Should he run in 2024?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s
youtube.com/watch?v=WkJOJAOCrwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

He should run head first into traffic, fucking shill

Fuck off kikes

He just copied Bill Cooper, pretty much word for word. He's literally playing a character, admittedly. He dances around the Jewish Question. He'll go on and on naming various Jewish people like Rothkopf, Kissinger, Merkel, Rothschild, et al but never, EVER mention the overwhelming numbers of Jews in the NWO. He's a gatekeeper.
A lot of people figured it out before me. I figured it out. You'll figure it out too.

yeah, a lot to lose that potbelly of his

>t.Zionist Jones propaganda
no

Yes, he literally excuses everything Trump does like we do.

Alex is /ourguy/

Nope. Pence Paul 2024.

He makes too much food money, FUNDING THE OPERATION! He pays his Jewish ex-wife $50k/mo in alimony and he has enough left over to build 6 gorillion new studios. BUT HE NEEDS YOUR FUNDING SO HE CAN TAKE THE FIGHT TO THE GLOBALISTS (without ever naming the Jew, which makes up over 90% of those individuals)

>Playing the Joker in a skit means he admits he's playing a character/

Are shills even trying or did you really buy the MSM attack on him and his family wholesale?

so is drumpf a kikepuppet or not?

Too many CIA niggers in here.

Finally an awaked leaf, jokes aside AJ is just another shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s

Good video
Mandatory watching for /nupol/
I used to watch Infowares daily for like 5 years straight. Once I was redpilled on the JQ, AJ's kikery is transparently glaring

yes

>I, Alexander Emerick Jones do solemnly swear, that I will officially execute, the office of President of the United States. So. Help. Me. God.

Remember AJ said that 9/11 was an inside job, now he changed his mind saying that the Saudi did it when Trump was elected, Saudi are a scapegoat when the things are gonna go bad about 9/11 truth. Like JFK blame the patsy Oswald.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkJOJAOCrwM

He sure is surrounded by A LOT of Jews....Like WAY more than their representation in the general population....
Really gets the noggin joggin'

I mean A LOOOOT of Jews....

Alex Jones in a debate would be the funniest shit ever

Oy vey! Listen to Alex, goy! He's a warrior for (((God)))

>Caller calls in to discuss Jews in the media
I DON'T SCREEN YOUR CALLS!
>Alex starts yelling and screaming, interrupting the caller so he can't even make his point
I LET HIM MAKE HIS POINT! NEXT CALLER, BUT BEFORE WE DO, BRIEFLY, THIS OPERATION NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

We can only hope.

It would probably result in greater keks than the last election, but he is a zog supporter, that alone would provide an unending potential for redpills.

Jesus Christ Alex Jones looks like shit. Dude looks like he's 55 despite the fact that he's only 43.

Either way he's a fucking conspircytard who puts on an act for his moronic general audience and politically he's a Cuckservative married to achoo.

AJ literally shills for regime overthrow in Iran, N. Korea, etc., beating the wardrums calling them "peacful protestors" and such.
He is pure disinfo at this point.

If his listeners can't figure out (((who))) is behind these protests in Iran, they are truly fucking retarded. They will never figure out that he's controlled opposition

Only if he runs as a Democrat

>Should he run in 2024?
It would be kind of interesting to see someone in office that shitposts harder than Trump does.
On the other hand I am unsure about his motives.

this is my dream

It's not that similar.
Also, the age problem makes this impossible

should jared taylor or david duke run in 2024 or are they both too old by then

Muh jooooooooos

You know you are being psyopped into being good little nazis that make perfect strawman enemies for antifa idiots, a bogeyman that makes nationalist policies seem like a hideously ugly menace that only NWO slavery can deliver us from

Hilariously, Jidf does a lot of work in this particular area