First day of mandatory US history class in university

>first day of mandatory US history class in university
>white teacher plays Kanye West's "Gold Digger"
>group of white girls start chanting and dancing like monkeys
The white race is doomed

nope, just you, 56%

That photo must have been taken before about 2004, no laptops/phones out

Have you listened to the song? It's red pilled as fuck. He basically talks about cucks who pay for gold diggers and the bitches who chase them. Telling women to stay by her man's side, even if he is just a fry cook. And then the ultimate red pill comes when he tells black women that their man is going to leave them for a white girl. Kanye maybe black, but he grew up in rich Chicago. He knows how ghetto black people act.

10% of his music is based. The other 90% is nigger shit.

eh tu pol bro

Kanye is based af doe
t. 56%er

My last name is Sheffield? Your ancestors literally used to wash my family's dicks.
That's because most albums these days are 90% garbage. They usually only have one or two good songs on them.

>le based black man
Why do I keep coming back here

Because you live on a shit hole island? The only means to get around would be driving and you can't do that because you've traded all your gas to the Abbos for toothy blow jobs? I don't know why you're here. Just because you mom calls me daddy doesn't mean I'm your care taker.

whoa, so "redpilled" man, thanks

MGTOW

... while you sat there with your thumb up your ass.

>niggers can be le based
>"clever" comeback because your mongrel mind thinks real life is a nigger rap battle
the average /r/pol/ poster everyone

>being clever means you're dumb
The absolute state of you idiots is astounding.

>being clever means you're dumb
No, the fact you thought "Just because you mom calls me daddy doesn't mean I'm your care taker." was in any way "clever" or an "epic burn" or whatever, and not realizing it sounds either like a nigger rap insult or an autistic fit coming from a 14 year old means you're dumb.

And the fact that you thought it wasn't clever means you're dumb? What your point arguing opinions? You fucking idiot. No matter what you type here, you could take a Muslim dick through the eye tomorrow and I would not give 2 shits about you. In fact, it would be posted on Sup Forums and I would laugh at your death and your faggot countrymen. We can sit here and argue opinion all night, but the fact is you're fucking dumb mate. Sorry.

I've visited AUstralia and you're wrong about a few points.

First off the green belt in Australia is beautiful, the inhabited parts of Australia are quite nice.

Second of all nobody in Australia has any teeth.

Just kick them in le 56% face, you dirty nigger

I'm sure the Chinese face fucked them out of those as well.

>He says as did country is over ran by Muslims
Wow, look at you. A meek prophet of war.
>German
Go figure.

JEWS' FAULT AND HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!

>le everything is subjective
Doesn't surprise me coming from someone who thinks niggers can be "based".
>le your country is shit and mine is good
I wasn't going to mention this, because it has nothing to do with anything but I'm hungarian, just spending a vacation over here. I hope this triggers you since we're 90% white and only have gypsies who don't throw looting and arsoning fits and only commit petty crimes because they are actually unemployable and don't get special benefits for being muh minority
>75% white country is somehow more overrun than le 57% country of tolerance and beigeness

It is more overrun? I don't know what kind of education program they have in Hungary, but you kids need a geography lesson. Our country is bigger than most of your continent. Are you stupid? At a staggering 56% of our country being minority, I still live in a place that is 97% white according to the last census (not including Hispanic/latinos). You don't understand that we could take ALL of your immigrants and still have places in the country 90%+ white. There's a reason we're a shower power and you're irrelevant. Our country is actually better than yours from everything including GDP, to natural resources. You got your Slavic dicks kicked in every conflict of the 20th century, you became Russia's cock sleeve for the later half of that century and now you're little more than some irrelevant country close enough on culture to be a sand nigger. What the fuck do you mean "you weren't going to mention it" Fuck you , stupid. You SHOULDN'T have mentioned it. Any pride you have in your country is for literally no reason.