Do you have a Netflix Account?

>strawpoll.me/14760760

Vote up! I'll keep posting this thread for days to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYKvkiDlT0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop data mining.

Hell no

Not everything is part of the Jewish plot, skeeter.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYKvkiDlT0c

No but Netflix obviously needs to tap into an audience that ridicules 90% of the shit they pull. You probably work for Netflix.

I wish I had a fucking job with Netflix. I am stuck teaching English to Quebecois for $16, 8 hours a fucking week.

I WISH I WORKED FOR THE JEW!

Fuck that shit.
It's anti white and it's fucking gay
It can suck my dick.

that boy is redpilled as fuck

Do not vote in this. IP addresses can be gathered using Strawpoll. If you must state your opinion, do so in the thread

I do occasionally watch it for the comedy specials. Like, they got Louis Cuck King on and I thought that was a good special. The Dave Chapelle ones aren't that good.

Also, I watch the Amy Jewmer special just to see what Sup Forums was up in arms about.

Most other shit, I just torrent.

I love how at 7 second mark, you can see Ellen looking up at Bergenblatt giving her the cut sign. Her Jewish overloard was NOT happy with that goyim.

No. TV is degenerate I only play video games

what kind of retard pays for tv kino?

DON'T DO IT THIS user HAS BEEN SHILLING IN OTHER THREADS

Normies.

How do you watch your shit? Do you just torrent it or use those online shit streaming sites?

No. If there is something worthwhile on netflix not available elsewhere(rare), then I'll pirate it.

>Normies
an elaborate system of prisms and mirrors

they don't have anything to watch. better off getting hbo.

primewire.ag

It's not the best site for pirated streaming but it's the best one I found over the years so far. Any suggestions?

thats were I saw all the movies. billion movies.

>Not everything is part of the Jewish plot, skeeter.

I agree, because allot of is is part of the faggots and fucked up child molesting agenda.

>paying for something you can get for free
Obviously not, faggot.

Ya, I do better come out with more content like Bright or I'll drop it

>Bright
Isn't that some commentary about how evil white people are or some shit?

BUMP

BUMP