Does lack of father figure explain millennial cuckery??

How much of a role does a strong father figure play in preventing the degeneracy of men into numales, feminists, and "nice guys" who can't get laid? Fathers have been pushed to the sideline in parenting since the '90s. Has this made scores of millennial men hopeless in getting jobs/women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNQIpUmTdXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but that isn't the only factor. You americans should know.

Workaholic Dads and in some cases both parents coupled with 90-00s kid/teen shows that depict parents as bumbling no nothing retards that constantly get BTFOd by unrealistic portrayal of kid genius protagonist. The emulation instilled a false sense of intelligence/wisdom/confidence in the millennial left

Id also wager that the helicopter parents made their kids so dependent of figures of authority to take charge and control their lives, that now that they are grown adults, they cannot handle being independent and on their own.
They look to a nanny state to dictate their lives, because being in charge and responsible for themselves is scary.

It's why Europeans are so eager to bend over backwards for the state. They are just overgrown children, that want "mommy" and "daddy" to take care of them their entire life.

There are two ways it can go:
First would be the numale 70% of the time. It's quite observable.
Second would be men, but I've noticed they tend to have very dark views on life. Myself and a few friends included. Maybe because, if the situation is right, they have to take a mans role in the family early on to support siblings and Shit. It isn't always great, and makes for a shit time until you hit about 19 or 20. Still 10x better than numale status however.

Oh and it almost always makes a harlot if the child is female.

90s-2000s sitcoms with the dumb, fat and lazy dad whom the kids hate killed the strong father figure. Why can't millenials have healthy marriages and children? They've been indoctrinated

>Womens rights movement
>women go to work
>Women leave kids fend for themselves
>Divorce rates skyrocket
>Single parents no supervisions for kids
>general degeneracy ensues

It's the internet. It allows for victim echo chambers. You see it twitter, tumblr, reddit, and here.

This polarizes people to such extremes that they can't fit into society and feel like they must "increase social justice" or "destroy rape culture" or "redpill the public".

The public increasily fails to see people as individuals and gravitates towards wide sweeping generalization and tribalism. Doing something for the greater good is slowly falling out of the public consciousness.

Essentially, you have a generation raised by TV that made a generation by social media.

We're gotten too far removed from the horror of WWII to get the big picture.

>grew up fatherless in southside chicago
yes i'm white and so are both of my parents
>mom red-pilled as fuck
>she's so happy i'm successful and living in a red state

the boss in our family was my mum

when i wanted to do something always needed to ask my mum my dad never had "power" in the family hirachy

the damage what this has done to me and my view on women and beeing a men is big

at least i see now

Yes--the nuclear family unit is literally on its way to being extinct.

It's roughly 50/50 split of whether or not people come from a broken home.

I will never undestand the alt right obession with the "father figure"

>tfw when not a soyboy but a manchild who likes isn't particularly tough

It's like I was born to be an alpha but I was raised to be a soyboy, ending up in some weird not quite either hybrid

Without a father the child will be a fuck up. It's that simple.

t. Son of dead cartel dad

Not lack of father figure. It's the lack of fatherliness.

We can't fix this shit with boomers in power, I'd rather wait for the downward elevator to break than try to walk it right now.

You need a strong leader in a family. A strong leader follows logic first, emotion second. Have you ever seen that line of decision making by women? No.

Yes. Especially God the Father

And the lack of natural interaction is getting worse.

Youse kids were raised in the matrix and can't cope well outside.
Wakey wakey

youtube.com/watch?v=nNQIpUmTdXE

Yeah well, we don't understand donkey shows.

There is less dependence on the nuclear family so in some sense the father has less authority to begin with because now someone else solves all problems. This causes at least two problems: actual skills that a father can pass down to his children is wasted since the kids don't look up to him as authority and the kids will see less meaning in becoming a "father figure" themselves, since it comes with no authority.

I didn't have a dad growing up for most of my life.
I think a lot of the "nice guy" and "incel" shit really depends on the genetics of the person. Lots of scumbags and niggers don't have a father in their life and they go around stealing, bullying and aggressively hitting on women, sometimes raping them.

I think we could maybe break it into two categories.
Men who's fathers abandoned them.
and
Men who's mothers kicked the father out the nest.
The first type are often simple women who go after retarded men who impregnate them then fuck off.
The second type are smarter women who, encouraged by feminism and female supremacist laws, engineer the troublesome men out of the picture for whatever reason.

The children of the first kind of home are basically feral creatures of instinct and rage. They, like a wild dog, have no problem getting into fights and fucking bitches. Even if the bitches don't want to get fucked!
The second type of child is usually going to be complicated and have more self control. They will also have superior capacity to "learn" and a lot of their "learning" will feminine and feminist in nature. They trust in the wisdom of their elders and go on to make lots of mistakes. Those that have some contact with their dads might get some advice but their mothers will attack the fathers over it (stop showing him violent movies!), those who don't will basically have no male role model. They will have to learn the hard way mostly.

Fortunately, reality is a great teacher and the wheel CAN and WILL be re-invented. It will just take time.
Masculinity is a biological thing, not a cultural thing, The young have natural instincts, they learn from the elders, then they learn from experience and observation. They make adjustments to their knowledge when appropriate to maximise their success in life. Bad knowledge, when found to be bad, will typically be replaced.

Don't worry too much.

Of course not. i know a guy who grew up without a father and he's normal.
Not to mention all the people who grew up fatherless after ww1 and grew up to fight in ww2.

Isn't it obvious? Anything that alters the breeding of a species is reflected almost immediately in it. Centuries of animal breeders could have told you that.