Apparently we're being raided by tumblr right now. Did you notice Sup Forums?

Apparently we're being raided by tumblr right now. Did you notice Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5078407/ohio-abortions-down-syndrome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Gee it' s almost like we leave the metaphorical doors and windows open all day around here and somehow nobody expects cockroaches.

We have to, shutting out anyone's right to speak is never an option. Shame that so many people just come to shitpost though. They could learn a lot if the idea of trolling just died.

there's always been cockroaches in the house. That's why no one really noticed other than accepting the fact that shills are always here.

Is there ever a time when we are not being raided by some group?

it just gets so tiring seeing the end of the world all around, I'd happily pay for a safe space.

Those retards are either going to be unwillingly red pilled or black pilled to the point of suicide.

What are they even doing in this raid? I haven't noticed nearly enough sensitivity and upset fee fees to think Tumblr was here.

pissing in a sea of piss

>someone disagrees with you
>waaaah they're raiding us!!!
The yearning for a safe space is real.

>Hyperbole

>Meme flag.
Hi Leaf!

Sup Forums has a serious hygiene problem right now. For instance I can't tell if you're from Reddit, Tumblr, or a newfag.

Blah blah go away blah blah

post gore?

Oh no, does mean there are people on here that don't share my exact opinion on every subject imaginable?!

fpbp

>people have different opinions than me and it makes me uncomfortable!!!!!!!!!!!

They always come around when some new anti-Trump story comes around. Just let them be. Their eventually crawl back to their hole, and maybe some will stay, get red piled, and become one of us.

didn't notice.

I think the point is no one even noticed

> Sup Forums
> safe space

pick one.

source of the sauce?

This exactly and I fucking love it

Always there are different opinions here, everyone hate to everyone here

The real question is when is Sup Forums not being raided?

Nono, you get me wrong, people can have all sorts of opinions, I just enjoy telling weak people to go away because the only reason they are here is to virtue signal to their friends

Yep, and in this case, I agree with the baiters. It isn't the time to "reee normies get out my safe space." Redpill these faggots and let them know their worldview is bullshit. Nothing's going to fuck with them deep inside nearly as much as knowing that deep down, Sup Forums is right, and their little thought process is a lie, no matter how many layers of smug wrongness they want to pile on mentally.

>More hyperbole
Not an argument, my spergic friend.

The man has a Jewish mouth and nose

A redpill.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums before this thread? I thoroughly enjoy having my ideology tested, criticized and marginalized.

Every raid just makes this place stronger and more insane. The self trolling done by Sup Forums is usually more convincing than actual raids. The faggot brigade can waste all the time they want. Nobody can stop this

epic

What are we supposed to be fucking arguing about?! There are shills! Litteral shills How do we find them! HELP!

Without the epic insider trolling mixed with all the attempted subversions and lefty raids. I would not be interested in coming here.

Does anybody here speak mexican?

I will remind them again.

been here since /n/

Then you should know that differing opinions and hate are normal and satisfying

Were getting raided?

I was wondering why the memes have been such shit.

That picture is 4 unrelated stories with arrows pointing for no reason to words "98% are only the white woman working." without context. Why?

>Did you notice Sup Forums?
No. It's like shitting in a sewage tank.

Been here since is not the same as
>I used to visit maybe a couple times a year
That and moot made it a point to make Sup Forums different than /new/ by telling mods to send all non-topic threads to Sup Forums, a lot of us old Sup Forumsacks came from boards like Sup Forums, /k/, Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums etc
Most of the people from /new/ left, Sup Forums was never your board so it isn’t a case of
>I’ve been here since
You’ve always just been an immigrant in a foreign land

I'm not from tumblr, but I will continue to post counter threads aimed at deriding this board until the LARPing stops.
My beloved Moot was afraid of what Sup Forums would become, and so I will continue his legacy.

>They could learn a lot if the idea of trolling just died
i noticed alot of similar comments the last 3 weeks.
and it's true, it's a shame and deplorable people are more interested in furive trowaway consumerbullshit and ridicule than to want to learn something... this used to be a great place where we could talk or express our opinion about anything without the leash of political corectness.

I love when tumblr raids this place. They always lose a few to our side.

and this is disgusting....
who comes up with this shit?!

Its not tumblr, it’s just more Facebook posts from SJW news linking directly to Sup Forums, the crowd is indistinguishable, they all just want to argue with a nazi or something and take a picture of the conversation and show their friends
All you have to do is gore spam them and they freak out, they won’t take pics of you if you respond with a pic of someone’s brains out of their skull and will ultimately make them fuck off

sure sure

I see the medians for interracial husband-wife in asian white and black in the image but what about the ones that are not included like asian-white or white-black?

I'm convinced they're satanic. It's not just about power or control or rubbing shit in our face. They're truly possessed by something evil.

>not your board
>trying to claim ownership of an anonymous imageboard
wew lad this is why I larp cause faggots like you take this place far too seriously when it really has no tangible effect on the real world.

Did he geded her bregnand now?

I used to talk to moot all the time, we used to email each other about how to deal with ban evaders because most mods are retarded and need top down direction
moot wasn’t afraid of Sup Forums, he enjoyed that it was a good containment board, he did however hate Australians, you Melbourne faggots should honestly just go out into the desert and get kicked to death by a roo

>No longer have a home on the internet
Holy shit a shill was just telling us how they'd driven us off the rest of the internet and were going to drive us out of here not an hour ago. I will seriously bury these people or their closest proxies IRL at this rate. Pol I'm going to make a list.

>he thinks that shitty red pills in the form of unsourced jpegs is learning something

>what about the ones that have less than 1%
That's called irrelevant data.

yes, this is true too and satisfying in some way ^^

If I ever get the chance to vote fascist, it will have made an affect.

here's pure evil:
time.com/5078407/ohio-abortions-down-syndrome/
>illegal to abort down syndrome children
>legal to abort normies

We had to birth your pics 53% face somehow.

>unrelated
kek, made me think

They're truly possessed by something evil.
it must be in the food i'm telling you..
the food
you can't just be born that evil, it must be nurtured and taught to be this evil and non logical

You were the nigger claiming you’ve been here, you haven’t been to shit, you don't even realize the majority of the people here on cuckchan are redditors.
You are just a brainlet m8 wasting your time on pointlessness to fill voids in your life you ascribe to other people

who cares? its never worked before and theres literally nothing that can be posted to mess with us. so who gives a fuck?

It used to have some effect when twitter allowed right wingers

I still want to know even if they are rare.

POST GOATSE AND GORE NOW YOU FAGGOTS

Keep thinking your troll messiah is really Imperator Octavian Augustus. Keep dreamin bro. The Laws have a really funny way of dragging down those who pretend they are bigger than the Laws.

Once we all have down syndrome then we won't be able to say no to Harvey.

>Sup Forums is only 10% white
there is no fucking escape! is there anywhere left???

>he thinks that sniffing petrol like the dirty abo he is will provide liberal enlightenment

See, every single post you made is ugly and trash. Its the hallmark of the type of plebbitor and leftist speak.

Either way, clearly, people did learn from those infographs, since race realism and the far right is on the rise among whites.

You're sad. And its even sader when you try to pretend you are from /n/. Just because you read a ED article doesn't mean you know anything.

if anything makes an effect it's mass immigration making normies reach a tipping point and even then the worst that will happen is some deportation and a closing of borders. full blown Fascism won't happen again larper most normies are repulsed from it.

>shutting out anyone's right to speak is never an option
Except the subversive enemies of man.

absolute insanity

>the laws
What laws lmao

>implying the real redpill is not to put nazis out of their misery

Learn to search on your own.

Wouldn't the affect have been forcing Jack to ban all right wing leaning twitter users then? Pretty huge if you ask me.
> inb4 t-thats a bad thing

Can confirm. Just try and have a spic hate thread. Remember HWNDU season 1? Season 2 it makes sense that it was spiccy it was albuquerque new mexico but wtf season 1 was BROWNER then season 2.

>projection
I'm just here to have fun and watch things burn

there isn't anything stopping you from making a "right wing" version of twatter

>he hasn't huffed premium 98

>reddit spacing

that explains it

IF what you typed is true then you are a self-contained internal system lacking both awareness and governance. That being the primary flaw in your little puissant rebellion. Your troll messiah is all troll and no messiah. He's the paper tiger the Chinese and Russians deduced.

Only repulsed up until they learn what it means. People warm up to the thought of a dictator fairly quickly.

>most
Lmao, just because you live out in the shed outside while your mother is getting bucked m8 doesn’t mean the rest of the world is as addled as you Melbourne laughingstocks
Most non western countries have some sort of proto-fascist societies in some way or another, even your beloved gooks

>>he thinks that shitty red pills in the form of unsourced jpegs is learning something
i'm not talking about that

holy sheisse!
same for this ==>selective abortion is the way, allowing defects, how harsh it might sound, even if you're financialy capable , just NO. It's downgrading our genepool and an insult to nature.
Sartans might be overly obsessed by it with their babies and their knowledge of their time, but atleast they where on to something.
healthy minds in healthy bodies makes a strong nation.

The trolls on here who pretend to be liberal tumblrites are far more noticible, annoying, and even though they used flawed logic to mock those they falseflag as, they still have a more constructive argument than the actual liberals.

We've pretty much developed a blind spot to retarded hurr durr drumf is racist levels of posting. They're like floaters in our eyes, annoying when you notice them the first time, but quickly your mind subconsciously hides them.

The guy that pushed for the aids thing is the same guy doing a Cali-Centric net neutrality. Joggin noggin.

The only thing Tumblrites can raid is the Fridge.

Im projecting your insecurities because you shine that shit through the internet like trucks and a series of tubes kouhai, you wouldn’t be here if you had anything going right in your life you absolute lelchild

>Sartans
Spartans* obviously
goodmorning all