Asians don't have empat-

Hey remember that one asian vlogger who posted a video of himself laughing at a white person who hanged themselves while wearing a Toy Story hat? Yeah me neither.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
nippon.com/en/genre/society/l10462/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember watching that video of the insectoids walking past the dead child for twenty minutes

>this one guy posts a video of a dead asian so that must mean all whites have no empathy

Doesn’t change the fact that asians are soulless even if one white guy posts a video for more fame.

Empathy is for the weak.

Give me one reason why I should care about a person who committed sucide. Also he made no money off the video. Also I really don't give a fuck about jake.

Why are people killing themselves in glorious japan?
I mean half of Sup Forums wants to live there and actually spends time learning moon runes.

He's a jew

Grass is greener on the other side

>Yeah me neither
Hey, remember that asian person that killed 45 million people.
Hey, remember those asian people that skin dogs alive on the street corner in 2017.
Hey, remember that asian person who severed you literal cat instead of chicken because it was cheaper.

Gooks are almost as bad as whites, if not on the same level of fucking degenerate.

Sup Forums just wants qt nip girls. they don't give a shit about japland outside of that.

the suicide rate really isn't that bad compared to a lot of other countries. japan isn't close to the top of the list.

Logan Pauler spotted

kek'd because insectoids and i know what video you're talking about

>hey let's profile an entire ethnicity not based on their country

And Amerimutts wonder why the world laughs at them

there might be such a video if white people had a suicide forest

After seeing the video, it really wasn't as bad as they said... ( liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746 )

>And Amerimutts wonder why the world laughs at them
I'm not a mutt you literal degenerate. You literally live in a shithole.

What about that time a Japanese company legally imported hundreds of impoverished white Ukrainian little girls and made soft core cp with them over the course of years. Including dressing them up in lewd outfits and parading them around the streets of Tokyo while a horde of gookcels followed

Two nukes weren't enough.

>being this uneducated
>meme flag

Checks out

anime

>singapore
Filthy Gook. Take a shower. I can smell you from my first world country.

When tf was that??

That's not really fair, though. Asians don't laugh.

Japan is not in the worst 20 of suicide rate with the latest data
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

74% of Japanese satisfied with their live
nippon.com/en/genre/society/l10462/

its a meme like how japanese people dont fuck even though theres far worse european countries that no one bats an eye to

>Also he made no money off the video
No, but he'll make money in future videos from all the new subscribers he made from this video.

>1 post by this ID

>needs to hide his ignorance and stupidity behind a meme flag

Why hasn't any information about the victim in the video been released?

If it was genuine, you would have thought they would have ID'd the body by now and at least a few publications would report it.

Amerimutt rekt

>Be nip
>Suicidal
>Do not want to dishonor family
>Go in trees
>Tie rope
>Nip slip
>Die
>Repeat

Empathy

He monetized the apology and is profiting off of it.

>What is a coping mechanism

I taught japs English for a year.
They're mostly pissed about social etiquette that makes it even harder for people to socialize even with the already restraining work hours and expectations. Not to mention there's no paid leave for pregnant women. They're basically fired for 2 years, unless you have a very good company to work for. One of my students' husband would arrive home at 6PM then called back at 8PM 'cause something went haywire. He would return around midnight.

They literally have a "suicide forest" and we're the bad guys?

Really makes you think.

Because a lot of the weebs that go there are unironic white niggers that only want nip pussy and straight from the tap anime. Ask them about Tokugawa, or the Yamato period, or other basic shit that you could find in a middle school world history book, and I guarantee you that they won't know. Just like literal niggers who roam the earth in search of the eternal gibsmedat; albeit smart enough to learn greetings and get a plane ticket.

>laughing at a person who hanged themselves

The sheltered adult-children making these posts have never actually experienced shock themselves and are just being ignorant, or are they fully aware of the hypocrisy inherent in criticizing someone else's reaction to a literally shocking event. They claim to be literally hyperventilating all the time so you think they'd be intimately aware.

I know you're all shamelessly seeking to forthuer your own social status through virtue signaling, so don't worry; I'm feeling enough shame watching this unfold for all of you. Grow up.

i've attempted twice. The only people bitching were non asians.

>being this retarded
have you ever been to singapore?

Asians genuinely don't care about this story - or the victim. Meanwhile whites are policing Logan Paul hard.

The only asians who care about this are pretending to, either to a.) fit in with whites by value signalling or.b) "punish" whites by value signalling because they are anti-white asians.

>Hey remember that one asian vlogger who posted a video of himself laughing at a white person who hanged themselves while wearing a Toy Story hat?
He's the one who hanged himself

RIP toshiaki we will miss your funny videos of rabbits with pancakes on their heads and in-depth reviews of 100 yen shop novelty lighting products

The vast majority of people who get offended by something on the internet are white. See: the masses of aimless middle/upper middle class college students aka SJWs.

I thought he was color blind how did he see it?