Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon

I cried a lot with this episode

Lots of feels

Best anime of the season

>learned to cook her own rice

My daughter Kanna is the brightest

Who else was pleasantly surprised at how good it turned out to be?
I was expecting some crappy half-assed attempt like phantom world

Was that the series finale or a season finale?

Thank god it!s over.
One less anti-lolicon failure.

It was alright.
Why didn't Kobayashi cry? It'd be a lot cuter.

Probably bottles up emotions too much.

No joke, I'm crying like a bitch now
I'm really glad to see them all, thank you based Kyoani

Men don't cry user

Iruru?

Out of character
If anything it made it better that she was simply resigned to her fate of being as miserable as before.

I don't know if I will ever feel like this again.

>Tohru's a great girl
>I know that
I bet Tohrupapa would be pretty moe if they got him to join in on SoL hijinks.

Season 2

I thought threads for the final episode were going to be faster. This is pretty underwhelming just like the climax of this show

>ever
Hell no. Pretty good, though.

>I thought threads for the final episode were going to be faster. This is pretty underwhelming just like the climax of this show
Many of us already know the rough ending ahead of time. There was some extra bits but it basically ended the way we thought it would. Nothing to discuss.

The manga continues, but not enough chapters are out for a S2.

>Lots of feels

I was expecting Fafnir and Quetzalcoatl to appear in the final battle but i guess that's not their problem

>ywn have magic walk into your life like this

;_;

The ending felt a bit rushed and generic, I really hoped to see some interactions with other dragons too. But overall it was fun ride, 7/10.

Papadora was a jerk.

Bummer. Thanks user.

Wait a minute. Did Kobayashi ever paid Tohru for her services?

So now that the dust is settled

Can we agree that Lucoa was best dragon?

Nah, it's toru easily, hands down

No, she is only popular with normalfags. She is the worst dragon.

Tohru takes her payment by sucking the sweat out of Kobayashi's worn clothing

Well Lucoa has openly said before that she's neutral. And Fafnir despite softening a bit over the series is still ultimately and selfish jerk.

As far as I'm concerned it would have been out of character for either of them to get involved.

I'm in the same situation as Kobayashi was before the dragons appears. Where do I get my dragon daughter?

World Class Goddess

Worst.

I cried too pls tell me there will be season 2 this is my fav anime

She had the best voice actress.
10/10 when you hear her voice in the ending song.

So what was Kobayashi's name?

she's only good for breeding

>this is my fav anime

I dont believe you. I think you were sarcastic and are making fun of this anime. You are a bad person.

Tohru, Kobayashi and Kanna are family, it's good that only they were there. Maybe Kanna could have gotten involved in the standing up as well, but whatever.

Fafnir, Elma and Lucoa would have worked if they went the full battle route for the finale.

Yes

Dragons cant breed with humans dumbass.

I leave everything on MAL unrated but gave this animu a 10 I'm serious it's just super comfy and cute and I love kanna

>Dragon daughter

Need a dragon maid waifu to do the housework/help with raising.

>nobody except Takagi and Kanna gives a shit about how Kobayashi feels

Those fucking dragons man. Could've atleast visited and checked how Kobayashi was feeling, after everything she's done for them.

what about that half-dragon race in DnD

They're going to start selling that mug and I'm kind of tempted to get it. It's cute.

I can't deny it was a good comfy anime. Thank you Kyoani.

Thank god this pro-lolicon propaganda is over.

No. It has only begun.

There are no brakes on this train.

That is pretty cute, do they have Kanna's mug too

The resolution was pretty cheap, but the show itself was fun. I wish they had focused on some of the other dragons though rather than immediately relegating them to be background characters.

I hope this show starts a revival of /ss/ side characters.

Only mentioned Kobayashi's mug. Kanna's would be cool too, though. Love me some ultra low profile merch.

Tohru is worst dragon, selfish cunt.

I liked what this show did with Tohru and Kobayashi, but I hated the humor.

It was pretty average, desu.

The table disagrees.

This anime said so many things about modern life, it could and should have been a classic if the characters were more interesting.

>tohru we need u for the war
>NO I'M GONNA BE A MAID
>tohru what the fuck
>HAVE FAITH IN YOUR DAUGHTER
>kay

how important is that war anyway

>tfw s2 never ever

>orc+human

Anime about cutie muscled orcs and shota humans when?

That was more dramatic than expected.

Apparently not very. Its been going on for millennia and neither side is physically able to destroy the other. So they resort to attacking each others creations and its only the powerless normal humans that suffer.

Who is enforcing the "all the worlds are yours except the Earth" rule? Amaterasu? What do we have that is powerful enough to force dragons and gods to respect the dictate?

-san

It's never over.

>pointing out the fact that titty monster is useless for Shouta
>he was not aware of this until she mention it
>always complaining about the slutty way she dress
>so you edgy otaku friend need a place to stay? fuck him, he canĀ“t stay here
>edgy tittymonster loli who wanted to destroy the city needs a place to stay? come to my place now!
>Tooru was the one who suggest the idea of him living with Takiya
>literally never give a fuck about these two or if they are doing fine or not
>So the girl who call me slut is sad?
>So sad...I miss Tooru however
>So the ningen who dont give a fuck about me is feel depressed?
>Dont give a fuck

They are friends with Tooru, Koba is just the boring boyfriend who pays for shit.

Elma was ready to do something in that scene, because muh dragon responsability and muh KobaChad

The part with her father felt like one of those romances where the parents of the girls don't like her boyfriend.

She looks cuter without the horns.

She looks cuter with her hair down. Hnng.

it was

>Tohrus dad pretending to care when she almost died in the middle of a forest and he never came for her

Tohru dad just didn't want his daughter racemixing

Well,in the manga it is said that out world has NUFFIN.No gods,no dragons.And that it's an unspoken rule to not cause any shitstorms on a neutral territory.It's not forbidden to remain there,though.

>one girl is a dyke
>the other spend her days pretending to be a maid
Nice parenting.

But they are both girls. Girls cant impregnate other girls.

No and thanks god. She was a really shitty character.

>Who is enforcing the "all the worlds are yours except the Earth" rule? Amaterasu? What do we have that is powerful enough to force dragons and gods to respect the dictate?
The reverse. Earth is the only atheist world. No gods made Earth, and no dragons own Earth. Everything about dragons and gods that Earthlings have heard of, was 2nd hand stories passed down from migrants to came to ourt world. Every mythology is real, but they happened somewhere else. Earth is a land with barely any magic because it is mundane and not created by divine beings.

This is the only reason neutrality was possible.

No Iruru because anti-lolicon KyoAni couldn't avoid the sexualization with her.

Maybe that's what happens if Kobayashi ate Tohru's tail.

Fuck that, I want an anime about a cute shota orc being bullied by human and/or elf girls and women.

>>Tohrus dad pretending to care when she almost died in the middle of a forest and he never came for her
Tohru faked her own death, remember? She never told her parents that she survived. It was meant to be a lethal wound, it wasn't known that a faithless woman could have removed the sword.

Are you saying that OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS YHWH is not of this world?

...plausible.

A little weaker compared to the best episodes, but it was still nice. Definitely second best show of the season.

Saikawa is the worst character in the show.
So fucking annoying

You mean this whole time Tohru was trying to rape her?

why does Lucoa even care about the little boy

>worst
>not MILF shit or her gay shota

She is a pervert.

Shouta's name was a little on the fucking nose

>Are you saying that OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS YHWH is not of this world?
>...plausible.
It also gives YHWH an out about being the only god. Because he technically isn't lying if his home dimension is truly only controlled by him and none else.

in the manga Kobayashi gets turned into a boy for awhile and apparently it's easy to do

It's pretty clearly her fetish.

She's a sweetheart. I hope she has a long happy life with her wife Kanna.

The ending was pretty good, but I feel it also had a HUGE missed opportunity.

The fact that all Tohru's friends did jack shit to help her.
Hell, even Kanna only really flew Kobayashi to the battleground then stood in the background.

Lucoa and Fafnir are both supposed to be pretty powerful, and fatass even got herself in her fighting clothes but didn't do shit.

I would have liked to at least see them ATTEMPT to help Tohru, at least to be a part of the final episode in some regard.

>Saikawa tells Kanna she'll give her "everything"
>never get to see how that resolves except Kanna bringing the flower home

DID THEY FUG

Okay, I like your explanation.

>LRD is a oppai "loli" fan scum
Why am I not surprised of him having such shit tastes? If you like oppai "loli" you should kill yourself, fucking degenerate cowtits lovers.