Is weetbix the true fuel of the white man? how many do you do?

is weetbix the true fuel of the white man? how many do you do?
>wholegrain
>improvement on oats which derived from white staple diet
>low GI meaning that you won't get insulin spikes from it like other carb foods
>extremely versatile you can have it with fruit chunks or mush it up into a porridge

>soy bricks
Fuel of the wh*Te man

vita brits is better.

doesn't contain any soy my young chink friend.

I can't stand them with milk.
They come from grains you leaf nigger

Why not just eat porridge or an English?
The whole Breakfast grains meme was a bullshit smear campaign by Kellogs fighting against Eggs

With milk they get pretty disgusting.
Crumbled upon strawberry yogurt along with crumbled rye bread, that's the white mans way.
Im like a soft serve machine in the morning

>half the products contain soy and large amounts of fats
yeah... no thanks, I like having normal pectoral muscles instead of breasts.

it's good with milk and honey you ust gotta eat it quick before it mushes up too badly.

Vita Brits don’t go soggy after 5 seconds of milk either. A little bit of a crunch is good.

>weaklings giving their shekels to a chink food company
we deserve what we get when heretics like you exist desu.

fuck off with your seven day adventist cult cornflake bricks

>half the products contain soy and large amounts of fats
By "soy" I assume you mean Phytoestrogens because there is no Soy on that dish
The levels of Phytoestrogens in anything that isn't Flax or Soy is almost 0

The fats aren't bad for you either. Everyone was eating eggs and meat for breakfast for hundreds of years before the grain industry ran smear campaigns to get their products to become a staple food. Cornflakes and Muesli are a new thing

>t. tofu eater

bacon is the white mans breakfast

sunday is the sabbath heretic

your meme proves my point though, oats has basically no phytoestrogens in it at all. I bet you those beans, sausages and eggs contain lots of phytoestrogens.

Since they go soggy very quickly I just blend then with honey, blueberries and non-soy protein powder

And coconut milk

it's weetabix

>half the products contain soy
You guys are becoming beyond retarded with this soy shit.
Do you even know what soy is?

>I bet you those beans, sausages and eggs contain lots of phytoestrogens.
I bet you your cereal with milk has more than 10x the estrogen
I don't know who told you meat and eggs has any estrogen in it

Eat Oatmeals instead

fucking weet bix shilling on Sup Forums

>reddit

Look mom! I eat bacon, I am a real man!

>2017+1
>Not having Tricky Dicks for Breakfast with two soggy weet-bix surprise logs underneath in the bowl

Processed meat is blue-pilled as fuck

I eat nutrigrain and toast mostly. Was never a fan of the bix.

>Apples, carrots, almonds, tea, cucumber , green beans, garlic have estrogens and phytoestrogens

As long as I keep lifting I can keep eating these.....r-right?

Are you fucking dumb?

Should I stop digesting sugar and drinking coffee? I also heard corn syrup was a type of sugar bad for you and soy containing estrogen. My diet is basically Coffee, Tea, Water, Bananas, Vegemite Sandwich for breakfast or launch and a mix of Vegetables, Potato's, sometimes Eggs and Steak or Sausages for dinner. I exclude Soft Drink/Soda or any junk type food as much as possible from my diet by the way.

the fuck, dick smith had a cereal brand?

doesn't seem too bad

if you don't like you can fuck off. I can't even name a reputable new zealand cereal because that's how irrelevant you half caste maori pseudo niggers are

when i was young i thought that it was unbelievable when the cricketers said they ate 8-10. how many do you do aus bro?

4 a day and it's usually fills me till mid day. My cousin does like 8 a day but he's a fat cunt.

call it weetabix one more time

lel my person lest was 36 (3 rows)

you realise they expand in your stomach, kid you're crazy you could have died.

*best

That different and much shitter

LEGENDARY

Grains are really unhealthy though.

People switching and eating grains for breakfast is one of the biggest forms of marketing/propaganda the world has seen.

we've been consuming grains since time immemorial faggot. Bread was the staple of the first civilisations.

Just because we've long consumed something doesn't make it healthy you fucking dumb cunt.

Just because you're from a long line of criminals doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Wholegrain especially multigrain is actually not bad for you though. real euros are fueled by it. You must be asian that's fine just stick to your rice I spose.

Rice is a grain you fucking dumb cunt.

Holy fuck.

You must be an Abo, or an Aussie. Same thing.

it's the soyboy grain though. Look how effete your peoples are in chinkland over many millennia of consuming it.

>because we've long consumed something doesn't make it healthy you fucking dumb cunt

You trying to say there's no Asians in Australia? Is that really the argument you're going to go with?

Fuck you are dumb.

Might be a good idea for you to go get knocked out by an Apex gang. Might knock some sense into you.

It literally doesn't.

We've long consumed refined sugar, not healthy for us. Good try though, Benjamin McCutCock.