Brit/pol/ - Emigrate Edition

>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162

>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

>Freezing temperatures set to follow Storm Eleanor
news.sky.com/story/freezing-temperatures-set-to-follow-storm-eleanor-11194844

>NHS England figures set to expose unprecedented pressure on health service
news.sky.com/story/nhs-england-figures-set-to-lay-bare-unprecedented-pressure-on-health-service-11194776

>Jeremy Hunt calls for ten-year plan to revamp the NHS
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5233673/Jeremy-Hunts-10-year-old-plan-revamp-NHS.html

>Farmland could be turned into meadows post-Brexit, says Michael Gove
theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/04/farmland-could-be-turned-into-meadows-post-brexit-says-michael-gove

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-42559457?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-merseyside-42415314&link_location=live-reporting-story
youtube.com/watch?v=iVaqQe3V498
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Traitor scum in these threads.

Enemies of Britain, better off dead.

What could have been...

The agitprop trolls.

The most beloved amongst traitors.

First for the rope.

Security minister Ben Wallace has warned that far-right extremists in the UK are adopting the same grooming methods previously used by Islamist groups to radicalise people.

The minister, who is responsible for counter-terrorism, said there is a danger that far-right and Islamist extremists antagonise and feed off each other’s activity in order to increase conflict.

His comments come a year after the Home Office banned the neo-Nazi group National Action, making it a criminal offence to belong to or invite support for the organisation.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4’s Today show, Mr Wallace said he was concerned about the rising threat of the far right in the UK.

He said: “We are worried that it is increasing, and it is using all the grooming methods and the networking methods that we have seen used by other terrorist groups recently.

“That is not good for our safety, and we have got to take steps to deal with it.”

Asked whether there is a danger that opposing extremists antagonise each other, increasing radical activity overall, he added: “Extremists on all sides of arguments would love to dominate the ground and antagonise their opponent, pushing them to the extreme to ultimately cause some form of conflict.

“That is part of the methodology of some of these people, and we have got to make sure that we counter that.”

He said that the Government always looks at all groups that are in danger of becoming a terrorist organisation, and would ban any that began to step over the line.
National Action was banned last December, following an assessment by the Home Office that it was “concerned in terrorism”.

Five serving members of the British army were arrested in September on suspicion of being members of the banned group.

West Midlands Police said at the time that they had been arrested “on suspicion of being concerned in the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of terrorism”.

Another far-right group which is not currently proscribed, Britain First, was given a huge boost when President Donald Trump retweeted its propaganda videos to his almost 45 million followers.

I didn't know this until recently but apparently Edward and Wallis ended up being close friends with Mosley and Diana Mitford, both couples moved to Paris, France and lived in close proximity to each other after the war. What could have been indeed.

Everyday enemies.

Normal folk who unwittingly support the schemes of hostile foreign powers.

The enemy within.

Consumed by hatred for their own country they seek out foreign assistance for their treasonous plans.

da jooooooooos

Shill hours begin.

The callous corporatists appear and begin their soulless push to collect your cash.

#Premium #BuyCrypto #MaleVirilitySupplement

I agree

Pakis, wogs nigs half breeds jews, liberals queers and leftists

All need to go

The banter.

The memes.

The satire and silliness.

It's all just a bit of fun, right lads?

i'm ill brit/pol/

ronbaldf blumpf

is not

my president

#resist

Need to start eating healthy. Gained a ton of weight in the last 4 or 5 years and starting to worry I'll end up having a heart attack or something at this rate. What's some cheap and healthy meals I can cook without too much effort? (Since I'm pretty lazy)

You're all a bunch of cunts, anyone who has left wing economic views honestly needs to neck themselves. Kill yourselves.

Go back to Africa.

When you're a traitor the fun never ends.

Just hating your nation with your treasonous friends.

Salads are easy. Toss in chicken for protein. I eat a salad every day.

Buy fresh romaine hearts. Fresh lettuce makes a huge difference.

THINGS

Snowflake sad no one ever loved him?

>Buy fresh romaine hearts. Fresh lettuce makes a huge difference.
Doesn't lettuce go off really fast though (Or is that only if you buy it already chopped up)? I usually only do my shopping every week and a half or so.

Oh my God, I wish we had less strict gun laws so I could rain some fire down on a commie parade.

>it is using all the grooming methods and the networking methods that we have seen used by other terrorist groups recently

>there is a danger that opposing extremists antagonise each other, increasing radical activity overall,

>Farmland could be turned into meadows
There is no better way to piss off your voters than to do this. This is utterly retarded.

He killed millions.

>*swigs coca cola*
>You need to be more open minded Joe
>*lights cigarette*
>Not everyone is a shill just because they don't agree with everything you say

Of animals.

Tony Blair opens mouth, shit spills out. Same old, same old, nothing changes.

>>Brexit: Corbyn's Labour 'aiding Tories', says Tony Blair
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42558162
>>Claim Trump aide warned of UK spying absurd, says Tony Blair
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42561680

(the second headline should be "says Tony Blair's spokesman")

It's really disappointing what Blair has become.

Someone who was elected 3 times as PM and even got away with taking the country to war on false pretenses and even having someone assassinated for exposing his lie then blaming it on the bbc. How talented a politician do you have to be to get re-elected after that? Under his leadership Mo Molem secured peace in Northern Ireland, we had an NHS that not only worked well but was actually cutting waiting times, trains that didn't cost the earth to use, a booming economy and there was no need for austerity.

Now he is just a sad little ghost haunting the fringes of power, snipeing from the sidelines at people who are twice the man he was like Corbyn, and trying desperately to get any sort of power by going as far as divulging national secrets to the president of a foreign power like a filthy quisling.

tfwnabb

>there is a danger that far-right and Islamist extremists antagonise and feed off each other’s activity in order to increase conflict.

stop larping

How much should I donate, lads?

Thinks I'm messing

Thinks it's game.

Things have changed, lad.

Never the same.

noffin

Minestrone/lentil/vegetable soup are your friends.

£15

£14.88

How much does your mommy let you?

anarcho capitalists are the real og's
respect

Thinking you're a hive mind

Do you really know?

Who you're leaders really are

Which way will you go?

Doesn't so much matter what you're eating. Just eat less of it. Exercise regularly and try not to live a totally sedentary life.

Bodyweight is pretty much the greatest indicator of overall health. Typically it doesn't matter what you're eating as long as it is somewhat nutritional as long as you're lean.
Eating a nutritionally balanced diet is important but not as important as just not being fat. Eat less.

shout out to anarcho capitalists
the real embodiment of survival of the fittest
the true alphas
they don't give a fuck about you just cash cash money

Sod you all.

woaaah. are you alright buddy?

whats wrong big guy?

Morning gents, it’s belting down here.

I've never btfo'd someone so hard as I just did

I feel powerful. my test is through the roof. every time he tried to say something it was like he was trapped. but he kept trying and I kept slashing him down and the crowd felt sympathy for him
holy shit this feels gooooood

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-42559457?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-merseyside-42415314&link_location=live-reporting-story

Definitely came here

Probably started here.

Based blue eyes.

Yeah. He won’t be let off by the (((courts))) but I hope his sentence is light enough.

I’d happily chip in to help him and his family financially..

It's just memes.

It's just banter.

Starts as a trot

Proceeds to a canter.

Things get faster.

The pace increases.

Hoping a race war

Leaves his country in pieces

Some American kid is sat somewhere right now in absolute fury. He's shaking with rage. I've probably ruined his day by btofing him.

stop larping as a poetry hardman

>Nazi
>Scooby doos
>White jihad
Daftie tbqh

Waltz of the Flowers

Stop larping

Stop hating

Stop the games

It's irritating

fix your country cucks

I didn't like the term white jihad. Surely he meant crusade

Here's a poem for all you larping civil war fucks
When you see millions of the mouthless dead
Across your dreams in pale battalions go,
Say not soft things as other men have said,
That you'll remember. For you need not so.
Give them not praise. For, deaf, how should they know
It is not curses heaped on each gashed head?
Nor tears. Their blind eyes see not your tears flow.
Nor honour. It is easy to be dead.
Say only this, “They are dead.” Then add thereto,
“Yet many a better one has died before.”
Then, scanning all the o'ercrowded mass, should you
Perceive one face that you loved heretofore,
It is a spook. None wears the face you knew.
Great death has made all his for evermore.

-Charles Hamilton Sorley

For legal reasons he can't be named. I'm guessing he's retarded. Well I don't really need to guess

laaaaaa laaa laaaaa la laa la
-lalalala-

>genocide 4 million Indians
>start a needless war
>be a general drunk
>be a pawn for (((them)))
Really gets you thinking.

Have a word with yourself. He’s one of us and that’s all there is to it.

Semantics.

No one cares you utter cretin.

thats the problem with you gay people you like muslim dick too much

>Give them not praise. For, deaf, how should they know
It is not curses heaped on each gashed head?
Nor tears. Their blind eyes see not your tears flow.
Nor honour. It is easy to be dead.
Say only this, “They are dead.” Then add thereto,
“Yet many a better one has died before.”

Want that on my gravestone

Thats incorrect because i would never suck non-white dick

pee pee poo poo
Theresa MAY has got to PAY
poo poo pee pee
Jeremy Cor-byn belongs in the-bin
willy bum willy bum
I miss big Dave he was no knave
bum willy bum willy

Enemies of Britain gather round.

I've a song for you, you'll like the sound.

We'll make them hate their very existence.

We'll chisel each day with solid persitance

We'll call them cucks and fags and worse.

We'll make them swear and spit and curse.

Until they're begging for an end

Believing their enemy's now their friend.

This

- rupert brooke

Islamic terminology. Does he call everyone goys as well? You know what forget that...

you spelled persistence wrong. spelling mistakes are the opposite of fascism.

It’s easy to criticise while sitting behind a computer mate. There are people like us out there being criminalised by the government for their politics. Concentrate on that, not some terminology.

Kek. Yes blood and soil and camo trouser tucked in boots. He's not being criminalized for his politics. Being a Nazi is not illegal

the guy that was arrested behaved like a fool. he achieved nothing and damaged nationalism with the news article they made about him. he and we would have been better off if he had just sat and done nothing.

NA where total retards with there larping about #WhiteJihad and Hitler worship but also worshipping Churchill at the same time
It was unfair they got arrested but NA only hurt our cause

I sympathise with him and obviously people shouldn't be jailed for wrongthink, but he obviously has some kind of common sense deficiency if he didn't expect to get in trouble in current year for saying those kind of things IRL.
What worries me is that he'll 'accidentally' end up in a block full of islamists and end up dead.

kraut subhuman ones

i remember them standing in newcastle with a 'hitler did nothing wrong sign'. absolute fucking bellends.

What the fuck happened to britpol?

All I see now are autistic muzzie shitposters and schizo nutters having ranting conversations with themselves.
The fuck is going on?

we both know thats not true

It literally is now. Look at NA.

That’s what to do then mate. Sit and do nothing will the country disappears from under us. At least this guy was trying to organise and wake people up.

'mild' schizophrenia
it only flares up when i havent slept properly

Epic trolling. Some tucker always responds to them thou so you get endless threads of it

There are people like us who hate our own nation.

Plotting in secret our next demonstration

How are you helping I ask the cuck

If you don't fight like me you can get to fuck

>That’s what to do then mate. Sit and do nothing will the country disappears from under us. At least this guy was trying to organise and wake people up.

Sometimes it is best to do nothing at all.

Nothing to do with their incitement to violence

>without girls like you there'd be no fun, we'd go to the club and not meet anyone
- amy winehouse

Same principle applies here. You need people like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVaqQe3V498

>>What the fuck happened to Brit/pol/?

Brit/pol/ is shit

It never was great

If you're hoping it will be

You're in for a wait.