Gundam: IBO

Almiria's Counter Attack when?

More like marialmira's endless waltz special edition.

well, why the fuck not?

Did somebody order another Dainslaif strike?

Coming right up.

Everyone pays for their sins eventuall, Rustal. Everyone.

Rustal's sins:
>being a great father figure
>stopping a crazed lunatic from subjugating earth
>terminating a rogue PMC that was colluding with him
>ending a corrupt system and bringing democracy to Space NATO
>giving Mars more independence
>bearing down on the practice of having child soldiers

I guess his greatest sin is loving meat too much.

>pays a mercenary to manipulate the economic blocs into a war
>pays said mercenary to attempt to assassinate a political head of state
>covers Iok's ass after her commits war crimes
>manipulates the media by working with a sleezy mob boss to make tekkadan look like terrorists and lies about them denying any peace offerings so that they look like terrorists
>outlaws child soldiers so that his hegemony isn't threatened by another Tekkadan.

also

>injects an agent among McGillis' troops to use an illegal weapon so he has precedent to use the same illegal weapons against them

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADA!

Isn't Atra just keeping Akatsuki's shota penis on ice for when he's old enough for Kudelia to molest him?

I have a feeling that the Dainsleifs were a metaphor for nukes and/or WMDs.

>incredibly powerful
>capable of shutting down the most problematic of enemies in an instant
>generally illegal
>many people who are on the same side of the war are morally opposed to using them
It's almost like the japs are still butthurt about the nukes they received in WW2, and now they're using Gundam to project their salt.

Are we talking about Atra "When your man is dead, take a girl to bed" Mixta?

I like how this book was designed to help mitigate prejudice & stereotyping against LGBT people, but then goes ahead and draws the titular lesbian couple in the most stereotypical way possible.

>Gjallarhorn talks about how bad these things are and chastises anyone who has them
>Gjallarhorn is in fact continuing research on these illegal weapons and how they can use them against their enemies

Gjallarhorn is the USA

>That smug
Did she learned from Mackie?

>Gaelio's face when Almiria changes her last name to Fareed

SASUGA, RUSTAL SAMA

>Atra "Heteroflexible" Mixta
>Atra "The guy is wormfood but I'm still in the mood" Mixta
>Atra "When Mika's away, the strap-on comes to play" Mixta
>Atra "Dick or cooch! I'll give it a smooch!" Mixta
>Atra "Fun for days since I swing both ways" Mixta
>Atra "Next time, bring your wife!" Mixta
>Atra "Whether you're a girl or a guy, you can have a piece of my pie" Mixta
>Atra "Women and Men, both visit my den!" Mixta
>Atra "Husband or wife, I'm the best lay of your life!" Mixta

Gaelio never really gave much of a shit about her anyway.

>our hero, ladies and gents
For a Gundam villain, he didn't do that bad.

>tfw a PTSD Almiria only want call her as Almiria Farred and remove Baduin name.

Gjallarhorn is spain. They control the seas, the Mars colony only exist to serve for the motherland earth. Gjallarhorn got rid of the MA (MujAhideen) and now control with a bureaucracy based on nobility,breeding forth incompetence and shadyness since the monarchy(agnika) is no longer in power.

>>outlaws child soldiers so that his hegemony isn't threatened by another Tekkadan.
We have to be honest, that's a good thing. Otherwise you get fucked-up kids like Ride who only know violence as a way of life. If they're going to get themselves killed, at least let them be over the age of majority.

Do we still hate SD Gundam?

just let IBO die and move on to the next AU

Did he deserve to die?

You know who I mean.

I love Atra!

Are Kudelia fans happy with the way she ended? I mean she is actually in a thing with Atra then ok, but if she is now in perpetual celibate because her autistic first crush is dead then wow….

Iok didn’t deserve that! He was a good boy!

This anime was really good. I loved it.

Why do people act like Rustal is the ultimate villain or some shit? He got fucking lucky.

I'm pretty sure he would beg like a dog for his life.

That could be kind of cool, but who will pilot the main Gundam? What Gundam would it even be? Barbatos is basically fubar.

Considering Galan and him were best chums and the way Galan die, nah I doubt it high chances he will kill himself before letting someone else do it or taunt like mad before getting killed

If she becomes a Char does that mean she'll have a taboo relationship with a shota in the timeskip after she becomes an adult and launches her one women rebellion against Rusty Lion?

Yeah, with Ride

>Ride
>shota

Its ok guys! Mika and Akihiro are fine!

Mika was gonna die I mean. He is camatose. Akihiro didn't need to die.

They died from rail gun shock,and allowed feels due to the temporary concious in thier Ms.

I sure hope it's the former.
Because frankly, Atra worked too hard not to score with Kudelia too.

Best ship? Or bestest ship?

im not convinced he outlawed child soldiers so that none could threaten him.
It was probobly a means of doing good to make up for all his crimes, but not in a good way, but more in a "see? i did good in the end! i did what i had to do it so you cant be mad, see?"

There just wasnt enough of his good side exposed in the series to properly validate his ending for me. Everything we saw about him was corrupted and manipulative, not to mention that instead of allowing Tekkedan to surrender, he decided to destory them and told them to accept it.

There was never any exposure that he was willing to do bad things for a good cause until the very end, or that he even cared about making things better. All we get is that he's willing to manipulate circumstances to cause death and destruction at the dorts, to his own forces to validate the uses of illeagal weaponry, and to those who've already surrendered, all to protect a system of government that caused all those victims to exist in the first place.

To just pull out a whole 'He's doing good and therefore had a good side all along' just wasnt done properly.

I prefer this to what we got. IBO had such bad writing, i like to think that if the events actually happened in a more realistic fashion, Mika would of killed Julietta instead of talking and taking his time with her, and that shino would then of blasted Rustal and iok and therefore survive.

Mika being a cold blooded killer who is consitently seen as killing and moving on without hesitation, to all of a sudden take his time for no reason at all. so much bullshit and inconsistencies in the anime.