When blacks turn on Jews

It’s a wonderful thing to see. Like an attack dog biting it’s owner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnxZskltvQA
usatoday.com/story/life/2017/12/29/roseanne-barr-threatens-retire-huff-over-twitter-feuding-liberals/991435001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek
Can't wait for the moment she tweets "Us white people..." a couple days from now

look huwite to me

Roseanne is braindead.

I thought Barr was an Irish name.

OY VEY I DID ALL I COULD TO HELP THE SHWARTZ AND THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY ME

(Update: it is. Is she a mischling or just pretending not to be white?)

>when the 'I'm not white I'm oppressed like you, goyim!' line isn't working on the niggers you riled up against white people (mostly based on what kikes do).
Pottery

Roseanne admits that Jews aren't white. How is that a bad thing?

Why are we not helping?

I like the mutt saying what is and isn't a race

Roseanne is cool tho.

Jews are a religious group. They're literally white and share exact same skin tones and appearances.

Roseanne "The Based Khazar" Barr

Shaun wewuz is white too

>Jews steal everything.
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

Jews aren't even human.

Wrong, both of you. Because of the holocaust Jews can be whatever they choose to be as it suits them in their subversive activities.

END OF DISCUSSION, BIGOTS.

Jews are a religion made up of many different races. White Jews aka ashkenazi Jews are a thing

Are you actually ignorant or just shilling?
They are a genetically distinct group

Oh is that why Israel has blood tests? To see how religiously devoted your blood is?

Kek.

You can only read the Talmud if your mom read the Talmud

no no no, sorry Rosanne, all these jews here say they are white
So unless you want to admit these jews are only pretending to be white to tell white people to go against their interests then that means Rosanne is white and all these white jews need to check their privilege because the darkies win the oppression politic game vs Jews
damn oppressive white jews.

The Irish are a genetically distinct group does that mean they aren’t white?

This whole thing is fucking hilarious. Talcum X is literally more white than Roseanne is.

ashkenazi are not ashkenazi, they are khazar. if they were ashkenazi there would be little to no different genetic difference between them and germans. but for some reason ashkenazi are far closer related to greeks, and nowhere near german.

they're khazar.

where did you think
>khazar milkers
came from?

This is fake? I can't find it anywhere and there's no verified check

This is from like a year ago

Surprised nobody posted her goysplaining video

Roseanne has lost her mind

Honestly Roseanne saying she's not white is like those 1/16th Injuns saying they're Cherokee. Phenotypically she looks like a typical Irish/British/Australian fat mum.

im still mad at her cause of that disgraceful star spangled banner baseball performance. that FAT BITCH.

YOU FAT BITCH

GO DIE. YOU WILL GET NO HELP FROM US YOU FAT UGLY CUNT. YOU

FAT

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

FAT!!!!!!!!

DAS RITE

Ashkenazi Jews have really low incidences of alcoholism because it doesn't affect them the same way as white europeans. Because of that, they actually have different genetic markers which can be detected on a DNA test. You're a fucking retard though so I'm wasting my time.

Skip to 3:55
youtube.com/watch?v=fnxZskltvQA

They are still white. The Irish are prone to alcoholism which means they are a distinct group but does that make them non white?

Roseann was one of the few Celebs defending Trump.
She is cool.
Most trailer-park Jews are, which is why I can't get on with the Nazi shit.

>goysplaining

>it was only a matter of time.

Thank you Roseanne for giving us another proof that Jews are not white.

You guys know she voted for Trump, right?

usatoday.com/story/life/2017/12/29/roseanne-barr-threatens-retire-huff-over-twitter-feuding-liberals/991435001/

They aren't white. They are a Semitic group from the middle east. They are white in the same way fair skinned Pashtuns are white.

>Barr was born in Salt Lake City, to a working-class Jewish family. She is the oldest of four children born to Helen (née Davis), a bookkeeper and cashier, and Jerome Hershel "Jerry" Barr, who[6] worked as a salesman.[7] Her father's family were Jewish immigrants from Russia, and her maternal grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Austria-Hungary and Lithuania, respectively.[6] Her paternal grandfather changed his surname from "Borisofsky" to "Barr" upon entering the United States.

uh-oh

at least i know who feeds me as long as i brown whiteyeterritory

Roseanne is like an Israeli jew though. She was /ourjew/ through the election for sure.

>goysplaining

Pashtuns are much more white than Jews.

The best part is that on her TV show, she played a caricature of working class white trash. John Goodman was pretty much the only goy on there.

>she is le BASED jew !!!! XD

You know NatSocs didn't hate all jews, right? And that some even served in their ranks?

jews are the highest beings on this earth and will never be even close to the weak animal known as"goyim"

Roseanne any other day "Hello fellow white people! Lets take this time to acknowledge our privileges and learn to be more accepting of poos!"

>”Hello there fellow goyim! My name is Ezra McMurphy!”

Roseanne is infinitely more based than your run-of-the-mill "le based jew". I sincerely wish you understood how fucking truly based this woman is.

she said the terms mansplaining and goysplaining, that's all I need to hear. She is a parasitic kike just like the rest of them and should be expelled from the west all the same.

I'm still amazed at the upcoming Roseanne TV show reboot. It's totally ignoring the bullshit final seasons continuity.

Trump really is bringing back the 80s.

>your whiteness is showing
>whiteness

As if its a bad thing. God this is pathetic.

The echoes don't actually want "goysplaining" to become a term with any sort of popular currency, you realize?

Is Rosanne fucking insane or something?

yes

When Jews say they aren't white they mean they aren't Christian. Historically non-Protestants were considered to be non-white because whiteness was identified with being a real American. Jews are the only immigrant group legally classified as white (well Arabs too I guess) who openly have derision for being labeled as white now that whiteness no longer grants you special legal privileges.

>Sup Forums wants people to call out the jews for their bullshit in fucking over whites, blacks and every other group they come into contact with
>jews are so arrogant they openly begin to shout that they are separate and special from everyone else

so who do u side with? Jews or Blacks?? hmmm

Bad goyim!! Bad niggers! Bad Bad Bad nigger goyim!

Ashkenazi Jews do good math and physics research, so that's an automatic > over Tyrone.

Jared Taylor is a boomer red-pilling machine. I've seen it happen.

>People on this board are calling reptilians white.
>People on this board consider jews human.
Truly the end of times.

Reminder that a few of us are working toward counter-weaponizing niggers against kikes.

You’re correct Sup Forums buys into yet another Jewish trick like the retards they are

Niggers don't systematically try to destroy the white race on the physical, mental, spiritual and financial levels. Jews are obsessed with our destruction and consider our relationship to be a death struggle. Niggers are mostly opportunists with too low of an IQ to really be a serious threat to us. We should genocide both of them.

>maybe if the goyim think we are a different species they will let us get special benefits and steal land from ACTUAL semites in the middle east

Oy vey! Remember the six gorillion

Those mental gymnastics. The point is your average nigger with a gun has no idea what youre talking about and sees a random jew, sees white skin, and murders it. And that is ironic because the jews started the race war.

Did they really think they would be given the chance to explain their ancestral background and spared murder in a race war?

Yes goyim. Look. The jews are hated by niggers too. Lets Make peace. Meanwhile jews march in the streets with minorities bashing white people and write millions of news articles about how white genocide is good. Yeah. Ok schlomo. Lets be “friends”.

she is right tho

No, she isn't.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Timothy 1:4 King James Version
4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Revelation 3:9 King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God is a cuck. Jews aren't white.

You believe in evolution?

We should consider them white when it's detrimental for them to be and not when it's beneficial for them to be. The opposite of how they do it.

I believe you're a faggot

I'm a Christian user, we believe homosexuality is an abomination. How do you see it through your world view? If we evolved from fish, what's your basis for morals and reason? According to your world view there are none, and "jews" being "jews" wouldn't be considered as wrong.

just let them nigs and kikes fight and kill eachother

who the fuck is romans and timorhy senpai they sound like fucking retards . anyways quit being a kike shill muttman

oy vey

I love Rosanne.

Why do jews get so angry and defensive when you tell them they are white? I mean most of you faggots are just Eastern European converts the real Jews are Palestinians

Jews as we are led to believe as today aren't real jews. Jesus himself rebuked them when they tried to tell him that they were direct descendants of Abraham. This is what he said back to them...

John 8:37-47 King James Version
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

eastern europeans are not white dude .your mutt is showing .
nobody gives a shit about your religious ramblings go back to your kike worshipping cult .

>Eastern Europeans aren’t white
My point still stands you aren’t the real Jews but instead are European converts who are stealing the land of the descendants of real Jews aka Palestinians unless youre a mizrahi

shes like a jewsih version of Sup Forums. its uncanny

>Jewish isn't a race
>anti-Jewish people are called anti-semitic
>semites are a race

Hmm.

Look who's talking. you slaughtered about 40 million indians and took their land when you came to usa.