WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot tell me we aren't living in the second cold war right now. We have two highly incompetent leaders literally taunting each other to see who will launch their nukes first. I'll be surprised if everyone isn't dead by next year.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/2018/01/03/president-trumps-nuclear-button-tweet-sign-insanity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We have two highly incompetent leaders literally taunting each other because both of them know the other can't do shit because of China and MAD
Fixed that for you to be honest family

it's that the tranny from somethingawful? cissy autodrag or something?

well.. by the looks of it you won't feel it when it gets nippy..
turn that thing into something fit and healthy.
strong and healthy mind in a strong and healthy body makes a strong nation.
the world belong to those who can keep it, nurrish it and live with it in balance with nature, knowledge and advancement.
don't let it slip out of your hands little one

>second cold war
The cold war never ended. The second one is the one brewing between China and India clashing over Bhutan and other pooingookloo shitholes.
Don't worry, we won't die in the forseeable future. The globalists plan needs the west as cattlegrounds and somewhere relatively stable to keep their banks and institutionaö bases while the actual global realpolitik shifts to break the orient.

>I'll be surprised
ill b disappointed

There is no more cold war. Politics doesn't matter anymore, it's mere theater. Trump is smart enough to know this so he beats Kim at his old game -- making vapid meaningless threats. And all the Trumpfags love him because of the memes and their cult of personality. You sound as bluepilled as all the "Trump will start WW3!!!1" kikes in the media, fuck off.

The only reason people are more scared is because we finally have a president who barks back, whereas Obaboon, Clinton, and everybody else turned the other cheek.

Trump is exposing the system for how fake it is, Clinton and Obama followed the perfect personality politics/PR approach but Trump re-tools it for the angry white working class who can see through all the bullshit that politics has become in the last few decades.

Unfortunately Trump is just playing culture wars on Twitter while doing traditional Republican supply side economics, sure the tax cuts are going to make moderate suburban Republicans happy but it's not going to stop the massive amounts of whites dying off from opioids, suicide, and economic reasons. Maybe he'll get more done in the remaining 3 years but the (((system))) is running just fine with him as President and that says a lot about how scarily efficient it is

"Too bad the right doesn't realize how much being a cuck, left-wing punk faggot like myself is more beneficial to our Nation, damn I miss Michelle Obamas cock" - OP

PPBP

Death is inevitable.
Who gives a shit how it happens?
Hopefully Kim does the right thing and nukes California into space.

Don't cut yourself bud. I've officially run out of band-aids.

The meme gods have shown disgust in California by lighting it on fire in mid December.

did they do it?

>Libs following through on anything

No

What if all the bad things that happen are disguised as ordinary when it is actually the attacks from war?

Death is a welcome escape from this vile landscape cultivated by the kike overlords. If we are not able to wrest control of our own future from these maniacal despots I'd rather the world go out in a blaze of hellfire resetting humanity allowing us to start again.

I fucking hope it happens.

something has to give. we cannot keep going the route were going and not have something happen.

the levee is going to break sooner or later.

Nothing will happen. They are already on a slighty better way. And Trump can't just atack NK without senate suport and Kim know his country will be turned into glass if he does anything

It's not going to happen. Please come to terms with your suicidal delusions of world destruction being fake, and that you're going to live the rest of your life unloved and alone.

Isn't it fucking pathetic that a nuclear war can start because of of an idiot using Twitter?

>You cannot tell me we aren't living in the second cold war right now.

Yes I can. The first Cold War never ended, the communists who were fighting it all got away and continued fighting from a different position. Meanwhile, the capitalists declared victory and haven't noticed they've been losing ground for decades now.

well were not having proxy wars with the soviet union all the time anymore, so thats nice.

>WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank goodness. i haven't had more than a drink a year in years or a woman in my bed in three years. i'm going to drown myself to a second death in Valhalla's mead, turkey, and women.

>Kim's going to destroy everything he's ever worked for because of a fucking dick joke on Twitter
This is with liberals actually believe.

>10 1950's Nukes vs 6000+ ultra high-tech Nukes, stealth fighters, thaad/aegis/, space based infra red early warning

> cold war

so.. like a good trumper, he should help north korea to achieve this instead of being a cunt against kim and his jewfree country

nhfzdcgh

Here's some reading for you retards that think Trump and Kim going at it on Twitter is a bad thing and nukes are imminent.
blog.dilbert.com/2018/01/03/president-trumps-nuclear-button-tweet-sign-insanity/

Are you fucking stupid or what? NK is a child larping as a grown up in the great game. The US wants kim to act so we can react without China getting involved. We have been trying to figure out a way to gain the region without going to war with China since the 1950s and we will do so before their capabilities grow larger. Trump lets the military actually make decisions so they are trying to get rid of this age old threat and gain ground for the inevitable war with China.

part of the reddit/tumblr raid i suppose
/me yawns

Nah, I think I'm sticking with the "both love to sabre rattle like no other and nothing will ever actually fucking arise out of this" answer.

I thought war was already a good as soon as the us spotted chinese ships giving oil and other materials to the norks when they were not supposed to due to a sanction.

>America won't do a thing

>everyone knows that north Korea is the zerg so that way Russia and China can reach around the world to fuk us while we're yelling at a suicidal madman.

>war is always inevitable when resources are low.