>shit education system
>get into debt for college
>everyone hates us
>laughing stock of the world
>elected bush twice
>elected a nigger twice
>helped destroy Germany twice
>killed millions of innocent people after WWII
>destroyed Sadams Iraq for Jewish overlords
>bought sold and paid for politicians and government
>water is poisoned with flouride
>quality is non existent, just quantity
>consumerist zombies everywhere
>everyone believes this shithole is the best country in the world
>shitty infrastructure
>3rd world tier rail service
>shitty expensive healthcare

Literally nothing worth fighting for in this Israel puppet country.

I don't know, my friend. I believe that armed insurrection will be an inevitability, and while I can hope that the day comes soon I can't do anything to make it happen. I'm not a charismatic man, so I can't be the next Hitler/instigator of uprising, but I eagerly await the day I can fight and die for what I believe in.

In all honesty - Americans claiming America is a white country is a bit of a joke.

They're still clinging to the history and media of past generations in this country, so they see themselves as that, rather than what's in the mirror. It's INCREDIBLY rare for me to see a young white American that doesn't appear to have some sort of non-white admixture. Almost every kid I see is non-white.

The subhumans that have stolen this country from whites are the same amerimutt now that come on this forum and try to adamantly steal your identity. Now they want to steal Europe for themselves as well.

[trips]

Die with your rage

This as well, I forgot to mention. I was cut at birth and now I suffer from bad ED because of it, even had surgery on it to fix the problem. I have not had a full erection since 2014.

I am going to make it my life's goal to move to Europe. Europe is the white man's true homeland.

No more white guilt, no more white privilege. No more inner city black crime. Goodbye America forever. I just have to get a job lined up first. We should all go before America turns into Brazil 2.0

The cities here are like you said OP, fucking gross and soulless.

I'm also sick of driving down our 3rd world roads everyday, it's like riding in a fucking wooden wheeled wagon. Half the road is paved this, half the road is paved that - oops we missed this patch here and added a patch over there.

Demographics here are beyond repair.

A return to the manifest destiny era America, before the Industrial Revolution is worth fighting for. Before people were consumed with technology and actually cared about the people around them, as well as making as strong an empire as possible, is what is worth fighting for. We're terrible now, but we can make a change and become greater than our current sorry state of existence.

I'm from Texas, but moved to Georgia, Texas was tons of Mexicans and whites, and also blacks.

Georgia is blacks and whites, and now even Mexicans are taking them over.

Mexicans are a real cancer guys.

You would never be accepted there and you know it.

nice meme flag,
There are whites here man, especially in the heartland.

>armed insurrection will be an inevitability
This. I hope all racially conscious white men are preparing for this eventuality.

If you don't have an assault rifle then get one.
If you have an assault rifle then make damn sure you know how to use it.
Be well versed in urban combat and wilderness survival.
And most importantly, redpill as many other white men as possible to do the same.

Most Americans "white" have strange facial features such as flat head, short and wide skull, broad and flat nose, small eyes, thick lips (Look in negroid lips Darren wilson police), dental arch Negroid or Mongoloid ...

The Census in the US is a complete farce, which is why I have no faith that the American white people is 63 percent, the numbers are less than 20%, in my opinion, they constantly mix Mongrels with western population white American Royal.

Whites are already minority in the US
When you add 30 million illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and all Middle Eastern people who are considered caucasion, but not Hispanic, along with all entities of mixed race(people like Rob Schneider
, Miley Cyrus , Mark-Paul Gosselaar, liv tayler , Cameron dias , Chris Weidman, ronda rousey,
Freddie Prinze Jr. (puerto rican father), sarah palin, mily Fergie, Edward Furlong, Wentworth Miller, chad murray, etc etc etc) which are classified as white
even within the American WN There are several mestizos:

Patrick Chouinard ,Andrew Anglin, Rodney Martin, Kyle Rogers, Andrew Auernheimer, mat parrot, joe sobran, Lincoln Rockwell Gordon Baum and Matthew Heimbach are some examples!
Many other things indicate nonwhite ancestry, as undershot, extremely broad noses, the epicanthal bending, flat faces, curly or very curly hair or straight hair too thick and dark, large Negroid-esque lips, thick eyelids, very large apples face, and yellowish skin, among others.

very dark eyes and hair paired with any of these characteristics is also a very good indicator that a person is nonwhite.

The situation is pretty fucking dire, I'll give you that. All we need is to organise a conservative European in-gathering in Idaho/Utah and we'd be set. Fuck all the liberals.

I really don't understand how brown people can consider themselves American. My family has been in this country just under a century and I still don't really consider myself American. Yet these shitskins that have been here 10-30 years suddenly think they are Americans. It's so fucking bizarre.

I don't fucking care. I have long red hair/red beard with piercing blue eyes.
If they hate me for being american then so be it. It's better to not be accepted and live in your ethnic homeland, then to live in brazil 2.0 surrounded by racial strangers.
I might even go to Sweden to watch the effects of diversity in action.

You're not wrong.

This guy is a shill

Why the fuck do Brits and Canucks obsess over American politics?

Too much real life :(

No. Europe is our homeland, the damage there is reversible. America is too far gone. I think I can get a UK passport because of my grandma. Europe is the land of the white man, not America. We have to form an extreme conservative wave to retake Europe.

I'm in Texas right now. It's fucking awful. Wikipedia has Texas as ~35% non-hispanic white and I think that number is way too high. It feels like less than 5%. Everywhere I go I see maybe 3-4 white people the rest is wave after disgusting wave of non-whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBdDkYRYg

What part? From DFW.

Amen bro,

I can't wait to be indigenous again.

Don't come to London. It's completely lost. Its amazing how quickly liberalism destroys a country, especially when its run by Jews and their lackeys

>Europe is the white man's true homeland.
Not for much longer. Give it a decade and Europe will be just as "le 56% face" as we are.

College Station. Going to A&M.

You do realize Adam Smith was a liberal...right?

get out of Texas man,

Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin are the only white states left really.

Nice, ever see a "white" guy with a massive red fro walking around campus?

Left Toronto 4 months ago for Quebec City(Impure Norman and relivitely bilingual) Best decision I ever made in my life.. If you're of english descent look into a place like York or somehwere similar in England. You won't regret it. The only regret I have is that I stayed in Toronto for so long

This is an option, albeit an unfortunate one. My ancestors left Europe for it being shitty, and fought and died to defend their beliefs in a new world. America could be a white Utopia far superior to any options in Europe, if we could simply rid ourselves of all non-whites. I'm a proponent of being armed and biding your time until armed insurrection is an option. Another Ruby Ridge situation and violent uprising is an option.

Godspeed you glorious motherfucker. Neither of us are in good spots but people like you bring some spirit back into the issue. Thanks for this post, seriously.

I still don't understand how the US got so many immigrants in such a short space of time? Did the jews who run your government ship them from abroad or are they all just Mexican border crossers? This shit is infuriating.

Sometimes I ask myself if we'd be better off just nuking ourselves.

I don't want the white British to die out....

Because Americ was never a white country only white majority. Or did you forget the Natives that were already living here, the Africans brought over, and the myriads of people from all over the world coming here to claim a stake.

I mean progressive liberalism, not classical liberalism, obviously

Progressivism is illiberal.

It's too late for that, unfortunately...

We've pretty much given up already. Jews keep importing immigrants into the country to try and displace us. And there's nothing we can do about it.

>Americans are shamed out of loving for their homeland

Oh thank you so much, we were afraid people might actually fight to improve there homes!

My wife has family in rural Missouri. It's white as fuck.

I haven't noticed him. Should I? I kinda keep my blinders on. Unless they're in the engineering or math departments, I don't have anything to say to them.

Not bad

We do not want American mongrels in Europe. do not come to smear our blood with its genetic degeneration and its filthy culture.

move to salt lake city become a mormon

He's a good mate, half black half white but has super pale skin. From what I have heard lots of people know of him at the campus.

Memeflag faggot.

show your real flag.

But you'll let in millions of inbred Muslims into your countries who probably doing irreparable damage to your genepool with their incest genes and are also mongrelizing your population.

These people are completely pathetic

If America is no longer an American's homeland just because it's being occupied by foreigners, does that mean Europe will suddenly not be your "true" homeland in a decade or two when it's a Caliphate?
Where do you run then?

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

You are the failures of your ethnicity. As much of a failure as the Americans hiding behind EU flags.

Apathy to your state of being is surrender in it's purest form. Willingness to put in to action whatever means are necessary to create the future you desire is the only respectable way a man can live his life. Giving up means you let those who seek to destroy you, your family, your race, and your nation succeed. Take any action necessary to drive Invaders out of your homeland. I have respect for the IRA, because while their methods were often atrocities they sought and put in to action the plan they had for change. Fight on, and don't let apathy control you.

>And there's nothing we can do about it.
What you mean is you don't want to do anything about it except plea for sympathy.

I agree with you. Stand and fight for your nation, running from problems is cowardice.

look at turkey, it's your future (demographically speaking)

too bad you don't have solid cultural foundation like us. yes don't tread on me snak and 2nd amendment are some good shit but hardly enough. good thing is you will have a extremely redpilled patriot base but you will suffer from living together with people whom you share nothing culturally

god speed burger

My family history dates to 1404 as far as I know, in North West England. Landed on the first boat and settled in 1620.

There are great places in Europe, beautiful ones. Just avoid the shit holes. And well you'll have to endure the political landscape.

Yes be a good goy and live with the vibrant diversity and strip malls.

no thanks, I'll take my chances in the lands where my ancestors died for thousands of years

Honestly, I am done. I am tired of America. I do not wish to be apart of it any further. All I see around me is fat people, not caring how they look, not taking care of their bodies, fat Mexicans as far as the eye can see, obese black women being loud and obnoxious, small town looking white people that are pig looking creatures. Terrible, skin that has a rash. They all have the same thing in common, watching the same shitty TV and eating the same shitty food. How is that living? Eating Cheetos and candy, while washing down blood pressure medicine with "diet" soda.

The cities are dumps, only maybe 1/10th of any given city is somewhat nice. None of it looks like our European friendos. Luckily I was raised in a family that had money and had the chance to travel a lot, got to see more than just my home town. These cities we have here are absolute garbage, sure, some of the skylines look neat but it's just glass on top of each other. Sure, Boston old town is neat, but other than that, most European architecture is dead here.

But even Europe, it was a dream at one time, a shining beacon in a way. It is NOTHING as it was, my Grandmother left England for the US in the 60's and after she went back last year she never wanted to return. What has happened to Europe? Why is this happening? I can't even be in a country where everyone looks like me, we have no identity here except what is on TV or what dance an over-paid African did after he made a touchdown. We were once a great nation, a white nation. We are not that anymore, and it is not going back to the America I once knew. Trump is great in theory, but what will happen? What will America look like in 100 years? Le 23% face? Where do we go?

The memes are real, don't come to America. It is just a bunch of %56 mutts. I truly hate it here. But I can't even "return" to Europe.

>too bad you don't have solid cultural foundation like us.
Who is "us?" Why don't you remove your memeflag and show us?

That is the cycle of history, user. Downfall of an empire and all.

this ^^^

Worse, at least beaners follow a western religion. Europe is infested with Mideast heathens, pagans larpers and autistic atheists.

Will take your word, user.

Revolution fucking when? I need to have the incentive to shoot brown and black """ people """ already.

the media tells them they are. hell, the government does. anchor babies are an affront.

>either tolerate the attacks against you or run away from them
This is the type of person I'm talking about. Castrated.

Stop acting like you give a shit where your ancestors died or what it was for. You care about "taking your chances" in whatever country is offering you the most comfortable life at the moment. You're exactly the same as the Arabs, Africans, Mexicans, etc.
Reaping the product of others' hardships because you don't wanna have to endure any yourself.

>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

>Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962

>68 movement

Simple , churchill and FDR Lied to the people, they sold and pimping out their own people

Fuck that, don't live with it. Every man, woman, and child in our nation is able to take a stand against degeneracy and distasteful existence in some form or fashion. If you can reach public office or a place in education, then you can affect the views of those around you and change the status quo. Mould the next generation, even if it's just your kids.
People will often try to discourage you, or try to invalidate your beliefs off a simple characteristic. Use their ignorance to remind you what you have to do to succeed in creating a world for your children to live in. That said, a Catalonian trying to discredit people based on their national identity is clowny. You're the snowflake of the Iberian peninsula.

because theirs are an absolute bore in comparison. no western politics and their heated discussions are alive like the united states’.

You have red hair and blue eyes, but you have coarse features like monkey mouth, black nose and Asian eyes like chuk norris, andrew anglin and miley cyrus. You are fucking mongrels, you are not white. You do not look like Europeans, you are not Europeans. Do not want us here messing up our blood. Get in that shit hole called america.

What are the worst parts of living in America?

The grass is not always greener, europe is jewed socially and the outcast-factor if you emigrate is a very real thing.

Jews have absolute control. They control the media, financial system, and the political levers. We can't fight back without those. And they import hundreds of thousands of brown immigrants into the country every year to outvote/rape our women/displace us. Even if it was possible to fight back, it would probably escalate on a continental scale.

If you don't think our enemies have been planning our eradication since the end of WW2 then you're obviously delusional

But you'll let in millions of inbred Muslims into your countries who probably doing irreparable damage to your genepool with their incest genes and are also mongrelizing your population.

Friend, you can still organize with the white people of your country, especially with the peasants. Everything is lost the moment you strips the towel.

Thats what globalism does to a country, this is why people are fighting it, you racist piece of shit

fucking move to a different state, you zitfaced retard. you are displaying your lack of age and experience with your whining. the usa is enormous. simply moving to a different state is like changing nations in europe. fuck you’re dense. just kys, pussy.

>since the end of WW2

They've been planning it long before this, desu, long before.

But that's the difference. Europe is still 98 percent european, while on your continent everyone mixed with spics/niggers/farm animals and god knows what. It's a free for all.

>Every man, woman, and child in our nation is able to take a stand against degeneracy and distasteful existence in some form or fashion. If you can reach public office or a place in education, then you can affect the views of those around you and change the status quo. Mould the next generation, even if it's just your kids.

Are you honestly stupid enough to think you'll get elected without support from the jewish lobby and AIPAC? Wow. You actually think you live in a democracy? That's hilarious.

Give up and kill yourself or figure out a way to fight back.

I don't care about being an outcast, I just want to live around white people, as I am white.
It is my white right.

If you are truly helpless, spreading terror throughout a nation is an avenue for change. It might not be the type in your favor, but if you are desperate for options, violence will force people to react and respond. Outdo the Muslims. Spread fear far enough that all will know violence is a problem. You'll inspire people out of the woodworks with an extravagant or gory enough display, but be ready to die for change. Rotting in prison is a fool's idea. In the UK you can be jailed for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque, give them a reason to try to lock you away.

>t.Moorish rape baby

What are you going to do when Muslims eventually rule powerful, nuclear armed nations like England and France?