White boys BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

They will just keep going after white symbols until there are none and then they will go after whites until there are none.

Is the goal just to trash every single movie franchise with niggers and women?

It is destroying Hollywood, it's actually helping the cause.

To be honest I don't see how this is a big deal, as long as the movies are good.

>could

>Laughing because a character might be a different colour
>When you had outdated farm equipment run your country for 8 years
"Hahah" indeed, yank.

i wouldn't necessarily have a problem with a man of color. But not a woman. thats just stupid.

>woman OR person of color
Why not both? Let's really rub it in.

considering the last two have been hot trash i dont see them getting better.

I hope they make Bond a black American just to piss britts off

James is a pretty terrible womans name.

I think to recast the Bond lead would probably piss a lot of people off if they made it a woman. I honestly don't think anyone would care in the same way if the lead wasn't a white guy. A female bond is basically government tomb raider

>could be
>according to some click bait article, because bait generates clicks

MmmmHmmm.

I doubt it. Feminists are usually horrible in writing good fiction, because they dislike it when female characters have real weaknesses and flaws.Also, although there are exception (like the whole Handmaiden's Tale for example), most of the feminists just can't write escapism without utopianism, which makes for boring stories where main characters are Mary Sues and everything will turn out absolutely fine.

They're destroying the circuses, and an economic downturn will take away the bread. I hope they unplug white men from the atomized fictional universes they immerse themselves in

With all their entertainment taken away, whites will find new things to entertain themselves with

Making Bond a woman would be so absolutely retarded that I can't imagine even the most incompetent producers doing it.
Honestly if they have to make him another race Idris would do fine I think.

>he thinks germans were white

Honestly i'll just boycott it, they want to replace, destroy and appropriate anything that represents white cultural masculinity, anything that we loved they want to give to women and minorities, i'm use to it, i just wont watch it, fuck them. the last james bond was the worst one anyways and these people are to creatively deficient to create anything for them selves. so they can go ahead, i'll boycott. fuck'em

Liberals are big on the concept of "erasure", like if you dont show black people all the time in a movie you're "erasing" them from existence. It's why they jump for joy every time a white character gets diversified. They're erasing them from existence.

just in time. nobody cares about james bond any more.

>Implying anyone but the film creators will be BTFO when this flops.
Wew lad.

Do a different spy franchise with a Black-British man, if it's so sorely needed. Or with a Taiwanese lead, or Costa Rican, or Pakistani, etc. James Bond is iconically a White, heterosexual, testosterone-filled man. A Black actor or female actress just can't do the job, just like a White female like myself won't ever play Shaka Zulu or a geisha.

Duh.

nobody would mind having idris as the next bond, I think he'd fit the role rather well actually. but why the fuck would we change JAMES bond into a woman???

>he says while his country is ran by a woman

There is a reason we have niggers the vote before women.

>Moore says Bond can't be a woman or a faggot shortly before dying
If they actually go for it they will look like the irrespetuous trash they are.

This does nothing but hurt its own franchise, the public sees right through it (dyke ghost buster boogaloo) If you want a diverse super hero, create one, people will respect you more but that would require Jewlywood to have an original idea

Because Hollywood just loves to humiliate themselves time and time again.

>woman or person
women are people too, shitlords

I dunno why but Daniel Craig turned me off of Bond and I was a HUUUGE fan as a kid and in my teen years. If this happens though it will kill it completely and I won't ever give the 007 name a second thought and I know im not the only one. Go ahead and make Ian Fleming spin in his grave fuck wads.

They already did in Marvel and DC, Star Wars and Star Trek. James Bond might as well join them, it is $Current_Year after all.

>>he says while his country is ran by a woman
He says while his country has been BLACKED for 8 years.

I'll take a white women over a feral african pavement ape any day.
Mind you, you're more than likely a shitskin yourself so you look at nigs and see your kin, don't you? No wonder you like them so much and would choose them over a white woman, lmao.

We'll see if the movies are shit then meh, I personally liked Wonder Woman though that chick is good looking.

remind me bong, what % of your population is muslim, versus ours?

LMAO i hope they fucking do it. I hope they change every single white male led franchise into some diversity WE WUZ bullshit. Hollywood hasn't produced a decent movie in decades this will just accelerate the downfall.

>Whites becoming a minority
>"To be honest I don't see how this is a big deal, as long as our civilization continues to run smoothly."

Same line of thought. If you put just a little thought into it, you can see how all these little "no big deals" add up to one big deal.

bond movies have been shit for a while... The Kingsmen has been a decent revival of the dying spy movie genre though

While I wouldn't exactly be happy it happened, they could certainly do worse than someone like Idris Elba for bond.

However giving the role to a woman would just be wrong, and would likely have a similar effect to the films as the new Star Wars.

yeah im sure nothing would go wrong...

If we talk percentages, you lose
>56% white vs our 89% white
If we talk numbers, you lose.
>2.7 muslims in UK vs 3.3 muslims in USA. not even going to talk about your nigger/mexican population.

You can't win, Pedro.

SO U BE SAYIN

Does anyone really care about Bomd movies anymore. Certainly won’t be watching this overplayed crap.

This. They basically turned James Bond movies on Jason Bourne movies so other spy movies end feeling more like Bond.

This.

The NFL, the Oscars... Niggers continue to infiltrate and destroy the things that need to be torn down for whites to wake up.

Niggers lack the intelligence and planning to see this, they just think it's more gibs. kek

So they'll lose half of their Western market and all of their Chinese market. Good job assholes.

This.

after the star wars debacle we all know that James Bond would tank if they corrupted it. Either Hollywood is going to wise up or destroy itself. Putting my money on destroy itself.

why would whites becoming a minority a bad thing?

is it because minorities are treated badly or something?

They use the things we create to attack us. This is what i mean when i say “dont make your dreams a reality because someone else will turn your reality into a nightmare.”

>Mixing percentages and absolutes where convenient

So, this is the power of the bong.

and as a result the franchise will be destroyed and they will lose millions.

WE WUZ BONDZ N SHIEET?!

>Absolutely no argument
I accept your concession.

would be an accurate brit i guess since they are a bunch of muslim niggers now

>2.7 muslims in UK

For country your size that is an outrageous amount of sand niggers. I just hope that Trump can sort West Europe while sorting out USA #1.

Wonder Woman was written only by men though.

Your royal bloodline just got blacked.

>how to kill a franchise in one decision

besides, women already got their own Bond character and its in that image, Theron from Atomic Blonde.

Skyfall was trash? Bet your favorite Bond film is Die Another Day!

Fuck I have been waiting for this for decades. Imagine a female agent outsmarting both women and men, having hot lesbian sex and stuff. Only they should call her 006.

I can’t wait to use my minority status as a reason to take jobs from over qualified negros and riot when my nigger doesn’t pay for my Starbucks trip.

Literally 4%, and we're 89% white overall.

Worry about yourself, you're 6% away from being an African colony.

You mean one of several possible heirs married a nigg-
>She's American
OH NO NO NO HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Because whites are the only race capable of leading first world countries.

USA "sorting out" Europe really went well for us last time

>Sees everything as oppression
>Has mind of 4 year old, without conception of other minds, assumes (projects) onto everybody

Not everybody lives in a victimhood oppression matrix faggot. Some people just want to preserve culture and a way of being. Non-whites will destroy the country as we know it when gaining a majority.

You're probably a big enough faggot to want that. Move to Africa then and gulp down some aids, nigger. Unironically.

Kill yourself. Shhhh. Nobody will miss you.

I'm not American, I just live here. For what it's worth, it brings me no joy to see whites from different countries having a pissing contest over which country has less foreigners.

>She's American

oh sweetie, shes actually a British Princess now

Yes that is the goal. Its not like they are hiding it, they are constantly shouting that exact goal. They are indoctrinated to hate white males and will have it no other way.

>The actual literal best you could send us was a nig woman to get COLONIZED
>If only to piss off darkies worldwide
Fuck it, not even mad. Solid play on your part.

>WE WUZ PRINCESSES
oh sweetie... no one cares

You know what... I wouldn't be totally against this if they didn't ruin the idea that James Bond is an alias for whoever Agent 007 is in the movie Skyfall.

Now it's just bullshit.

J U I C Y

Yeah no shit. You think the 90% male fanbase is going to want to watch a female Bond seduce a half dozen men in 2 hours? Would the opening sequence be changed to a bunch of scantily clad dudes floating around the screen synced to music?

They have done all that. The point is to demoralize the white male subconscious.

Isn't James Bond a british character?

I say go for it. I haven’t paid for a movie in years. I won’t even pirate garbage like this. It’s gotten me to discover a lot of good Indie movies.

There’s a reason why the movie industry is not making what they used too. Profits are falling. Keep pandering to those with the least amount of money, let me know how that business strategy works for you.

Scottish (I think), and they're a couple of % whiter than England, so its even more stupid.

what stronk powahfull female or minority movie has brought in more Money than it had cost ?

get a load of these insecure little cousin fuckers pffff hahahahahaha

holy shit, THIS little bitch is the most pissed off one of the bunch. this idiot's impotent rage is OFF THE CHARTS.

>quantum of solace wasn't worst bond movie of all time
what this guy said:

Yes but they don’t care. I’m sure they’ll find s black British actor to justify it. It will be garbage and profits won’t meet expectations.

aaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahhaahaaa

oh well
fuck hollywood
they're fucking them selves up harrrd

good pill but misinformed. kapner isnt a shill and that pic tells lies about him that were created in a jew-written article intended to slander him. sometimes, the truth is simple

>white people btfo
>waaah our movie didn't sell because of racism !

Idris Elba would be a bretty good Bond.
A chick would be ridiculous. They won't go down that route.

They've already had a 006

Jamal.
Jamal Bond.

It isn't about business to them. It's about pushing agenda. They can afford the losses for the sake of ideology.

Most people learn history through visual media and don't bother to pick up books either. They want to write themselves into our history.

"person of colour' this is the dumbest phrase and seems to becoming used outside of America

>not Jermaine

Hollywierd cant find a male actor that's not a pedo or a molester

Sony hates social justice shit. They will close down the studio if it even makes $1 less than expected. No one likes a Mary Sue. Not even Feminazis and their little soyboys.

Let's see:

Ghostbusters
Jurassic World
Lena Dumbhams entire career
Starwars (slowly but surely)
Wolfenstien

They force their agenda onto this shit and Sony may actually launch a HDR 4k Bravia Nuclear Missile at L.A.

Why not just make it a lesbian transwoman of color to cover all our bases?

But Sup Forums isn't white

Not a big deal

Youre delusional as fuck. Movies are mad why anyway. If someone wants to make a remake with a different colour, well it's not the end of the world remember, you live on a rock in space. Get over it!