Why isn't Sup Forums supporting Bannon? Isn't he the true nationalist while Trump is failing to keep his promises?

Why isn't Sup Forums supporting Bannon? Isn't he the true nationalist while Trump is failing to keep his promises?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/07/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-the-united-states/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/29/upshot/paygo-medicare-cuts-tax-bill.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/06/charles-schumer/are-republicans-paying-tax-cuts-reductions-medicar/
youtube.com/watch?v=SBqB_3j4Qts
politico.com/newsletters/politico-pulse/2017/12/01/tax-bill-could-trigger-significant-medicare-cuts-037612
aarp.org/politics-society/advocacy/info-2017/senate-tax-medicare-cuts-fd.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/14/how-the-gop-tax-plan-could-leave-the-party-in-need-of-democrats-help/
thefederalist.com/2018/01/03/waiving-tax-cut-pay-proves-parties-still-addicted-federal-spending/
congress.gov/115/bills/hr1370/BILLS-115hr1370enr.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not to mention I've been watching CNN all day and it has been a 24/7 anti-Bannon shitfest

>Trump told Hicks she's 'best piece of tail' Lewandowski will ever have

What's sad about this whole thing is that it's going to divide the base. Bannon I guess made his choice. If he can't be in control, he would rather burn it all down. Guess he will get what he wants.

>Trump is failing to keep his promises?

Are you blind and stupid?

He's failing left and right. I am surprised a tax plan got passed but it certainly wasn't because of strong leadership.

Again are you blind and stupid?
He is basically the first us president literally doing what he promised no matter what the entire fucking rest of the world thinks case in point israel, muslim ban, calling the media out for what it is still, prototyping the wall, reducing all immigration before even laying one brick for the wall and so on and on.

>Are you blind and stupid?

Where's the wall? or the muslim ban?

>He is basically the first us president literally doing what he promised

Oh I'm laffin

Obamacare is repealed now?

also isis is done in a matter of 9 months while obama couldnt or rather didnt want to do shit for years.

>israel
So he sucks their dick a lil. Who on Sup Forums thinks this is a good idea? Bombs Syria and moves the embassy wherever Israel wants and for what?
>muslim ban
failed
>calling the media out for what it is still
being a autistic hypocrit
>prototyping the wall,
failed
>reducing all immigration before even laying one brick for the wall and so on and on.
Less deportation rate than under Obama and has changed shit. Just made empty threats on sanctuary cities.

Isis was in shambles when Trump took office.

so you are blind and stupid the wall takes time especially if you have everyone working against you. Also i forgot to mention how he literally shit on the paris climate accord (as he should), that kept his promise of deregulation, he kept his promise on economic and job growth, he kept his promise of getting out of TPP and TTIP which is literally a impossibleity if it had been any ANY other us president,.

And he did all of these things all of these promise in a single year while the entire world insutled and spat on him 24/7.
He managed to keep more promises in one year than most politican cant even manage in two terms.

Maybe Trump's building the wall at his golf course. He sure spends a lot of time there.

Trump killed TPP. Boy he sure is tough on those Chinese. At least until they gave him a parade and a little ego pampering.

go back to leftypol with this weak ass bait lmfao holy shit

He ended TPP, is cracking down on H1B visa holders, and has created a boom in the job market. Pretty good for a guy just out of college, so i'm happy so far.

rome wasn't built in a day

>the wall takes time

One year and nothing, give me one good reason why I should believe you kike. You can't fool your voters for long.

>y..yeah he did all those things and us isnt TPP which could only happen with trump b.. but he isnt actively nuking the chinese soo ahahha trumplet btfo!!

Lol so can you actual argue against any of these facts and kept promises i mentioned? No? gee what a surprise, go back to the resistance you brainlet cuckold.

He has the Muslim ban after the Supreme Court ruling and the wall is already included in the new budget. Fuck off shareblue

>He has the Muslim ban

He banned EVERY Muslim from immigrating to the US?

>wall is already included in the new budget.

A presidential budget isn't law you stupid cocksucking trumpfaggot redditor.

FUCK YO PROMISES NIGGER
THIS IS 2018 NOW BOY

I am so disgusting with Trump and his disinfo kike supporters

All he cares bout is ISRAEL and the KIKES

He doesn't give a flying fuck about you or me.

that was never the goal and that would never be logically feasible, it would be too easy for them to claim it was a "religious ban" aka unconstitutional

Both can't stop sucking jewish dick

Sounds like you're reading off of a share blue template user?

What a fucking shill op this Thread is

>that was never the goal
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/07/donald-trump-calls-for-total-and-complete-shutdown-of-muslims-entering-the-united-states/

Looks like the Trumpfags think I was born yesterday and can't remember what the orange ape in chief said in 2015.

>leftypol becomes anti-semites to battle Sup Forums

we are already defeating you kek

Yep I’m not buying the act either and it has been pushed all day yesterday

How do you do fellow alt-lighter?

>has never read even a single excerpt from the Art of the Deal

bruh he literally writes in the book, "start with the big offer and work it down to what you really wanted in the first place."

its not rocket science, its basic sales strategy. you're too much of a shill faggot or literal brainlet to see it.,

me alt-lite me no hate jew

does this help your narrative faggot?

>call out trump for outright lying on the campagin trail
>hurrr durr art of the deal maga make Israel great again

>vote for a business man because of his unorthodox deal making
>can't understand what his strategy is so call him a liar

Bannon’s a faggot, and so are you, OP.

they're both kike lovers more interested in personal political power than any greater ideology

>broken promises =/= deal making

>This dumb faggot liked a shitty merchant shop so much that he saved it twice

Where are these cuts?

Can't understand because he hasn't accomplished a thing. Maybe if USA got something out of bombing Syria and moving the capital for Israel.

Or maybe this is just his 4d chess you shills always claim. Trump fucking up and dividing the country for Putin on purpose so miracles will rain from heaven soon.

>Where are these cuts?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/29/upshot/paygo-medicare-cuts-tax-bill.html

>i forgot to mention how he literally shit on the paris climate accord (as he should)

You literally need to stop using that word.

>thinking any modern president can ban an entire religion from America without a political shitstorm of unprecedented size
>has never worked in sales or marketing and doesn't know how to get the most efficient deal possible
go back to /sg/ you filthy goatfucking mudshit, no one gives a fuck about the middle east but you faggots, its the same broken record for everyone that doesn't literally suck Hassan Rouhani or Assad's cock on national TV

Trump is 100% a putin disinfo campagin designed to divide and destroy the US, (trump never talks about unity of America) Bannon revealed all this, that's why the alt-lite is attacking him.

if there was any doubt at least these post proves you're a complete shill

Didn't you get the memo? Sup Forums loves Jews now because if daddy Trump sucks Israeli dick then it's good!

>11/29
>victim of left-wing media

Even Politifact agrees that the cheapest Republican plan has Medicaid spending growing by 82% over the next 10 years

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/oct/06/charles-schumer/are-republicans-paying-tax-cuts-reductions-medicar/

And automatic spending cuts OR (and that is the key word and the part that liars leave out) tax raises are only triggered if the budget deficit reaches $1.5 trillion, which it won't. And even if it does, no politician in their right mind would choose cutting those programs over just eliminating a tax break to increase revenue.

You are being lied to.

But it is true, man.
Bannona is a sore loser, sad he got booted from the white house.

It's really some stunning amuont of shilling.
I guess with all the social media and everyone one of them forming an echo chamber some people just become completely delusional with /OUR GUY/

>13 posts by this ID in a 50 post thread
>Same canned responses and image hashes
I don't think anyone besides the newfag plebbitors would be fooled by this retard. 90% sure he got his folder off a discord.

Trump has the power of persuasion, he can convince Sup Forums to love him almost no matter what he does. It hasn't even touched anyone's mind that Trump is just another cuckservative and shabbos goy (and secretly a Jew York democrat) Ted Cruz would have been better for the far right, but he lacked the persuasion dynamite

>You are being lied to.

Look up paygo you stupid fuck. Since 2013 these auto-cuts will go into effect because of sequestration. Only Congress can stop these from going into effect.

If you still support Bannon after he did this much damage to our side, when things are this tight for 2018 elections, you're just a straight up retard

But I already knew that about the alt reich brainlets

>155497497
youtube.com/watch?v=SBqB_3j4Qts
>believe me
>(believe me)
>Believe me.

>Since 2013 these auto-cuts will go into effect because of sequestration. Only Congress can stop these from going into effect

Read my post, you media victim -- sequestration is triggered only by certain budget deficit targets, which won't happen, and even if they look like they are, it's a simple trick to eliminate a deduction or two to bring revenue up.

There is no way any politician from any party is going to allow cuts to Medicare and Medicaid. That is instant political suicide.

You're being lied to.

Neither of them are hire nationalists, only retarded cucks like you keep claiming they are because you let late night comedy show hosts tell you what to think

>sequestration is triggered only by certain budget deficit targets, which won't happen,

Ok Mr. shill, I guess all those articles saying it will happens won't because you said so.

>all the articles

You've been extra lied to.

politico.com/newsletters/politico-pulse/2017/12/01/tax-bill-could-trigger-significant-medicare-cuts-037612

>Many programs, including Medicaid and Social Security, are exempt from these “sequestration” cuts. In addition, Medicare can’t be cut by more than 4 percent. In fact, the CBO concluded that there would only be about $85 to $90 billion available to cut.

Even in the event of a paygocalypse, which will never happen, Medicaid and SS are exempt, and the maximum cut to Medicare is 4 percent. The people who wrote those articles you've read are either

a) idiots or
b) knowingly lying to you

Consider other sources of news.

aarp.org/politics-society/advocacy/info-2017/senate-tax-medicare-cuts-fd.html

>Medicaid, Social Security, food stamps and other social safety net programs are exempt from the PAYGO law, which went into effect in 2010. But Medicare and other programs — such as federal student loans, agricultural subsidies and the operations of the Customs and Border Patrol — are not exempt.

>The law caps how much the government can trim from Medicare at 4 percent.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/14/how-the-gop-tax-plan-could-leave-the-party-in-need-of-democrats-help/

> (Unlike Medicare, Social Security and most other safety net programs like food stamps are exempt from paygo cuts.)

>"The paygo law limits reductions to Medicare to four percentage points (or roughly $25 billion for that year), leaving about $111 billion to be sequestered from the remaining mandatory accounts," the CBO concluded.

Seriously consider other sources of news.

Because Sup Forums is full of actual Trump/GOP shills. Do you think that Trump general with the equivalent of bots posting the same memes in every thread, defending everything Trump does, and with all the info regularly updated and organized in the OP is actually organic?

Bannon also has some problems and sucks Zionist cock too often but he's better than Trump.

We have actual Masons and globalist shills like Macron and Trump being defended while genuine anti-establishment people like Bannon, Lauren Southern or others get attacked constantly.

And you've been extra extra lied to.

thefederalist.com/2018/01/03/waiving-tax-cut-pay-proves-parties-still-addicted-federal-spending/

congress.gov/115/bills/hr1370/BILLS-115hr1370enr.pdf

The tax cut bill is already paygo-exempt. None of this stuff you've been deceived into a rage about will ever happen, paygo was waived before the bill was even voted on.

There's a reason why it's called fake news.

Bannon is in the media. He's from Hollywood.
He failed there.
He is making a future for his media in China.

>why would I call China a currency manipulator
>I would never call Kim short and fat

Come on faggot

Hey fuck you!
and I don't get what you're saying.

Yes you do faggot

Now kill yourself
no you for (U)

I have no clue what you're talking about but you can go suck a alt-right dick you shitty shill.

I like Bannon's ideas but Bannon is a fool. Why? Bannon kisses establishment journalist's ass. He has a record, since Trump has become the President of talking to libtard journalists. And you have to ask yourself why, when he has his own platform.

>Me not supporting Bannon
Three words: Roy Moore lost. Bannon proved to me he's as useless as Mittens and McTumor.
>Inb4 Trump is a kike puppet
All you JQ losers want to fight a late game boss at level 10, enjoy your white genocide. I'm NOT white, but I see how white genocide is an L for me and mine, so I'm gonna fight the battles I CAN win RIGHT NOW, and you can thank me later, losers.

>In my imagination, walls should go up after tapping two forests and a swamp card in my MTG deck

Kill yourself and may you and your family die of AIDS.