Save the white race?

Why? I have no friends, my family is a mess, I was a screw up in school and I just wanna play video games, watch anime, drink alcohol and die. Are you gonna save me? No. So fuck you why should I care?

You're the kind of white person that shouldn't be breeding.

Alcohol and video games works for me.

If you're white then I'll be your friend

We want you to improve. Nihilist interests want you to become more miserable. Figure out what's good for you.

>The USA is the only country in the world still talking about different human races.

Why are you so strange ?

> no friends
> family is a mess
> be a screw up in school
Don't give up yourself white bro. Just completely focus on the work or task before you and try your best. Finally you will find yourself a good boi and work out

> alcohol
Stop it right now. Alcohol can kill your brain cells and make you a retard

> video games and anime
Good stuff but don't waste all your time on these things.

May the force be with you bro

Sincerely,
Chang

OP don't give up, everyone has a low phase in their life. Fuck I was born too early, since my mother would have died otherwise AND I was raised mostly by a single mother. Imagine my life...

>my life sucks, so I want everybody's lives to suck
At least when the day the rope comes for you, you'll finally be happy.

Nice ID asshole

Youre depressed. Nobody loves you and you know. Try to give love to people and you will be loved back. Worked for me.
>Used to fap 3 times a day, play vidya all day and eat like an american nigger. Spent two days with family members and realized im not worthless. Dont depressed anymore and feel motivated to live life

This made me kek most happily, t. chang. Thanks bra

top kek

Don't care, just shut up about it you fuckig fag. Go shrivel up and die in the corner you ducking cuck

test

youll be great again superman. video games and drinking, sounds ok.

this made me lol user,fuckin briliant

You have a duty and an obligation to your people to shape up and succeed, would your father's father's father's be proud? You're worth something, you're part of something bigger, you may be a cog but you turn to keep the next cog turning, shape up and make your father proud.

Depression happens to lots of people. It's not the end, it's an illusion. Just don't fall so far that you can not recover. This is likely a temporary state, most of the time it is. It's fine to be fucked for a while, don't give up.

Thanks top kek.

>we want you to be useful enough as a sacrificial serf like it was pre-planned before you were born.

Op go meet/mgtow and improve for yourself. You owe nothing to these cunts here. They have left you starving all your life so that you will sell your body and soul for a piece of bread. Yes it was intentional.

Ask yourself if you'd rather kill yourself than live to see what'll come next. If you would, then be done with it and stream your suicide. If not, live on to be a better person. No matter how much you tell yourself you don't give a shit, you're still only bullshitting yourself to avoid the pain that inevitably comes with effort, and failure. But running away from effort equates to running away from life, because nothing worth your while will come to you effortlessly, and so you're as good as dead. But you don't want to die, you're just afraid to be.

Eventually, you'll come to realise that pain is a lie. Unless we're talking about physical injuries, you'll only be hurt by things you allow to hurt you. But you can't just shrug pain off by drinking or pretending you don't care, that's just childish. Stop and think about your pain and the relevance of it in the grand scheme of your life. When you look at things this way, you realise your every failure is a lesson. Every time you fail, you learn something about yourself, and you go on.

To further the white race is to further yourself. The reason why you should care is because it fulfills a need you've always had deep inside of you, and because it allows you to live on the only way we can: by making children that bear our mark, the undoubted proof that we existed at some point.

fuck the white race m8, improve yourself your lief and soon you'll forget all the bullshit about the jews
is it true they control the world? yeah but that doesn't mean you have to go full 1488 and be miserable because of it
we're all gonna make it brah

White race doesn't need saving. Only a fool would attempt to do such. Instead of accepting the enevitable, you guys larp on this frog site.

Swap °C for °K.
Then we will have perfection.
Also, base 12 might be a nice thing for everyday use.

realizing the biggest truth is not to save it. ok?