You've jerked off to dozens, whiteboy

Fuck off back to tumblr.

>whiteboy

let me laugh even harder

Tits or gtfo

I'm a Muslim man, dumb whiteboy.

Why is it funny? Are you not white?

just for you, goat fucking retard

now I am visualizing your head separated from your body and this gives me pleasure

>meme flag
no you're some shitty larper

A girl who looks like this told me she hates German white boys

These tumblr raids are ass

Seriously guys, stop responding to this fucking tumblr bullshit, if you post past this, here's a shortcut home.
reddit.com/

Delet

You wanna be invaded next, chinaman?

It is circumcised babies

back 2 reddit ahmed

bad b8

Just woke up.
Strole through here and that pic terrifies me for some reason.

dafuq is that?

OK but blonde whiteboy, how does it feel knowing that your country's gonna be Muslim by 2050, and that your women love brown Muslim cock?

Timestamp of gtfo. Will you not be publicly beaten by your fellow muds if you do that?

Gore newfag, get some for tumblr "raids".

it's funny because OP could fuck a thousand of them they're full sluts. But he'll never have a homeland again, never speak his native language, never have a community. I think what I find funniest is that his own women aren't good enough. His own country wasn't good enough.

Maybe just maybe he weren't good enough for his country, and they sold a lie. After all, Germany is just another place to die :)

stoned. seriously no
one cares.

>not even a timestamp
3/10 b8, try harder

After Europe is taken over, you're next American. White girls all over love caliphate cock

Nice one. Keep it up.

take off the memeflag burger. we all know sand-niggers are illiterate

I like your British flag. Britain is supposed to be majority Muslim in a few decades. It's beautiful

take off your flag, everyone here knows your just raiding, and aren't muslim
also im saging, which if you don't understand means that my post will not bump this thread.

We'll be ready darky.

>be nigger
>fuck niggers
>"ama"

OP is nice bro
ISIS fighter here, killed a lot of filthy Shias in Syria now in Germany
nice Country People nice, will go back once enough Money

how does it make you feel that you wont live anymore in 2050?

muslims wont be a thing in 2050

just wait 2 years and u know what i were talking about

u wont forget this post ill promise

You can be one of my four wives.

How does it feel knowing that I could crush your inferior skull with my bare hands and probably will to someone like you when the time comes?

Not all of us

And Germany is still the most powerful country in Europe.

Germany is the new Arabia bro

How does it make you feel that your sister will probably have a Muslim baby? You love it

Ugh a jihadi flag and a muslim sharing his jerk off fantasy. Ok why not play along.

Hi Genghis khan here.
I loved how i literally mass murdered and raped Muslims into extinction in their own cities because their camel fucker leaders have been so retarded and tried to play me lololo

Tits or gtfo

if that happens you will die too according to quran ?
You do know that ?

Saved

I'm a guy but show me your girlfriend!

This got dark. I like it

Try harder Tumblr.

Lol brit cuck

Just look up rotherham you beta fag cuckold

Anglo women like the paki meat

I believe this non bait thread

paradise

You guys are retarded, just stop.

OP will die if he doesnt take These Girls as his Wifes
our holy book says so, he will die if he betrays them
Germans are Whites, just like us, we have to treat them like our Brothers and sisters
aschhadu an la ilaha ha llah
aschhadu an la ilaha ha llah

oh lol next time you better not be talking like a bitch. Next time if you larp make it clear that it isnt sandmonkeys getting bleached., Now go back to the place where you come from and tell how epic you trolled

European future is beautiful

Yep. OP is just a nomad

It looks right

Little boys at public pools

You might post interesting threads that will get ignored and some will not.
But the most retarded basic baits will always get plenty of replies. When you accept that Sup Forums is just easier to browse.

I do like them a lot

occupy Syria
We fucked that shit up
The resources and technology stays

Yeah, you're right man, still angering that they just don't learn.

No more complaining whiteboys. It's good

So what's the secret Mohammed?

I can't seem to get blond chick's they always think they too hot.

I mean I haven't tried that hard, but I always feel they look down on me.

How can I be a Chad like you?

I didnt come there to occupy Syria. Do you know the Horrors we have seen marching through Tafás ?
as-salatu chairu-mina-naum
as-salatu chairu-mina-naum

but what i have seen from OP so far, he isnt a true muslim, just another rat that raped our Girls back there, come to Germany to do it here all over again

This is the national equivalent of "Yeah, he gets her body, but I get her MIND. Who's the real loser?"

Europe and USA future!

Ya wtf is that pic about.

Seriously some satanic shit immature save asap

LARP
sage thread

be brown

Sorry no LARP, just my life

Europe is paradise

>illiterate inbred sandnigger somehow learned decent, communicative English in Germany while fucking (((dozens))) of blondes and miraculously discovered Sup Forums's pol, the one place he magically knew bragging about it might get a reaction

What are the odds. What's your real flag faggot?

Salam from London

Why are you upset? I'm not a terrorist. I just like to fuck the women

Europe is for Islam to keep
Everything that is seen in Europe is ours
We thank you for the women too

Isnt even good at larping cant create nor keep up a good character, the way oldfags of this board can. Maybe the anons are right we are being raided by Tumblr

Sageing this post but just asking, Why does tumblr raid us? do they think its funny? They know they arent going to chang our opinions, they know they can't beat us in honest debate because they spend half their time wanking to transexual hentai. Do you get a little rush making newfags angry or something? its really not all that funny, a lot of the people replying to you are shills who are paid to slide threads because on Sup Forums our conversations actually can be threatening to the ruling class. Could you just go autofellatiate youself or something?

Sabāḥul kẖayr. Europe is truly ours

I dont think he is one of us, he is taking Pictures from a lot of other People to attack you
there have been a lot of Germans here who hate on other Germans and want to be our friends. We still hate them because the other Germans have given us everything when the whole Ummah turned their back on us.
Us true muslims will not rape your Girls and we want to go back. But These People are the same criminals that destroyed our countries before. I think he is a European who wants to get you mad

riḥlah saʿīdah..

You are a European that thinks is muslim
You're head should be removed from your body
One thing is that Europe is Islam and nothing
stops

inshallah bro

>shitty baitposting

dont fool yourself, the only way you manlets get a german woman is through rape.

i work with several muslims and the amount of shit they have to put up with to get a german girl is hilarious to the point they give up and just get a muzzie girl.

I keep hearing danke danke
sorry

This also sage. OP if youre really in Germany remove your flag faggot.

Lol you literal idiots cant even keep your own places.
You are stupid shortsighed and have no patience literally below 10% faggots in europe opening your mouths threatening damn i am soo glad you goat fuckers never even learned basic math it will be fun when shit turns sideways with the public and you eat dirt and then die.

Let's be honest the west is weak and that wont' happen

Following the fake prophet instead of child of God and we're supposed to feel sorry for ourselves? At least we won't be burning in hell. Much like your countries are Burning under NATO hellfire anyway.

I laugh when bombs land in Palestine

Bombs sometimes land in Palestine sadly but Muslim children happily land in white women often

Didnt change flag confirmed slide thread, Saged and reported.

thanks to you inbreds we're waking up, fast. the refugee crisis was the best thing to happen to europe.

cant wait to see the new "labour camps" to "integrate" you animals

I like when whiteboys report threads because they talk about Muslims being with their women

What, you fucked dozens of women in three years? Well, dozens of Muslims die under bombs in 3 days. Every three days dozens of shit skinned brown people die in your hellhole called middle east. Just to end up in Satan's dominion.

As for white women, with each one you fuck, sin in you grows and you become more carnal in nature and get further away from kingdom of God

dont know what is so happy about it

Does it ever get lonely?

Day after day, Up at this hour, on the computer. Posting image after image you saved of white women you dedicated hours to finding, in hopes of somehow changing something or achieving anything in this life? Getting up everyday to post bait on this anonymous website where in every post you make will be lost, no record of your deeds. No merit of your actions, however small. You live for no reason, and you are a small and sad man. No amount of hiding and denial will make these truths untrue. You were given the greatest gift of life and you wasted the thing most precious to anyone. Only moments before you die, only then will the futility of all of this occur to you. You are an empty husk, and a sad waste.

Reminder that in the day of rope we will slaughter you and trolling will not be an excuse shills ! You forget what nazi are capable of so we will give you a reminder!