Code Gease

What are your favorite theories for Code Geass R3? I like the one with undead Shirley

Rivalz is the new villain

Orange is actually a real orange.

If lelouch wasnt the cart driver all along i will fucking riot

What was even the point of Shirley? I remember watching R2 wondering why they suddenly were making a big deal of this joke character. And then they killed her in every bit as nonsensical a way.

Somebody post future lulu with long hair awoken from a coma

Luluko

She was the normalfag chick out of all Lelouch's love interests and her death was basically symbolizing the death of Lelouch Lamperouge, ordinary Britannian high school student, once and for all.

Anyone else remember that we already had that fanfic R3 by that tripfag who turned out to be some cosplay whore and had her pictures leaked all over Sup Forums and then was added to the types of female anime fans pic that was redrawn by the drawfags? Those were simpler times.

Since C2 is still immortal she can now give birth to cart driver Lelouch's offspring on a yearly basis until Lelouch testicles shrivel up and turn to dust.

R3 will be about their family's misadventures, most likely taking on a Konosuba vibe.

I don't think CC's ovaries work

Lelouch is alive and has started a family with best girl C.C.

Please don't say things like that, CC is as fertile as ever

just because she may have a sex drive or will have sex on demand in some conditions doesn't mean she can have babies. Considering how long she's lived, it's probably best that she can't get pregnant, cause then imagine how many kids she's abandoned or been forced to watch grow old and die.

besides, they already did the whole "CC's son comes back for revenge" plot with Mao

>What are your favorite theories for Code Geass R3?

Two words: evil. Nunnally.

I'd take a Konosuba adventure to be honest. It'd be cozy to watch them enjoy their lives and just not worry about anything else in the world.

but it'd be the opposite
women have a finite amount of eggs, hers probably ran out long ago
men keep producing sperm as long as testicles are intact, so lelouch will have to sire his children elsewhere

Perhaps there is some truth in your words but Lelouch could simply command her to become fertile again using his Geass. That and the added benefits of consuming Pizza Hut© brand pizza probably kick started her ovaries after centuries of inactivity.

>Lelouch could simply command her to become fertile again using his Geass

That is not even slightly how it works.

After Akito's ending, I think the entire Code Geass series is doomed to go into trash.

Lelouch is ZERO

FUCK!

I don't think that's how a Geass command works user.

CC can't be affected by Geass, though I think you're right about the pizza helping her regain her fertility.

>favorite theories for Code Geass R3

They wanted to cash in on the franchise even if it meant pissing all over a classic. That's my favorite theory for Code Geass R3.

I hope Lelouch abuses his new power to bestow Geass and just hands it out like candy to the entire supporting cast, so R3 becomes a clusterfuck of "Haha, fool! I knew that you would Geass my Geass so I Geassed his Geass first!"

Well, I GUESS. Got it?
I GUESS

What if it's good? Besides it was unrealistic to just assume everyone lived happily ever after post R2. I don't think that's how the world works.

Just watch it with Zero expectations and you can either be pleasantly surprised or feel nothing.

Lelouch battles an expy of Donald Trump trying to ruin Britannia again.

>What are your favorite theories for Code Geass R3?
Mine is that Sunrise is running out of money so they revived a franchise that was succesful ten years ago even though they'd already neatly wrapped everything up with a pretty little bow to boot.

That we're gonna get Tiger and Bunny season 2 around 2011 seeing that's the show's 10th anniversary.

A geass series full of bluffing and bullshit, I love it.

Code Geass had the best ending in the history of anime. You still have people doing "never forget" and "he died for our sins" posts to this day. There is no way in hell they are topping that.

That's no theory, that's a fact.

No user no, stop looking forward to things.

I really wish I could see those pics.

Rolo is alive. Lulu's death mind broke him and now he thinks he is Lelouch.

Not gonna lie, that would be one hell of a season cliffhanger and i would be extremely amused by this.

>theories about Code Geass
>Tiger & Bunny

>one show getting a new season means that a random other show by the same giant studio will get a new season

>2011 is the 10th anniversary of a show that came out in 2011
Good post.

Jeremiah is the new villain.
He learned from Anya that Lelouch killed Marianne.

I admit, I am curious what he would do with that information. Would he accept that it was for the greater good, or would he go full loyalty?

>Jeremiah is the new villain
>betraying Lelouch
>ever

The only reason he followed Lelouch is because he's Marianne's son and he lusts for Marianne.

Fuck I meant 2021 is when we're getting TAB season 2.

He followed Lulu because he failed to protect the person he was meant to.

He pledged his loyalty to Lulu who made the world a better place, something Marianne would have ruined.

If you think Loyalty man would betray Lulu then you're retarded.

Suzaku is a Stephen Hawking-esque cripple.

This would be better if it was Shirley

>Lelouch's "don't die" order comes back to haunt him
>Shirley keeps ruining everything in colossal ways
>thinks she's just "helping Lulu" in some deranged way

>Lelouch tries to rid the world of Geass
>can't do it
>decides the only way is to try to minimize the negative effects of Geass by just making himself the one who decides who gets it and who doesn't.
>kills those who fail to meet his expectations

Shirley gets reborn as Lelouch's daughter.

Of all the people Lelouch was involved with, she was the only one who truly loved Lelouch Lamperouge. She symbolized the easy path, a future where Lelouch and Nunally stayed in hiding forever and he marries a normal girl like her and they live happily ever after.

Her death is the final "theres no turning back" nail in the coffin. It comes off as jokey though because it happens so fucking late.

Literally switch Euphemia's rampage and Shirley's death and both events make more thematic sense in the chronology.

That's speculation on your part. Even though Code Geass will get a sequel, which won't be called R3, that doesn't mean it'll be good or bad.

>Even though Code Geass will get a sequel

Wait did no one tell him?

jesus you've already killed her twice Sup Forums, you want a third? let her rest in peace.

Twice?

>Undead Shirley

R2 was already dangerously close to Gundam SEED, we don't need people coming back/not really being dead.

While we're at it no more amnesia, no long-lost siblings, and no "masked character who is clearly a well-known character in a mask that no one seems to ask about"

they reveal that lelouch is alive only to show is anticlimatic death in the very first episode

Hopefully it will be canceled.

Besides, Undead Euphemia would be 100x better.

Not true, Lelouch used his geass to command Shirley not to die but she still succumbed to her wounds. He can't make something physically impossible happen.

For some time all is well. But, since the world is at peace, nobody needs giant robots any more, so someone buys them all up and uses Suzaku's forbidden giant pizza technique to bring pizzarias into the modern age. This threatens Pizza Hut's market share, and so, in order to save Pizza Hut and the time-honored traditions of normal-sized pizza, C2 must plunge the world into war once more.

This, this SO hard.

So, R3 is made by Araki?

>everyone gets a geass
>you get a geass
>and you get a geass
> and you, over there, you get a geass too
>DOGS, BIRDS, GRASS AND DIRT WITH GEASS
I can't fucking wait

Australia declares war on Japan and beats it

I have 2

1. Charles or V.V. had another backup plan and is either hiding in someone's mind or remnants of the old order are working with relics to bring charles or someone back out.

2. Other users of Geass/experimental subjects have since figured out Lelouch is gone and using their Geass powers they got from someone to attempt ruling the world

Voiced by Wakamoto

Part of me wishes it takes place like 70 years after R2. Everyone is old/dead except for Lelouch and C.C.
Like they will see an elderly Nunnally, Suzaku, and Kallen.

>implying her Code wouldn't regenerate her eggs

it's 3 or 5 years, forgot what the PV said

One thing that's always kind of been a question to me is what happens to C.C.?
I get that she continues to live and is happy to do so, but it she hunted? If everyone hates anything associated with Lelouch then what if they learn about her, someone who was the closest thing to an Empress during his reign?
A pretty large amount of people knew about her and if they're not privy to the truth about the Zero Requiem then they may think C.C. needs to be caught.

>Lelouch could simply command her to become fertile again using his Geass

Oh okay.
I never expected the timeskip to be decades long. It was just a thought.

>I get that she continues to live and is happy to do so, but it she hunted?
No one really knows who she is or that she is immortal, moving from place to place is something she did for a long time before meeting with Lelouch. Aside from a few members of the immediate inner circle of the BK most probably just thought of her as Lelouch's lover.

Chances are when lelouch told her his plan she booked it out to a remote area where she could probably get passed off as someone else.

>C.C is still a Code
I thought we all agreed that Lelouch inherited the Code is the only possible explanation of him survived?

He took Daddy's Code, please try and keep up.

Mau was underrated

That would seem likely that he told her to run away the day before he died. Since she's seen wearing her straightjacket and praying somewhere.
But there's Black Knights and some Britannians who would know who she is and they may keep an eye out for her as a fugitive. Even if she can disguise herself if needed.

It's going to be great to see their reunion.
It's obvious Lelouch planned to die, so him waking up somewhere is going to be a big "oh shit" moment where he has to act quickly.
Hell, depending how long it took for his wound to heal, he may have already been buried. He has to find a way to contact C.C. or Jeremiah, those are the only two who can know he's alive. Jeremiah can help him and her escape and that's where is comes to the "cart driver" scene.

When's Season 3 coming out????

My theory is this
>C.C. here is my plan X/Y/Z
>Go meet me in this remote deserted location
>Told Orange to immediately after death ship his body out to said place just in case he was immortal/not immortal it would solve a good bit
>Got to place with C.C. and revived
>decided to live in a remote location where he could geass a small town to not notice or hide him and C.C.

>Still able to use geass after getting rid of his dad
I still don't get it.

>Stole his code
>his dad died since no longer immortal

I don't see how Lelouch could plan for inheriting the Code.
I think it will be him waking up and having a freakout before calming himself enough to call Jeremiah or C.C.
Maybe they have some kind of secure phoneline only a few people know about.

You retain the ability to use Geass until you die and the Code activates.
Though in Lelouch's case, he may keep both since the of them sources are different. I've even seen some say that's why the series is called Code Geass, he ends up with both.

>you lose your Grease is you kill the one who gave it to you
>Rerushu killed Daddy instead of SeeToo to get his Code
>Rerushu has both Code and Geass

WOW.
Fucking cannot into English. Sorry.

Since the sources of the, (His Code and his Geass) are different.

Right NOW

>I don't see how Lelouch could plan for inheriting the Code.
My guess is he didn't actually know if he had it or not, he just bet on that if he had it then the best option would be to get out of sight asap. Getting, C.C. out of public eye would have also been a huge priority, so at the end of the day I would assumed Lelouch would have seen this as the smartest option.

>I think it will be him waking up and having a freakout before calming himself enough to call Jeremiah or C.C.

The reason I think Lulu had a feeling he was immortal is with how easily he let Suzaku through, the comment Orange made, and the immediate retreat order given. He probably wasn't sure so he had the backup plan in place, imagine getting assassinated with the world watching only to wake up and go "lol whoops!"

Mau is a mistake.
Rolo is a mistake.
The whole campus drama is a mistake.
Remove all these shit out of CG and the series will become consistent and perfect.

Knightmares are a mistake
Geass is a mistake
Codes are a mistake
Remove all these shit out of CG and the series will become consistent and perfect.

>he doesn't like the campus drama

>The whole campus drama is a mistake.
I agree to some extent, Mau went on a bit long but did establish a good rule about the world and geass users.

The School episodes were by far the weak point.
>"Hey guys remember Suzaku and lelouch are friends?
>Let's show Tristan and Anya at school for some reason
>Shirley still exists!

I didn't mind any of those things.
Mao was a real challenge who really put Lelouch into a corner, he also shows the bad side of C.C. How many people did she abandon like that before she met Lelouch? Lulu was right, she should have killed Mao after he started going insane. It would have been merciful.

Rolo was an interesting twist at first, seeing that Lelouch was being spied on every day. I hate a lot of what he did, especially to Shirley, but his death was a touching one.

The campus drama was fun. Code Geass is such a unique show because at times it's looking at serious topics and then others it's being totally stupid. The best part is Lelouch treating warfare and student life the same.

Genuine question here. Were we supposed to feel anything when Shirley died? She was such an afterthought by that point that I was honestly surprised that they made such a big deal out of it.

What kind of Knightmare Frames are you all expecting to see?

I kinda felt something for Shirley in R1 but R2 I just couldn't, Rolo had a more emotional death

more spider ones
maybe some musical instrument themed ones
ones that become transformers and jets and stuff old fashioned like
ones with more ridiculous proportions
a clown one
some animal themed ones
maybe some elemental things
magical girls
bow and arrow for no reason
scythes
multiple arms
submarine ones
drill ones that go underground
dragon ones
cloud shaped ones that shoot lightning
ones that assemble into a bigger one
ones that are super tiny and can be carried around maybe transform from a motorcycle or a suitcase
big ass sword ones
big eyes one
one that shoots acid?
ninja one again
samurai one again
kirby
dr. mario
sonic the hedgehog ones
jewish ones
gender nonconforming daymare frames
shimapan
cgi ones

If only Mau just died right there after being shot by polices. Afterwards I feel like he is just there for time filling.

What I hated about the campus comedies is that they created suspense and dragged the tone down so drastically that I could barely swallow it, maybe I am just one of the few that aren't prepared for it.

I feel nothing about her dead, just weird for Rolo being "threat purged lol" all of the sudden.
I know he has legit reasons but it felt out of place to me.

I just can't wait to be in the new geass episode threads

>I feel nothing about her dead, just weird for Rolo being "threat purged lol" all of the sudden.

I really would have liked a bit more of a dialogue exchange between Rolo and Shirley, maybe showing her go more off the deepend justifying Rolo going point and shooty on her.

Mao also introduced the fact that Geass users could lose control of their power, setting up the Euphemia incident.

>I CANT HOLD MUH GEASS
Thanks for reminding me how much of a bullshit it was when I compared the stadium shootout to the Lelouch's one year of memory loss.

thicc ones