Buyfag

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50302670/
cuddlyoctopus.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can they just open the preorders. The wait is killing me. Also Kirie is best hentaifu.

Just got this sega prize figure

Her dress looks so nice and silky

Looks about how you'd expect. Nice picture.

Thanks user

I'm planning on going to A-Kon this summer, is it true that I'll find better deals online than what I can find at a convention?

Post best male figures. I'll start.

Anchovy's PO will be open tonight

Yes, and it's also safer. Cons are full of bootlegs.

Soon™

I think we have our winner. Lucky anons who got this one rejoice. I unfortunately missed out. Sad.

Plebmasters

The variety of good male figs is sure not great.

Every time I see this guy I have myself a hearty kek. Is he the new lewd Woody!?

Wow never seen this one before. It looks pretty good!

I agree with this user.

gummy blowjobs

Should I pay Mandarake with Mastercard or Paypal? Which one will charge me less in the end?

If Sup Forums didn't have a shit non searchable archive I'd stand in for our missing collagefriend

My bank has better exchange rates than Paypal, but charges a flat exchange fee of a couple dollars. If it's a really big order ($150+), it's better to eat the fee and go with the better rate.

Some user said they were interested in pic related a few months ago. Lets try this again, figures for sale
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/

Everytime i tried to pay mandarake with my visa it was declined for a reason that was never explained. The site eternally tells me i'm not verified, but my bank claims all their cards have it, and it's standard. So i've always used paypal. Downside to paypal is you can't buy r-18 items with it.

Here you go.

>1KB
Wow, nice

Are there pictures of his dick yet?

there's a billion since he's been out for awhile now, just look on his MFC page

Is the quality of figurines going to improve further, or have we reached the point of diminishing returns?

Akari is not male!

That's Tadakuni

Didn't you know Tadakuni is Ringo and therefore a girl since he's wearing a skirt?

These fucking theories again
fuck you won't you just tell me how the anime was just a dream again huh

Where? Where is this?

I'm new to anime is there any wakako zake figures?

nothing showing up on google.

it's your mums rare dildo.

I want to get a daki but I can't find anyone selling one with the character I want. I've already looked at some the options: obvious stores like amiami/mandarake don't have it, hobbyhearts doesn't have it, and yande.re doesn't have an image of her in that format. The only thing I can find are about 4 images on danbooru and 1 on deviantart, and while none are awful, none of them are that good.

Am I left with no options? Should I look on pixv? Or should I hope there's a good enough artist willing to let me pay out of my ass for a commission?

practice drawing for 10 years and make one yourself

I'm getting a PhD, it would be far less time consuming to pay an artist to do it for me, even if that would be expensive.

Seems any faggot can get a PhD these days

What's the most efficient way to hand over an amiami preorder to someone else?

You're free to get one yourself, all you have to do is get accepted into a program, pass some tests, and do some research. So why haven't you?

>panzer

Because I'm already working and earning money. PhD is a waste of time and money at this point

If there would be an Airplane stone or infantery stone, what would be the result??

Sure whatever, any faggot can get a job and start earning money these days too, so I don't see your point. In fact I'm getting paid for doing work on my thesis, so you're wrong on the point about a waste of money.

Do we even have an estimated date? Checking Native's site is a pain.

Hey there I wanted to get your guy's opinions on these lights for a DETOLF case. THe lights in question are pic related and can be found here: ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50302670/
I was wondering if these would be safe for the figures as a light source. I know people tend to prefer LED strips on each section of the display to give adequate light to the figures, but I was given two of these lights and I wanted to make use of them for both of my displays if possible. I assume they would fit snugly into the circular opening at the top of the unit, I just wanted to make sure they wouldn't harm the figures even though they are LED lights. Thanks for any input.

And yet you're too retarded to get a custom daki.

I already said I can find mediocre images which hobbyhearts or some other retailer can print, so I don't really know what you're talking about. I only asked if there were better options out there, but you're obviously more interested in finding opportunities to make yourself feel better at my expense rather than answering my questions, so I'll just stop here.

Please. It's illegal to own niggas in this day and age.

>I already said I can find mediocre images which hobbyhearts or some other retailer can print
And that's why you're a fucking retard who thinks "custom" means finding an image on the internet and printing it off.

LEDs emit very little UV light so they're fine

That thing will probably be pretty shitty though

>All this bickering over Custom Dakis
>Reminds me I still have to look into getting mine printed
One of these days. One of these days...

Thanks, worth a shot to see how it looks since it's free.

Anyone order the Femto figma? I'm glad I got the bonus version with the egg.

There's no point in a Femto figma if there isn't a casca one to pose together.

Look are you going to give any actual information on these custom dakis or not?

Well there is.

woa fuck me sideways I didn't know.
Now you can recreate the eclipse :^)

Finally arrived! nice legs as expected

Love Hartmann, but this still looks weird as fuck to me

So, i'm trying to sell a bunch of figs:

Alter's Naoe: 40€
Megahouse's Izumi: 40€
Amakuni's Noel: 50€
Alphamax's Yami: 60€
Koto's Tamaki: 40€

I'm in EU but i can ship them worldwide easily. I'll make you a discount if you buy some of them together.

If interested just mail me on MFC: Musso92 or just reply here.

Holy shit. Is that a pico figure?

Looks like a GK.

Post more dakimakuras.
How many dakis do you own?

Here is my small collection.

wheres the cali guy with the Yuru Yuri figs

i want to buy them now

Red bunny Hartmann is best taste. Good purchase user.

>ledBERG
>6.99 a pop
like pottery

Tried them out, they actually give off fairly decent light that illuminates the top shelf completely as well as most of the second shelf with a bit of light reaching the lower levels. THe problem is that it does not fit into the space at the top of the shelf so without a proper drill I can't make the space large enough to house the unit. It would actually be a great option if someone were willing/able to create the space in the roof of the shelf to house it because it would be a seamless light for the top of the shelf; as opposed to an LED strip.

They were free.

What am I doing to myself Sup Forums?

I only own 2, your power level is a good bit higher than mine.

What did you order for May?

cuddlyoctopus.com
They can help you find an artist for commission, (or you can look yourself on pixiv) provided you have the money. If you want something that isnt shit be prepared to spend AT LEAST $300

Repoasting from yesterday:

So I just bought my first daki and I'm worried it won't get shipped to the right place (using a forwarding address). Does everything look fine? I can always change it because it won't get shipped until the 11th.

ALMOST THERE, BOYS!

No price yet, but there's plenty of hope!

I want that Emilia one.

Ordered an artbook and it's been 2 months. Canada post has had no updates. Does customs have my package right now? Is this normal for registered SAL?

Something like 13 now, 14th is sitting in a warehouse in Japan

What artbook? Maybe it has some illegal content that they're checking?

I've heard of SAL taking up to 2 months, but since you're a fucking leaf customs might have it

Wait only $300 for a decent commissioned daki cover?

that FAG ep1 was kryptonite to this weak minded buyfag. literally day one preorder of something i didnt know existed the day before. I backlogged Lab Days and wasnt going to buy any FAGs until i read some of it, but now i have no excuse. picking up Gourai as well.

For those of you who were waiting in anticipation, thank you for your patience. Here are the collages to recap what occurred in March.

1/13

13/13