HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

HOLY SHIT TRUMP BTFO

DHS will take over, what's the matter ?

Smartmatic voting machines were used in Alabama and we're going to hear a lot more about it soon.
The voting machines tend to send voter data before the end of the vote to a central database and a value is returned for the final tally.

What this shill isn't mentioning is DHS now takes it over, all dems are now shut out of obstructing everything like they've been doing. No more politics, just the rules. Yeah, this surely will be the end of Drumpf.

Can I trust DHS yet or not? How many of them are new hires from this past year and how many are leftover loyal deep state lapdogs?

>deep state
exactly why no one hires people like you.

How will trumpa lumpas EVER RECOVER?

DRUMPFELSTILSKINS on suicide watch

trump is useless, he won't attack or do anything with this. at least he has his wall.

>Create commission to investigate voter fraud
>States withhold information making it impossible to proceed, a good chunk being blue ones
>Realizes it won't go anywhere without wasting untold resources suing all non-compliant states
>Dissolves commission and kicks the ball to the DHS
>D-drumpf btfo!
Retards will act like this changes a damn thing and shows that there was no voter fraud.

trump is over man xD

>DHS will take over
This is the best thing to happen. It moves away from a quasi-bipartizan council to a the executive branch. Seems like a homerun decision especially if you want to see something done.

Found the leftie trash.

That proves that there was voter fraud.
In other words, "HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT HILLARY BTFO"

>Found the leftie trash.
Stop. You are giving trash a bad name.

They cheated, it's obvious, that's why they are withholding the data.

I can't believe how fucking brazen they are about it, they won't even give them the data because they are guilty as fuck.

These fucking democrat con artists need to pay for what they have done.

>hahah they have actively something to hide this will surely look good for us ahahah trump btfo

lol

What ever happened to this idiot?

Will the media take the bait?

Chester Cobblepott

Bump

>wasting untold resources
... as though that is unusual for the Fedruls.

True, but I think it's more Trump acknowledging that fighting legislating judges in courts gets him nowhere.