Is it okay to punch a 7 years old kid till he passes out?

Is it okay to punch a 7 years old kid till he passes out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqzuP5lyvVU
youtube.com/watch?v=551ml3YH5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, kids are okay with passing out

Literally Vegetas nicest moment

Yes.

Of course.

>punching a kid
>nicest moment

Nigga you mustve had it rough

better than annihilating planets, I guess

If it's for what he becomes in the future, sure.

It's okay if he looks like Kakarot.

if the little mother fucker doesn't grab that toothbrush and get scrubbing the first time I tell him it is.

I NEED AN ADULT!

I am an adult

you ever had to put up with kids, they're horrible little bastards

Can confirm evil little twats.

how come people passing out after getting punched in the gut is a meme in anime? Same as with lame neck chops

Yes, kids have flexible bones to deal with the falls and scrapes that come with childhood.

Only if they are a girl

Can you really knock people unconscious with a punch to the gut? I've only ever seen it in anime.

Yeah it happened to me but I was kneed in the gut

well alright, but please tell me this saliva (or in some cases blood) shit is exclusive to anime, yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=wqzuP5lyvVU

Cheeky liver shot could knock down the weak, and 7 y.o boy is, by definition, weak

That seven year old buy is stronger than you will ever be.

It is when the alternative is letting him rush to his death trying to fight an invincible monster that wants to eat everything and everyone on the planet. Context is important.

You need to look at the context. An adult ant is way stronger than a juvenile ant, but both are just as weak and physically insignificant (at least individually) compared human

>that boner
Kek

No

He is right tho

Fuck you're retarded

Ironically, it's fine it anime but in videogames it gets you a mature rating.

For real?

Well, I'm basing this on the fact that in XV2, they didn't show the goten punch, only implied it. I'm guessing it's the same deal as Gohan's arm or Radditz's chest wound.

It could be vomit.

Vomitting blood only happens if you have extensive internal bleeding. You'd have to get hit really hard for that to happen.

kids getting punched literally happens in every shonen. Is Sup Forums getting raided by reddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=551ml3YH5LM