Possible Kamala Harris Murder Happening?

Was in a thread earlier about Bannon and saw someone make the posts in question when a shill referenced Kamala 2020, and it activated my almonds.

I reverse image searched the first picture and saw that it was Rebecca Zahau, the trophy asian of a rich pharma CEO named Jonah Shacknai. She allegedly committed suicide on July 13th, 2001.

Kamala Harris was the CA Attorney General at the time, and San Diego Sheriffs Dept. did some extremely shoddy detective work, and people were appealing her to review the case, which she did not.

LINKS:
alchetron.com/Death-of-Rebecca-Zahau - Full brief on what happened, including crime scene photos.

rebeccazahaumurder.wordpress.com/category/kamala-d-harris/ - Wordpress site someone made dedicated to the murder at the time, has complete timeline towards the bottom.

Rebecca Zahau supposedly acquired a really long rope, tied it to the leg of the bed, bound her arms and legs and tied a noose around her neck, and then jumped off the balcony naked in the middle of the night and hung herself. She had a t-shirt wrapped around her head and double knotted, with the sleeves stuffed in her mouth as a gag.

Jonah Shacknai's brother, Adam, found her at 6:30 in the morning and cut her down, by which point she was already cold with rigor mortis set in. She had at least 4 contusions to her skull which were half assedly explained away by the ME. At most she should have two, one if she hit the edge of the balcony when she jumped, and a second one when she was cut down and landed, by which time the blood would have already settled as her time of death was estimated at about 1 AM.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-shacknai-asks-coronado-mansion-death-be-reviewed-2011sep20-story.html
archive.fo/c6kG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First of all, a sugar baby ophthalmologist technician did NOT tie this knot around the bedpost. No way this chick tied this shit. It'd be a lazy ass triple knot or something.

DETAILS OF NOTE:

-Was naked when she allegedly hung herself, women tend to consider vanity when they kill themselves. I don't think a woman would strip naked before she hung herself. This is considered the reason that women prefer poison or overdose as opposed to shooting themselves in the face.

- Jonahs 6 year old son Max had fallen off the second floor banister days before while Rebecca was in the bathroom. He suffered grievous injury as he took a chandelier on the way down with him apparently. He died of brain trauma in the hospital a day or two after Rebecca died. Jonahs alibi was that he left the hospital at 6 PM and was at the Ronald McDonald House(where parents who have children in the hospital can stay I believe)

-This spoopy shit: "A black message had been painted on the door of the room leading to the balcony below police found Zahau's body; according to Zahau's ex-husband Nalepa, it read "She saved him, can he save her." but officials declined to confirm this. In media comments, Sheriff Gore only stated that it was "not a clear suicide note"; however, investigators took it as further evidence of suicide. Zahau liked to paint as a hobby and had signed her paintings in the past; her siblings contended that the message did not match her handwriting. Nalepa also stated the note "did not appear to be something [Zahau] would have written."

-The Night Of timeline:

July 12th – text message in from Nina @ 10:41 PM asking if she can drop by to talk about “what happened” to Max. Rebecca never responds.

July 12th – 11:30 PM anonymous “sources” claim to hear someone scream “help” from or near the mansion.

July 13 – 12:30 AM Jonah claims he sent a voicemail message to Rebecca stating that Max’s condition was grave and his death was imminent.

July 13th – 12:50 AM allegedly Rebecca retrieves the voicemail message and deletes it. [there is no proof that Rebecca herself retrieved and deleted the voicemail]

July 13th – at about 1:00 AM Jonah goes to the Ronald McDonald House.

July 13th – Adam Shacknai said he awoke at approx 6:30 AM and made his way to the main house. He saw Rebecca hanging, ran to the kitchen to find a knife, pulled a table underneath her and cut her down. He claims the shirt was covering her mouth so he removed it in order to try to perform CPR as instructed to do by the 911 dispatch (told him to take the gag out of her mouth).

Jonah Shacknai at the time was the 6th wealthiest CEO in his home state, Arizona. Was he being threatened? Was he being ruined? Did he have her killed out of anger for his sons accident on her watch? His mother was in the home at the time of Max's fall too, taking a shower. She's still alive.

Is this worth us looking into? That psycho bitch Kamala Harris is a nightmare scenario in the unlikely event that she would run and win in 2020. I don't think she would, but while traditional Democrats are greedy politicians pulling the right levers of the left for their own gain, there's a new generation of crazy eyed "true believer" Democrat women appearing on the scene. Harris comes to my mind as the craziest of the bunch.

I asked the user in the OP pic to clarify, and he did not post again.

who killed her

Jonah has millions and is powerful, he could have easily paid someone.
But because he has millions, could he have been being blackmailed? Did he have dirty dealings with bad people and Zahau was a casualty? Maybe the son too?

sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-shacknai-asks-coronado-mansion-death-be-reviewed-2011sep20-story.html
There were tons of calls for Harris to review the case and get a second opinion, even from Shacknai. The lead detective declared it a homicide early on and it was declared a suicide despite overwhelming evidence.

SDSD declared it a suicide within a day or two despite the mysterious head trauma she had. They also were completely incompetent in the handling of her cell phone

As part of their investigation, police served Verizon and AT&T with search warrants to obtain cell phone billing records, and took Zahau's Samsung Focus cell phone as evidence. According to Zahau's AT&T cell phone billing records, from roughly 8 p.m. until 10 p.m., Zahau talked and texted with her older sister Mary Zahau-Loehner, who confirmed that Xena had arrived home safely. At 10:48 p.m., Zahau received a text from Nina Romano, the twin sister of Shacknai's ex-wife Dina Romano. Nina Romano stated that she wanted to stop by the house and speak with Zahau about Max's accident. Zahau did not reply to that message. Police said she checked her voice-mail a few hours later, at 12:50 a.m. on July 13, and listened to a message. Billing records do not show who left that message. Police stated it was a message regarding the worsening of Max's condition, but declined to confirm at that time who left the message. Mary Zahau-Loehner stated that police told her it was from Jonah Shacknai. The message was deleted, meaning that police and Zahau's family never heard the contents of the message.

Because of evidence management concerns, San Diego County Sheriff's Department investigators initially did not attempt to power up the phone or operate it, fearing that they might over write evidence contained in its memory. Instead, they tried to determine whether forensic software was available which would allow them to examine that model of phone. On August 15, unable to identify any such technology, a detective turned on the phone and conducted a manual search of it, finding that the voice-mail message was not stored on the phone. They did not request that AT&T try to retrieve the deleted message from its servers. Later, on September 21, a homicide investigator with the department announced that they would be searching it again, using what they described as "new technology" to copy the phone's data for further investigation. Because Zahau's cell phone was a newer model that investigators were not familiar with, they had previously been unsure what software they could use to accomplish this task. In early October, investigators completed their second examination of the cell phone. They stated that they did not uncover any additional information and would soon return the phone to Zahau's family.

Maybe it's all a fucking goose chase and the user in question just meant that her lack of action on reviewing the case can be used against her in an election.

The murder does seem bizarre though. I don't think any woman would kill herself in such a way. It's almost ritualistic levels of detail in some parts, like it's to send a message.

It's sort of implied that she may have felt responsible for the sons accident which is why she killed herself. But she didn't know his condition was terminal until LATE the night of her death when Shacknai left her a voicemail.

She didn't just have a long ass length of rope and a fucking plan just in case the kid wasn't going to make it.

HE IS NOT POWERFUL HE IS A FUCKING HUMAN WHO CAN DIE AS EASY AS ANYONE ELSE. MURDER HIM.

I've been fascinated with this case for years. Obvious foul play but I wonder what happened with the stepson. Do you think she or her sister pushed him? The message left on the door/wall obviously means something

It doesn't seem likely a woman would commit suicide in such an elaborate fashion, or with such a disregard for vanity. If she were stricken with guilt she would have overdosed on pills, poisoned herself, or done an impulsive hanging with a basic slipknot on the same stairs that the boy fell from.

Instead she strips naked, paints a cryptic message on the door, and after gagging herself and binding her hands and feet decides to plunge off a balcony in the middle of the night? They also found adhesive residue on her legs, did she duct tape her feet and decide that it just wasn't gonna do the job, and that she had better just use rope?

This wasn't an impulsive suicide. Her death took time, effort, and some thought.

This fucking thread, and some other threads where Bannon is being touted as a CIA plant. My almonds are really going interdimensional tonight.

That's what I'm saying, and the message on the door is obviously not written by her in the first person. It's almost as if it'd be a message for Jonah, taunting him.

The doctors did not declare Max as terminal until the night that she presumably died. So if foul play happened in the case of the stepson, could it be whoever wrote that was under the assumption that Zahau's CPR saved Max Shacknai's life and that her death would have to do instead?

I don't think Bannon is a CIA plant and I don't think there's any real evidence pointing towards that, but the poster in the OP pic did activate the fuck out of my almonds.

Word. Bump.

Bump
Important thread
Dont let it die

Agreed. The boy's parents were both at the hospital but I know people have suspicions about Jonah's brother and ex SIL but even still we'd need a legit investigation to rule them in the first place. One thing I read that stuck with me is that despite being a pageant girl she was very insecure about her body and didn't ever like to be naked. If true then that'd be a humiliating death for her

>I don't think Bannon is a CIA plant
How do you know he's not OP? I'm following this thread
where the OP points to two other threads
and
that he claims were created by an user in the CIA. I'm going over all three threads and so far no one seems to have any convincing proof that Bannon is not a CIA plant.

Now you're presenting another kickass possibility. Midweek mindfuck for me.

What's going on in here?

Most likely Jonah or his brother that did her in.
I mean, it's not hard to imagine the husband getting infinitely pissed off that his trophy girlfriend and her sister were in the house while his 6 year old son took a tumble down stairs and died. He probably killed her. It would explain the lack of "DNA" in that house, since he lives there too and his hair/skin/etc being present wouldn't be out of place.

His alibi was his ex-wife and a McDonalds. Don't know if they got video footage of his stay at a Mcdonalds, and it wouldn't surprise anyone if he and his ex-wife conspired together on this since their kid died under the girlfriend's watch.

As for being bound in foot and hand with no visual struggle? He could've easily just suggested some bondage play to her, she agrees, and he proceeds to do whatever he wants after.

can I get a tl;dr?

Kamala Harris is married to former managing partner of Venable law firm, perhaps? they represented Medicis Pharmaceutical and so its CEO ??

Fucking read you stupid millennial fucks. Not everything has to be reduced to the length of your dick size.

>binding your legs and then committing suicide

thats so fucking blatant. if Kamala runs we will have to dig this story up and get the autism flowing, I think this board is too shitted up these days to get anything done, might I suggest posting it on cripple chan?

I was just bumping your topic in a non-conventional way to generate interest famalam

gonna need a QRD

Literally fucking nothing, TIME FOR BED

GOOD NIGHT LOSERS

ZZZZZZ

This is literally the face you make when you post this shit

Ronald McDonald House, not a mcdonalds. It's a charity they have so parents have a place to stay when their children are in the hospital, much like the Fisher House is where the families of veterans can stay when veterans injured in combat are in a military hospital.

Jonah had an alibi, and the Zahau family didn't name him in their civil suit, they named the brother and the ex-wife I believe.

Her death was some next-level ritualistic shit, particularly the message written in paint above the door. That message makes absolutely no sense for Jonah to write. He also called her and left a voicemail updating her on Max's condition at around 1 AM.

Bumpo

There's a connection.

But if Kamala's hubbies firm manages Medicis, wouldn't that mean she would be MORE amenable to reviewing the case when HE requested it, and not less?

This might be big...

>if Kamala's hubbies firm manages Medicis,
I can't confirm that actually, dead end.

Read this:

>Zahau was at the mansion in the bathroom when the boy apparently ran down a third-floor hallway, tripped and soared over the balcony onto the carpet three floors below.

If she got mad and killed the boy, then she'd feel guilty and might have lost it. Maybe tried to kill herself in a similiar way? Still the manner doesn't sound too plausible.

Strange very strange

Sage sage sage she's our best possible presidential candidate to stop trump. Sage sage this fake news.

This is interesting. I've never heard of this until today. I wouldn't be surprised if this was another murder committed by the elites. Nor would I be shocked that Kamala Harris swept it under the rug for political gain.

you dont think the father did it?

Just a heads up, if you guys want to keep this going I'm headed to bed and I'll be working all day tomorrow, so I won't be baking new bread.

I'd love to see if weaponized autism can yield something though.

Post for day of the rope for the elite

Agreed, this seems like the sort of thing cripplechan would sperg out to.

No, he had an alibi for that night and her killing was way too complex. The message scrawled on the door sounds more like it's taunting Jonah.

"She(Rebecca) saved him.(Max) Can you(Jonah) save her?(Rebecca)"

The whole thing is too bizarre for a crime of passion, which is what it would be if Jonah killed her in retaliation for her sons fall.

If Jonah had done it, I'd assume he would have made her death look as much like a typical female suicide as possible. Instead of the elaborate Jigsaw-esque suicide involving complex knots that most women don't know how to do, it'd be poison, or an overdose, or she would have just hung herself from the same stairs that the son fell from.

If I were a pissed off father who was literally that vengeful, I'd have knocked her ass out and hung her from the same stairs my son fell from. Thing is, Max didn't die for another TWO DAYS after Rebecca was killed. The doctors did not notify Jonah of Max's terminal condition until the early AM of the night/morning Rebecca died.

The ME placed her death at around 1 AM that morning, which is when Jonah called her and left a voicemail with information about Max's condition. He had more important shit to do than elaborate serial killer shit with his girlfriend, he was monitoring the condition of his son.

His brother, however, who lived in the mansion in a separate building, worked in a line of work which involved professionally tying knots to moor boats to docks.

The thing is, if it was bondage gone wrong or something, there were no signs that Rebecca had sex prior to being killed. There would have been semen inside of her if that were the case.

All I can conclude is that Rebeccas death was meant to send a serious fucking message, probably to Jonah.

"We almost killed your kid(wasn't dead yet), we're gonna kill your girlfriend so you get the point." and then the kid ends up dying too.

My theory is that Jonah was involved in some shit with some seriously fucked up people.

What post got deleted?

I'm going to bed, someone else will need to do it. I have work in 5 hours.

My last thought on this: Zahau's method of death is so complex that it couldn't be done in the frame of mind of an impulsive suicide by someone who is grieving or depressed. It's also so elaborate that I don't feel someone in the frame of mind of getting revenge(Jonah) would do it in such a way, and he has an alibi anyway.

This was committed by someone thinking logically about how to send an extremely strong message. It took preparation, forethought, and calm. There was no sign of a struggle anywhere, there was no forensic evidence left even though there were knives, paint, and paint brushes in the bedroom. There was the cryptic and creepy ass message.

This was done with pure malice and intent to cause a major amygdala hijack on Jonah. Her death was a demonstration that someone was really fucking serious and extremely fucking bold.

An user said "You don't think the father did it?"

No idea why the post was deleted.

Huh, weird, how solid is that alibi?

Pic from at least 2014 according to reverse image search.

Try again.

I feel like this is important

Pretty solid, I mean they have the record of him checking in, but if the coroner puts time of death as around 1 AM, and he checked in at 1 AM, the coroner would not only be wrong but he would have had to speed over to the mansion, execute the killing, and speed back all before 6 AM when the brother woke up and found her.

Just seems like he'd be focusing on other things, like his dying son in the hospital who until 1 AM didn't have a confirmed status of being terminal yet. He still had the possibility to believe that his condition could improve.

If they wanted it to look like suicide, why gag her and tie her up. She already was knocked unconscious with the 4 injuries to the head

Bump

Bo...bo...boy Trump must be really scared of this Harris chick if he's already trying to start a smear against her.

They're monitoring ALL the threads. They're that scared of Sup Forums.

Pic relevant.

There's just no possible way that's how she killed herself.

She gagged herself with a shirt tied around her face. She had multiple contusions on her head. She bound her arms and her legs. There was adhesive residue on her legs from tape that was later taken off (She kicked free maybe?) and anonymous sources said that they heard a cry for help at around 11:30 that night(not confirmed).

The creepy message above the door, the fact that she was naked, that points completely in the opposite direction from a suicide, particularly by a female.

I don't think whoever did it CARED if it looked like a suicide. They were that confident they wouldn't get caught. The paint on the door makes it pretty damn clear that this was meant to prove a point.

Great thread, i fucking read it all. I have the feeling someone was threatening jonah, first they hurt the kid and then the girlfriend he probably must have given in after his son died too, so it should be interesting to take a look at his behavior after everything happened, did he start/stop doing some bussiness or what ever ?

It would be one of the most inconvenient way to commit suicide for her and yeah great point why did she feel it necessary to gag herself and was it before or after she tied her hands and feet and got the rope around her neck

Or ultimately, did any major events happen within his company or any other holdings that he had after the deaths occurred. Any selloffs, any acquisitions, any major firings or hirings, products added or retired etc.

Seems the brother is the number one suspect but the fucking motive and the message on the wall are unknown. Maybe that’s what OPs pic means by they never look into the back story.

You know what just occurred to me? This case is the exact same brand of weird as the Jon Benet Ramsey case

bump

this needs to be posted again during prime time.

Someone else needs to please post this as I won't be available to do so.

Another thing we might want to do is look into the records for donations, are there any large political donations to Kamala Harris or any Democrat institutions from the Shacknai family or Medicis.

ActBlue, American Bridge, you name it.

So assuming all of this is true, how does it implicate Kamala Harris? It would be a problem if Jonah was running for president

Maybe you should follow the oath you took and arrest these murdering politicians instead of watching a bunch of 20 something boys jerking off to anime you retarded spook.

I hope another McVeigh comes along and blows up another one of your "daycare" buildings.

Exactly my nigger, it must have also been the first thing he did after finding out about "the suicide" too, given that he would be scare shitless, i dont trust the brother neither i wonder if we could find a motive on him, what do you think about the bro ?

Image dates back to 2014. Don't take the bait.

She didn't review the case despite massive public outcry to do so. Could be used against her as a talking point. She was the attorney general.

Beyond that I'm just following a hunch that the user who posted the pics in my OP was extending out a thread for us to pull on for some reason that may exist.

It's better than posting in another le 56 percent thread or another "Is X really white?" thread.

I know. Just a message to the alphabet soups who are actually watching these threads.

I remember this case, I always assumed they killed her and covered it up. California is a cesspool.

That's a nice knot. Anyone know about knots?

There was a year old thread on plebbit about this case where they said the brothers 911 call was weird, that he referred to Rebecca as "A girl hanging" and when telling the 911 dispatcher where to send the ambulance as "Where they picked up the boy"

There's a lot to be suspicious about there, but if he had any real motivation to do something like that, I would assume there'd be some sexual stuff involved too. He also has no motive to paint the message on the door.

And to be honest the brother seems like a dumbass. The elaborate manner of her death seems too calculated for a pleb like him, despite him being of ill character and having adept knowledge of tying knots. Maybe the elaborate ropes and knots where done in order to make everyone THINK he did it to obfuscate the investigation in the eyes of the public.

I was impressed with it too, I don't think a woman, particularly fitting Rebeccas profile, could tie a knot like that or even know that type of knot would be the best solution for what was done.

Bump

Wasn't Kamala still CA DA when they pushed to pardon a nigger in SF that killed a bunch of Asian shopkeepers with a shotgun? In 2004 or so, he did get executed, but the campaign to have Arnie pardon him was unreal.

wtf

Isn't it so sad they are scared for people to find out the truth? What a waste

I can understand a slip knot around her neck but the whole setup around the bedpost seems "overboard" ...unless knots are your thing.

You might be understimating the brother but perhaps he had help of some sort, weird 911, knot expert, theres gotta be something there, i would love to know hes behavior after the fact and whether he gained something.

He passed a polygraph. She also had black paint on her nipples. It seemed like a planned out murder with a lot of hate involved. Could be her ex husband who was apparently a creeper

The rope is polypropylene. Could be polyethylene but ropes that long are uncommon. Polypropylene is lighter than water so it floats, making it a very common nautical rope. Think ski rope.

QUICK RUNDOWN
U
I
C
K

R
U
N
D
O
W
N

Almonds activated, bump
Stop being a seppo

Like you could spot a seppo

Did a quick "Rebecca Zahau polypropylene" search and this forum came up
archive.fo/c6kG

Clinton involvement?

I think the brother did it, everything points to him and polygraph was actually inconclusive

Ploygraphs don't mean shit. Inconclusive only means that the person giving the polygraph wasn't sure it was a pass. Results of polys are ultimately up to the polygrapher, he tries to get a baseline to set parameters for his read but even someone who's innocent can be all over the place.

Blumpf

Lurk moar

Bump this Reeeeeee

This is an interesting fucking thread

Being retarded doesn't excuse you from using meme flags

It's possible. Or he staged everything

Bump.
This is old Sup Forums tier.
I can't picture a woman named Kamala as president, but I can picture how the Jewish DNC would do everything in its power to push her on the public. Like a more compromised Oprah.

This could yield promising results. Could be to Kamala what the emails were to Hillary.

>I can't picture a woman named Kamala
But Barack Hussein Obama is just fine?

There needs to be preemptive efforts to find dirt on her and other "front runners" for DNC candidates (except my politifu Tulsi of Hawaii). I've started threads in the past for that purpose, but they never really gained traction.

Besides her shotty work as AG, she really hasn't done anything other than holding an office and looking good on paper because of it. I think that narrative could be used against her for people who are on the fence about her.

>Not once they look into the backstory
What's the bet the poster was a cop or spook? This seems like a tip.

bump

I worked for Kamala when she was AG. (Inb4 hur-dur, yes I'm on the inside )
Spoke with her a few times. She's kinda ditsy.

She seems smart...for a women.
But as a man she'd be bottom tier.
The only reason she floated to the top was she was pretty good looking, but now that she's in DC she's staying to age fast.

Doesn't surprise me she let this case pass. She's not into doing real work, just whateverlooks good and will get her name in the paper.