I want to make Yunyun my wife and show her just how much she's loved. If only she knew

I want to make Yunyun my wife and show her just how much she's loved. If only she knew.

Sorry, Dust.

He says to the hostess at the succubus bar.

You just like Yunyun for her Yunyuns, OP.

i'd pork 'er

To hell with succubus services. They're literally soul sucking demons and they need to be purged from this world until their whole race is extinct.

I don't really care about breasts, tbqh. I'm more about the booty.

>not entering symbiotic relationship with semen demons
>being homosexual

Nudge nudge. Say no more, say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat eh? Say no more, we're all adventurers here, eh?

t. aqua

It's not symbiotic. They're tearing away fragments of your soul every time and the weak willed masses of horny adventurers are too charmed to do anything about it.

You just need 1 brave hero to cut all of their heads off and submerge them in holy water. Then the lands will forever more be free of such vile creatures.

Look at those anime tiddies though.

Aqua, please go be retarded somewhere else.

>If only she knew.
But user...

She's not real

Go sell your soap somewhere else, paladin.

DUES VULT

I like Yunyun for her money.

>soul
arent they just sapping energy - burning calories

besides, they provide good benefits and are tax paying citizens who fully disclose their business, more than most murderhobo paladins

You will never be able to have kids with her and it would be a terrible experience for both of you.
Leave YunYun alone. That would be better for her.

>You will never be able to have kids with her and it would be a terrible experience for both of you.
i'm going to keep trying

What would you do him?

>All of these assumptions for a bunch of soul-sucking demons

Quick, post the Yunyun's miscarriage doujin.

so what happened next?

TAKE IT BACK!!