Shalom goyim

I am a jew from israel. Debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f1_1398996636
youtube.com/watch?v=KOzYw4bjUCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

american jew here will be serving in isreali army next year cya soon ;-)

And?

Are you the ameriturd who posts all the race bait threads here?

Hi, Shlomo. Where do you live?

Ramatgan.
And you Petro?

ooh, I know where it is. I was in Tel-Aviv once as a tourist. I was really surprised by real estate prices, it's pure madness. Why apartments are so fucking expensive?

The time for argumentation is over.

>Why apartments are so fucking expensive
Because jews can pay for it ofc

I believe he is insinuating that we cannot trust that you will be intellectually honest in a debate.

Was Hitler right?

the origin of the name Jew came from the Babylonian Talmud where goyim also originated. This Talmud was encoded in fractions instead of letters because they didn't exist yet and is connected to the Masons of Egypt that worshiped demons. In fact monotheism was their design and what brought down Egypt with the help of Akhenaten. These Masonic Jews worshiped a variety of demons and helped create religions that allowed subjugation over the masses while creating laws to control them (eg Code of Hammurabi being the foundation of Jewish Law) So to be a Jew is to have the knowledge of Hermes Trismegistus and the capacity to be the worst kind of person to ever exist.
How do you plead?

Black new here I just my Israeli citzenship can't wait for the jew girls!!

bad troll
0/10

no, fuck off kike
sage

>the origin of the name Jew came from the Babylonian Talmud
I thought it came from the Tribe of Judah, and the Roman name of their province, Judea.

Troll?

Finns are real jews

>Finns are real jews
mfw

If you aren't going to answer any of our questions then fugg off

what's it like knowing that you're going straight to hell no matter how hard to try to repent for the infinite amount of sin stained on your soul?

That all checks out with me but what do you mean the Talmud is coded in fractions?

and (((you))) need to be put into a horse grinder at a rendering plant
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f1_1398996636

Jews love to make money out of thin air+ plus centralization around tel aviv +population growth

Well atleast unlike an american i be intellectual in a debate

So to be a Jew is to have the knowledge of Herpes Trismegmatus
how horrible

Yes and stalin was left

Said the leaf
Dont you have nigger worshiping threads to start?

>the Synagogue of Satan is so satanic it gets an extra digit

Why wont you let niggers absolutely flood your country Steinberg?

Are you racist for finding ways to continually justify your expelling them, and how long do you expect to be successful doing that Shekelcoin?

Dont know, thank g*d i wasnt born a goy

Now this is the true test, who does Sup Forums hate more the Jew or the LEAF

All ME religions (Abraham -> Islam) are derived from the BT and it was compiled by stone masons from Egypt that were most likely Edomites mixed with Asiatic bloodlines. The Rabbinical Talmud was the first transcription from base 60 to Hebrew, the first written language.

Stone masons, or the first Masonic Jew, used a base 60 encoding system to create the first Talmud since no written language existed, as far as we "the goyim" know anyways

prove you have sense of humor

listen to this from beginning to end, and try not to smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOzYw4bjUCY

Beats getting an extra arm on you back from radiation

Behehehehe Ez there Haku Zynkyoku, we know how much you love scaring the Jew

Hi amigo, there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish!

Yes i am racist.
And yes i can get away with it beczuse
Holocaust > slavary

Cue the base guitar oy vey

You kidding right? I honestly cant stand other jews. Everybody here is so smart you cant fuck him over for his shekels.

Behold the mark of the beast

Will you people ever forgive us for destroying the 2nd Temple?

(OP)
Barbara Specter vs Hitler: who played the genocide game best?

Are you 100% Ashkenazi or subhuman? Israel has an average IQ of 94

Debate you about what, exactly?

No portugal is the eternal enemy of the jew. We can forgive hitler and the germans but not portugal.

Why is your country so pissy bout our new goverment

Pure ashkenazi polish blood. Had relatives in both katin and treblinka

I just realized tour flag looks like a hitler youth arm band only without the swastika.

But... But... We dindu nuthin-the romans did it! Also we are all cripto here, we are like Israel beta.

Hmmmm what do people debate on a political boards...mmmmmmmm....
Cinema i guess.

Why they hate Uncle Adolf so much?

Woah you seem cool man, like a Jesus.

. You goys litteraly do nothing. Only the spanish are lazier than you.

... I actually had a great uncle called Adolf. Died 3 years ago.

How do you deal with Christians? We usually damage the priests' cars so bad they would have to spend all their money on getting new ones.

I think they even know it was us, but are too afraid to retaliate lol

>hate
We love him here. Without him oir cpuntry wouldnt exist.

But we have the same IQ that Israel! 94!

Sorry mate :(

>literally behaving like a nigger or cawordly arab
This is not the jewish way. We befriend our enemy then destroy him from within his ranks.

What is the average Jews deepest fear? I have heard that for Jews as a whole it is the BDS movement gaining traction.

>Had relatives in both katin and treblinka
I'm sure you did - are you collecting reparations?

Dude, not going to lie, your the coolest Jew I've ever seen. Your words cut through the BS. You must be the next Jesus.

Just wanna say THANK YOU for standing up for the Iranian people against their brutal government.

You are TRUE HUMANITARIANS

I WIN!
>dear diary, an ashkenazim/khazar convert jew refused to debate

Literally not possible with Orthodox. They stick to the dogma so much they consider you a traitor for even suggesting another way. But they do donate a lot of money, more than most Westerners, even if they're poorer, which the priests almost always use to buy cars. The best we can do is make sure they always have to buy new ones.

>Coolest Jew
Mate they are literally all like that, they love bragging about what they do to us goyim and get away with. You just haven't been paying attention.

You haven't stated any political views, just your ethnicity and nationality. I can't debate the fact that you are a jew, I can only debate you on a political opinion that you state.

Guess you're not ashkenazi...must be one of those 84 IQ sandjews.

He's not bragging. He's calling out their bullshit. Just like Jesus did. He's one of us.

How are you going to deal with your own Jewish Question? (head rocking Haredim who breed like rabbits and read religious texts on welfare)

will my jewish girlfriends parents accept me if i do a DNA test and im like 5% jewish?

inTerEsT FreE LoAns

>gas
>rope
>bullet
>pic one

I am, dare i say it, your greatest ally?

Yeah man, you should come to one of our meetups sometime.

Gas, the most profitable investment after oil.

Ow mkey. I love capitalism. We shoold bring democracy everywhere

Specifically to Israel’s geopolitical rivals, using American troops

Yup

Hopefully one day we realize that democracy is only beneficial to Jews and other non-whites.

What’s your opinion on diaspora Jews who cry muh racism and open our borders to pet muds?

Seriously, imagine showing up at one of our meetups, these autists would burst in the face. A fucking great laugh, mate.

>I am a jew from israel
I dont have to debate you. Your a Jew,
I win by default.

Eww what are you a commie badtard.
Your fathers died for freedum and so should you.

American jews worst people on earth. They will be the doom of humanity some day.

Woah. I thought Jews invented communism.

What's different about American Jews?

>>VaQhvws3
Worst race in your opinion? Except white, because we all know what you think of us.

Are you left-wing or right-wing? What do you think of Netanyahu?

We also invented the shit you eat but you still eat it

There are no bad or evil races. Only bad and evil people. Some bad and evil people just profit from the existense of more bad and evil people. Can you name one race that is without sin?

Go fuck yourself. I don't eat Jewish food. And you avoided the question.

Jews are not a nationality. There are jews all over the globe. Yet it seems that its the ones in the states that are responsable from all the shit in the world. Just look at the police academy movies they made.

you said you were racist. cut the crap, which race would you least want in your pure state?

First of all my state is not pire. My neighborhood is.
Second as i said no such thing as entire bad race. By nazi standarts everybody is a degenerate and only a hundred people on the planet deserve life

no i don't pay attention to those threads really only reply to threads about us also i'm an isreali 1st american 2nd