Unpopular opinions threads: things pol disagrees with

post things pol will disagree with, I'll start.

capitalism and communism are equally unhealthy
Jews arent evil as many would claim, they are just tight knit and view everyone else as lesser people than themselves and are thereby earn a repuation as being two faced, hypocritical vectors of moral and civilizational/societal decay.
Black people are just as smart and kind as everyone else, however their genes enforce a cultural trend that inevitably leads toward the absolute decay of their culture and society and are therefore seen as being more violent or less intelligent because their culture declines at a much higher rate than others. An analogy would be a fruit that rots faster than another equally delicious type of fruit.
good and evil exist and are essentially the equivalent of function vs nonfunction. A good society functions, an evil one doesnt, etc etc.
The news media through a combination of purposeful hysterics and misinterpretation of statements leads the interpretations of the many, which is equivalent to brainwashing.
race mixing and other taboos are being pushed by agencies such as movies, television and advertising because going against taboos is currently seen by the small minded people in charge as cool or progressive, when in fact its only cool or progressive a portion of the time, and is increasingly becoming much less popular.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taa27PYzEpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Itt Jews. shilling hard.

thanks buddy, take a cracker and sit in your big boy seat.

>capitalism

REAL CAPITALISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED THE GOVERNMENT FORCED ME TO MAKE A GAY CAKE

lol

last bump

>good and evil exist and are essentially the equivalent of function vs nonfunction.

So hitler was good because his plan worked (almost too) efficiently? or hitler was bad because the holocaust is exaggerated?

did the plan work for the continued function of humanity? if yes, good, if no evil.

yes?

I guess that pretty much sums it up.

Also, sauce on those tits?

google "weat feeld tiddies"

Hitler waa evil for those people and the rest of the world because it didn't work with their moral systems.

Humanity doesn't have a function, if you think life has a purpose, then you have a religious belief.

But in my opinion the benefit to humanity was immense, a "thoughtcrime" etched in history, so "true" it's illegal to say it isn't!

Without it, there would be no jewish conspiracy, only sleeping sheep.

That got me nothing

>Jews arent evil
>view everyone else as lesser people than themselves
?????????????????????

You cannot be right-wing without being anti-capitalist

humanities function is to keep going. no purpose required other than what we give ourselves. A good purpose = science + space travel, a bad purpose = continuation of dysgenics.

see my point?

>capitalism and communism are equally unhealthy
retard, pol agrees that is why we are about fascism

which is also unhealthy, because it leads to tyranny when the original "dear leader" dies

that's like, your opinion man. Dysgenics is mainstream as fuck.

the sky is an absolutely stupid goal, things are so distant that the best use of research and time could be spend improving the earth. Humanity has no overwhelming parasitic urge to colonise other planets, that's just nerd dreams

>Jews arent evil as many would claim,
>The news media through a combination of purposeful hysterics and misinterpretation of statements leads the interpretations of the many, which is equivalent to brainwashing.
boi do I got some news for you

>the sky is an absolutely stupid goal, things are so distant that the best use of research and time could be spend improving the earth.

whatever bro, choose your own adventure. My point still stands, improving the earth is still a good purpose in the context of the conversation instead of an evil one such as exploring space (in your opinion)

Transhumanism is better than eugenics

>the best use of research and time could be spend improving the earth. Humanity has no overwhelming parasitic urge to colonise other planets, that's just nerd dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=taa27PYzEpc

nerd dreams exhibit A

same difference. point is, better function = more good, less function = more evil.

Not an argument

Empathy is bad for the white race and should be bred out of the white gene pool.

Wtf I agree with everything you said.

That's not unpopular at all. That shot is comments sense. You didn't explain some of it very well though.

My politically unpopular opinion is that we need to wipe out like 90% of the human race and focus on quality over quantity.

Right now we are living in a model of infinite growth with is not functional (bad)

Better a small, educated, highly functional population then a massive useless one.

>here are my retarded opinions
>pol will probably disagree them

here i sone, sweden is the new middle east