What will happen today?

So, Sup Forums, what will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't you hear? A storm is rolling into town.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs

Win--Winter chan is that you?

you could say it's upon us

I heard there might even be 2 storms. Checkem.

oh shiiit

>Iran was operated by Soros
8gaggers, Q-tards, boomers, retards, and retarded 8gagging Q-tard boomers ACTUALLY believe this.

Checked.

2 storms???

Two storms.

Lel

More LARPing

Witnessed

I didn't even look at OP's picture since he has a brazil. Prolly a VPN kike. Some major movements are happening though. Only 3 days into the year and so much news. Trump announces fake news awards next monday and Manafort sues Mueller. Mueller is going to release his findings, Manafort already knows he's gonna be pardoned. I think by next week we should see some arrests. Oh yeah and Hillary's house mysteriously caught fire.

I'm ready to get /comfy/.
>temps colder than Mars
>Mars has lows of -100
It is record breaking cold, but that is one hell of an exaggerated statement to call it colder than Mars.

This year is about to change the world forever.

What. In. The. Actual. Fuck?

high temp of -2 F, so taking the bare margin of it being colder, yeah.

Seems legit. It's definitely cold outside, and there's been a couple of gets in this thread already.

TWO STORMS?

>ROAAHBNGGALLDL DDRUORRROOGGMMPHBH

The left won't be able to cope.

>Oh yeah and Hillary's house mysteriously caught fire
On Seth Rich's birthday, no less.

They’ll be consumed by the storm

Is that a message, the date? Does that mean someone who meant well attacked her home? Didn't planes crash on a Rothschild mansion somewhere not too long ago too? Are they actually being attacked by someone or is it a cover for trying to get rid of some sort of evidence? It's already too late for that I would think, but then aren't we more interested in taking them alive and imprisoning them and putting them to death appropriately rather than just burning them in a house fire or collateral plane crash damage? What's up with that?

maybe it's karma

TOASTING

On second thought if the darkest rumors are in fact true, I'd guess many of them would have small soundproof rooms hidden on their properties that they'd want to demolish before being taken in, even if they're already fucked in other legal ways.

Hope it's going to be good snow to make a snowman and snowballs this time.