Leader of the Alt Right

Who is the leader of the Alt Right and why is it Lauren Southern.

have you guys even read her 3 volume philosophy treaty titled barbarians, which deals with human understanding, and explains Donald Trump's movement and eventual victory from the ontological viewpoint?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/A22oh
youtu.be/h7eQ4gAbtcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>treaty
Did you mean treatise?

fucking sold.

Sign me up, tell me more

She fucks niggers

If somebody has an except from her """book""" please post it, I could use the laugh

There never was an alt right it's a fucking meme

If the Alt Right was a real thing I can think of only one man fit to lead it

Dumbest shit I've ever read. Dumb fucking bimbo needs to drink a gallon of bleach.

Thanks my dude!

>Lauren Southern
lol

>half black

Stop posting this shit already faggot

E V E RY T H R E A D
V
E
R
Y

T
H
R
E
A
D

soyboy cuck

link archive.fo/A22oh

She isn't part of the alt-right. She never claimed to be a leader, she is a journalist/commentator.

And that fucking leaf Armoured Skeptic. Gross, just gross.

>women writing
>it's just an extended facebook status
what makes men so much more profound and eloquent in their writing?

She's one of the 1st going in the chambers right guys?

She's half jewish, so I think it's fair to build a holocoaster of doom just for her

>hard work
being born with a pussy and repeating what men say sure is hard work

She isn't Jewish.

>’Tis me, Jaquavious O’Shaughnessy! I’ve come to claim me child and me bride. Ya didn’t think ya were the only one beddin her now did ya?

I'm the leader of the alt right AMA

What did your first blowjob taste like?

I could send a couple of texts and find out but it probably tasted like my dick.

next?

How hard do you get when your bf fugs your butt?

>Who is the leader of the Alt Right and why is it Lauren Southern.

Ever heard of question marks, my boy?

>have you guys
You should capitalize the first letter of a new sentence.

>barbarians
Titles are also capitalized and in quotes or underlined.

>treaty
You need to learn the difference between a treaty and a treatise.

In short, Lauren Souther is a fucking disgusting coal-burning skank and you need to get better at shilling her.

Fuck you.

Stop shilling and degrading the quality of this board you subhuman tranny

I get the feeling that when you shake hands you undo the other blokes fly first.

one from someone who isn't a canadian pervert?

>my grandparents escaped ze nazis in Denmark!
Do you fanboys even read the shit she puts on twitter?

Yes, and have you read the context?

Damage control. On top of that, her ancestry test proved she had basically no scandi in her at all.

Also no Jewish.

youre getting rekt danefag

Worship a race mixing whore all you want. Don't forget to donate your neetbux as well.

Shut up Lauren. No one likes you, you coalburning brainlet

>race mixing
It's not race mixing if she doesn't have non-white children.
I don't support dating non-whites, but it was only in the past, get over it. It would be more useful to show her how whites are better partners, not that white males are insecure beta losers.

>Who is the leader of the Alt Right
I am

>It's not race mixing if she doesn't have non-white children.
>I don't support dating non-whites, but it was only in the past, get over it.

you again? How in love with this dumb bimbo are you? and how many threads about her do we need?

is the white knight finn back?

I'm not creating threads about her. I would prefer if these threads weren't created at all..

i know you're not making them, but why are you defending her in them? just let it go man, she's a roastie

No, now it's a white knight hungarian instead
>fucking blacks is a-ok as long as she doesn't have kids!

hes right though tbf. whos really surprised a white girl dated a black in a country like canada when they're raised to be as anti nationalistic as possible.
a lot of people only start to change their political views when they get older

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!

tumblr?

She’s Burned the Coal.....

youtu.be/h7eQ4gAbtcM

>that writing

Disgusting.

I'm defending her for multiple reasons, but the main reason is, that if people manage to discredit her with lies, than all my previous efforts are wasted. She can be useful for my goals, and a good ally.
I never said it is ok, but she only did it in the past, I can't change what already happened. I care about the white race, so I would prefer if she will have white children in the future.

>She can be useful for my goals, and a good ally.
Greatest ally, indeed

>She can be useful for my goals

My first priority is informing Western-Europeans about the dangers of multiculturalism and non-white migration. She is effective at doing that. I don't agree with her on everything, but it doesn't matter too much at this point.

Keep posting this in every thread she's in.
Thanks in advance

Okay, well Jews are behind it, and she refuses to identify the source of your number one issue, so you should probably rethink your support of her.
I mean e-celebs can be useful as gateways for normies, but they can be dangerous too. Just look at the AJ cult. Some people never break away from Infowares

>women
>philosophical
Pick one, buddy

I'm aware of this, but naming the Jews is too early for most of her fans. Even I don't do it in that community, but I constantly try to promote ethno-nationalism and white-nationalism there. One day the time will come for naming the Jews, but it is too early for that now. I even get in some heated debetes regarding ethno-nationalism with some of her more libertarian fans.

This would earn her an instant fail at my old university.
t. historianfag

I get sad every time I see Lauren Southern, because of how beautiful her mom is and how fucking ugly her dad is

You can see how it spoiled her genetics in a subtle way, so that she'll never be as good

>full nigger

its Andy Racewarski

you don't need to be a historian to know that hitler wasn't a social justice warrior lol

She is not even Alt-Right, much less a leader of any kind.

The Finncuck switched proxies?

Nem, magyar vagyok.

Didn't seem to spoil Jess

There is no "alt right." Did you forget who coined the term? Hillary Clinton, as a way to attack donald trump, and you got Richard Spencer who is a "white nationalist" who works for a jew think tank.

I meant the style and cohesion.