The salarymen have to pay 10,000 yen

>the salarymen have to pay 10,000 yen
>the woman is transformed into a wizened old crone
one of these things is more extreme than the others

They paid way more than that, 10K yen was what they brought and it wasn't enough. Also, they lost their jobs.

just stop already user, we get it, you don't like the show.

>Also, they lost their jobs.
ok that's pretty bad in japan
i like the show what are you talking about

Stop typing like an idiot.

neck yourself you tryhard newshit

REMINDER MOGURO USED MAGIC TO MAKE TIME FLY QUICKLY SO THEY LOST TRACK OF TIME
REMINDER MOGURO EXPLICITLY SAID WHAT SHE BOUGHT WOULD BE TAKEN BACK. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN MADE INTO A HAG
REMINDER THIS SHOW SUCKS

>I type like a retard so others are new
You don't make sense.

Yeah, they still owe the remaining 488,000 yen on top of losing their jobs.

Of course, Moguro is a troll who ruins peoples lives for his own amusement, but usually does so in a way that the person will at least feel partially responsible for the result even if Moguro was largely responsible for the outcome and made the deal in bad faith.

>You don't make sense.
and you don't shut up
>but usually does so in a way that the person will at least feel partially responsible for the result
it would be good if they showed this on the fucking show then

the salarymen were drunk and the woman just screamed

>tfw was waiting for the punishment of the salarymen be that they have to become cabaret girls for the bar

Way to kill my boner

>the salarymen were drunk and the woman just screamed

While both may think "if only I never meant that salesman", he did it in a way that they'll both regret a decision (going to the club during the day and ignoring the warning about everything will be repossessed). Even if he took away the salarymen's escape route and was disproportionate with his punishment for the women.

Is it fair and entirely their fault? Not in the least Moguro was largely responsible for the outcomes. But Moguro got his amusement and gave them something to regret on top of ruining their lives.

>he did it in a way that they'll both regret a decision (going to the club during the day and ignoring the warning about everything will be repossessed).
they didn't show this in the episode tho

>dealing with merchants
>expecting justice
Lucifer was a merchant, they say.

WHAT IS IN THE BAG

Is this some monkey's pay-type show?

>not understanding this kino

No, it's about a trolling salesmen ruining peoples lives for fun.

Why did the bar girls look better in the 1989 show?

The woman actively tried to jew him

Also he can do whatever the fuck he wants fuck you

warau salesman NEW is using a more unified artstyle?

They do though, she clearly gets the makeover to try and trick him with something that can't be repossessed.

Why should he just "take it back" and not punish her as well? Many contracts have a punitive clause beyond denial of service. Fees apply. Am I supposed to be mad that the literal devil has excessive fees when you break his contracts?

Furthermore the salesman thrives on suffering. When he says only the satisfaction of the customer is needed as payment this is what he really means. He's always going to find a way to make you break the contract or fuck your life up otherwise even if he is responsible for it. Since nobody knows he's magic all they see is that they fucked up.

And really, it's their human failings that give his magic a chance to fuck them up in the first place.

Is that Pocky in a glass full of fucking ICE?

I put all of my chocolate based snacks on ice you should try it

the characters never say they regret their decisions, that is my point
>is that an UMBRELLA in a glass full of fucking ICE?
it's a cocktail dingus

Do you really need to see them saying "I regret my decision"?

That's retarded. I don't think such a thing needs to be shown, obviously they would regret.

>have a black card allowing you to purchase any clothing you wish to wear until the next day.

Literally how the fuck do you monkey paw this? You literally can buy new expensive clothes every fucking day, you instantly can afford anything for special occasions. While using the card for a night out with pricy shit, you can save and use your own money for casual shit.

Like I just don't get it.
She could've had a movie star life for free, her dumbass deserves to be a witch.

>Do you really need to see them saying "I regret my decision"?
well yes
>That's retarded. I don't think such a thing needs to be shown, obviously they would regret.
it would be an improvement and other shows in this genre do it

death parade, hell girl, etc.
she says that it's not exciting if you know it's going to be returned

>it would be an improvement and other shows in this genre do it
Not really, it's exactly the type of handholding spoonfeeding bullshit I expect from shows made for kids.

Shows for adults don't waste time explaining things that should be obvious.

Nice job outing yourself as a brainlet and/or simple minded manchild though.

>Shows for adults
*tips*

>she says that it's not exciting if you know it's going to be returned

>buy new shit at the morning
>use it the whole day
>buy it again next morning or buy something new

it's still going to be returned

Salesman is too cartoony and not charismatic at all so simply watching him fuck with people is kinda meh.
I hope it won't be too formulaic or it would be boring.

>"it happened off screen"
>not the laziest explanation/story telling in the known universe

It's pretty obvious what happened.

He was referring to the fact that the episode didn't end with the character saying "I regret that my weakness allowed an evil salesman to temp me with a magical card, and then I tried to cheat the system and got punished by an evil salesman by losing my youth", so we will never know if she regretted that decision.

>"I regret that my weakness allowed an evil salesman to temp me with a magical card, and then I tried to cheat the system and got punished by an evil salesman by losing my youth", so we will never know if she regretted that decision.
hell girl did it fine you snarky bitch

Hell Girl had much more of a reason to do so, since the feelings of the person who sought out Hell Girl weren't nearly as clear cut, you had the person who sought her out still alive while the victim was gone.

In this case, you only have a victim and Moguro laughing at the victim, and at least with cases like these two there is nothing that needs to be cleared up. Though they probably could have done better with Moguro's ending line in the second story.

Although all that said, Hell Girl was also just a better show with a more interesting concept than Moguro fucking with people for fun.

>at least with cases like these two there is nothing that needs to be cleared up
just a little scene that shows what they're going to do next

like the salarymen wandering off into the streets and saying we've been fired, what are we going to do
and then they say let's get a drink

something like that

>Manga began in 1968
>There was a Mega CD game in 1992
Holy shit this is an old series.

That could actually add a lot depending on the type of story, could often be better than the typical ending with a quick Moguro monologue.

>the salarymen were drunk
And who was responsible for that

>Use black card to get an expensive dinner
>stupid salesman repossess your poo

>implying he wouldn't run off with your organs if you pulled that shit.

He'll just take something of equal or greater value though

have you considered that the salesman isn't actually real and is just an embodiment of the voice instead of us telling us to ignore the future and make bad decisions for instant gratification? would explain both cases without bitching about which was worse or complaining about what the salesman does.

>guy goes and gets shitfaced during the day with his bud
>they get fired

>girl realizes she can get beauty treatments that make her look better permanently instead of spending ages putting on makeup and buying stuff she cant afford
>gets fucked over when she starts aging, because plastic surgery and all that beauty shit make you look absolutely terrible once you start aging

there, no magic/autism required!

More like he takes your body's nutrition, with added penalty for trying to be a smartass

old version looks better

>Use black card to rent an expensive movie
>report stupid salesman to the police when he repossesses it because it still belonged to blockbuster

The salesman has abilities, including those that affect someone's mind like episode 1 of the new series, and doesn't seem to be bound to things like laws. In one of the early episodes of the old series, he is a passenger in a stolen truck (actually stolen by the salesman) and encourages the driver to keep breaking traffic laws and causing wrecks, it ends with them crashed surrounded by like 20 cops, and then he is shown casually walking away while wondering how many laws he got his victim to break.

>Use black card to rent an expensive prostitute
>stupid salesman returns your virginity

Is this the ironic meme AOTS?

Are you sure they lost their jobs? It's looked like they just got chewed out by their boss, but maybe it was implied that they got fired.

>While using the card for a night out with pricy shit
You cannot. You cannot receive enjoyment out of it or it happens like with her beauty.

At the very least, they were explicitly fired in the original version of the episode, for whatever reason they didn't include that in the new version.

>repossesses your memories

>Use black card to purchase a service for the salesman
>He has to repossess it from himself

>Pay someone to punch you in the face
>He has to take the punch

Actually Lucifer was a freedom fighter.

Alright after reading this thread I think I'm sufficiently ready to outsmart the salesman

>pay someone to suck your dick
>he has to give you a reverse blowjob

>He has to put it all back in
I'm sure someone's into that.

This first episode was pretty enjoyable. People were making a stinky yesterday and I expected some real terrible or cruel stuff, but it's all goofy fun.
If it stays consistent I'll be watching this one for sure.

>get black card
>buy the same game for your favourite console you already own every day until you're done with it

or

>Buy the titan X from the local hardware story every morning to play vidya till the night, rinse and repeat
>have your rig in testbench mode for easy removal and installation

alternatively

>buy high end laptops every day, keep a legit thunderbolt3 ssd on you to backup software so to not lose any progress

the only added hassle is having to go pick up "your" items every morning, but hey, free is free.

smartass legit mode :
set up a shop for yourself and acquire one of these online/smartphone card readers with credit card billing service,

sell yourself overpriced shit every day, salesman will reposess it but he wont be able to take away your "Legitimately" earned money.

It's almost like the writing is bad.

>but it's all goofy fun
Pretty sure we're not watching the same show.

this is the kemono friends of the season

How would preorders work if I use the magic card?

Doujins when?

So he's just a dirty jew playing tricks on the nips for laughs? I like it.

They owe about 488k yen, which is about 4k USD, to a sketchy underground bar with connections to a fat wizard merchant, and they don't have jobs.
That's a big deal.
Why do they have to be equal, anyway?

Only two select girls were pretty, so I think it was just foreshadowing at the reality of the Daydream: the girls are actually ugly.

This show has a deep history
The new Kemono Friends would be something that isn't well established like Frame Arms Girls

I agree with you and think you're right about what Moguro represents, but "thing is symbolic of something" and "thing doesn't actually exist in-universe and is shown to the viewer purely for symbolism's sake" are two different things.

At least, we all finally agree that the writing is atrocious.

Was he a pioneer too?

but FAG is a toy commercial

>repossesses your eyes

fuck off Percy go drown in your beloved water

Put that shit on a credit card so the yakuza won't steal your organs and get a new job. Yeah, the interest will fuck you for a few months but it's far from unrecoverable.

It's unrecoverable when it's to the demon mafia

It's Death Parade all over again.

Why? Did people hate Death Parade?

We had very similar threads back then. A lot of butthurt from Sup Forumsnons.

I'll admit that I got pretty annoyed with some of the judgments in that show. I wasn't in the threads but I'd imagine that's what he was referring to.

In the original yes. But you can assume since any job will fire you if you skip over half the day and come back plastered.

I assume the "controvercy" over the first episode were people were arguing back and forth that the girl should have been reincarnated and the guy deserved hell.

You'll burn a lot of good faith, but you'll probably still have a job if you're not already on probation. Though I'm not going off of eleven work ethics.

user where do you work where you can skip half the day and then comeback drunk as a mule and not be fired? Unless you're the ceo or the business owner there's no way you'd wouldn't get immediately fired.

If the second part target wasnt a girl, yall niggas must be hyping this show by now. Switch it with some young adult that buy hip things but concious about being unliked. Nobody would complain that way.

The girl actively tried to screw Moguro with his own gift.

The salarymen were actually trying to keep track of time and pay for the service but Moguro's roofie made them too drunk they lost all sense, so he went easy on them.

The first episode was a lot worse in comparison to the rest of the anime.

>Salarymen getting drunk can be bad
>Women shopping too much can be bad

deep morality lessons here