Trump, Guantanamo and the Executive Order | Ignore the bookshills edition

So Trump caused some time ago a controversy because he seems to want to keep Guantanamo Bay open
newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/president-trumps-guantanamo-delusion

I think this wasnt just out of a whim but because he had some plans with it. Now just the other day he stocked up personal on the Guantanamo
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2017/12/29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-help-guantanamo-bay/990063001/

And the Executive Order against human rights abuse mentions
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

How likely is it that these are connected and Trump plans to use the state of emergency to basically
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833
>do something about these missing chidlren grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents--fast trial, death penalty.
via court martial. What other criterea are needed?

This here mentions a few individuals the EO goes after
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0243

And turns out they are all connected to the Clintons as this guy found out
twitter.com/HNIJohnMiller/status/943988810702041088

To name some
The former president of Gambia which supposedly got put into place by the cia under clinton for example (Yahya Jammeh),
Benjamin Bol Mel, got military supplements from Clinton even though using childsoldiers
Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes, President of Nicaragua’s Supreme Electoral Council, got covered regarding electionfraud by Clinton
Dan Gertler, international businessman and billionaire, main business partner Glencore, whose founder Marc Rich was on the FBIs most wanted list until pardoned in 2001 by Clinton (Bill)
Slobodan Tesic, armsdealer that supplied various military groups in the civil war in Libya. ISIS most likely among those groups. Libya as a whole was a Clinton plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for good thread OP. Keep fighting the shills

Didnt fit the OP, Trump also declared this month national slavery and human trafficking prevention month
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

trying my best. with the asspulled quotes being spammed here from that jewbook right now i thought i post this to counter some of the shills

This list shows a lot of planes being directed to guantanamo recently. didnt check if this one is real, and if anyone has a source for this it would be nice

I'd include the upcoming Fake News Award just because of how short notice it is despite presumably being planned beforehand.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
saw it after the thread was made in another thread, didnt fit into the OP anymore eitherway and doesnt seems to be related to all this though, except its about not reporting on any of this, but thats a bit farfetched. looking forward to it though

bump

This would never make the news even if it was completely true and they actually started carting people down to gitmo

yes it will

it weird that not even his executive order is mentioned in the news which declared national emergency. i would expect that this would be important enough. but here in germany nothing about it, and i heard burgers saying they dont hear anything about it over in burgerland either. this is one of the weirdest parts. not even a "drumpf is declaring national emergency without a reason to undermine democracy" or something like that

If the news is too fake for the news to report it it must be true news.

Good thing there is this anonymous message board where we can all create and share true news.

Most likely because they think normies will see it as boring and not a part of the lexicon of Russia investigations and puss grabbing. Also, it may be down to the fact that major news networks are all in cahoots which each other and the top dogs know what's really going on, so they pass down they info only to follow trump in a comical manner. So that it appears nothing he does is serious.

>Good thing there is this anonymous message board where we can all create and share true news.
Funny, sad and true all at the same time

soon boys

could be that its just not fitting into their shillangle and dont want to break narrative. cant display him as an idiotic buffoon while simultaniously claiming he is an evil mastermind with a masterplan to overthrow the whole of US and make it his slavenation for ever

Hello based schnitzel muncher

Where does the ‘fake news awards’ supposedly fit into all this? Has he caught them with their pants down (and in flames)?

>state of emergency
Are you getting into the conspiracy-pills again?

he literally says in the eo
>I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
fucking retard.

how would i know, just saw it myself half an hour or so ago maybe i should LARP as insider and make shit up. Seems people listen to LARPers a lot these days

bump

have a bump

I was just hoping somebody had made a connection

i wish. not everything is always connected though. the fake news award might just be a distraction for the media to bite on while other stuff (like this here?) is going down. maybe he wants to just shitposts on live tv about the fake news. i never know with trump

Basically radio silence but a few articles that didn't really make an effort to bring attention to it

He declares national emergency in the EO in order to suspend several protections so assets finances and others can be seized without trial or notice even

I hope they keep the anklets on when they reach Gtmo, and that they explode when anyone tries to escape
Maybe put two on, just to be safe.

what did they mean by this?

bump

Ty for making this thread

LATE

1980s-STYLE

BUMP

have any of these become unsealed? are there any news about either podesta? last thing i heard was that tony leaves his lobbying company when the first few emerged

Not yet.
Soon, hopefully.

yeah, hopefully

Wonder if they'll pop them one at a time or unveil them in batches.
Obviously if there are MS13 members they'll get revealed in groups. What about the bigger fish?

i assume they try to first get the shit done, and when they think they have everyone of importance or who would get away if uncovered too early they will just release those at once

Anti slide

thanks

No problem, I always bump a good thread.

Trump can't truly put America first without ridding American implemented corruption across the globe. There's a reason America got the ass end of deals, previous administrations have been selling off our country to the highest bidder as well as trading protection for corrupted profits. Save America, save the world and vice versa.

people are too busy biting bait it seems though

pretty much. also interesting that shortly after trumps visit to arab they suddenly purged the corrupt saudi princes. possibly plays into that as trump is especially dependent on arab oil due to the petrodollarsystem, and if they would have decided to go against the US all of the sudden by just doing as much as not sell the oil in dollar anymore it could have caused an economic collapse. so trump first had to bring those on his side

Brumpf

selfbump

is that recent chelsea? I remember there being a boot back in 2012 people were using

huh, seems like i fell for some disinfo then there. would have to look for a recent source, and that looks at least as the same boot as back then, but no idea.

bump

Chelsea Clinton mysteriously broke her heel back in 2010, just months before her star-studded summer wedding. The former first daughter was on crutches for a while but made it down the aisle in heels instead of a clunky boot cast. She was back in a cast in March 2012.

wonder if that really was just an injury.

At least they recycle

Good thread. Nice observations in the OP. Bump it up from pg 6

All the deep state agency goons they could get hold of as well as bad apples in the military branches could be dealt with switfly. That could effectively cut off their supply for a while until they get new goons. Can the perverts themselves be punished like this somehow? They're mostly civilians so I thought they couldn't.

bump

Bump

Hope so. Reading this was like watching the final act of a gripping political thriller.
All the pieces start coming together, and the true scope of the crimes involved are about to come to light.
Tense af.

Get some.

I hope this is whats happening

this is oficially a bump

Official thanks and bump too

Bump

yes yes bump

My parents keep a pretty good eye on the news. Much sharper than most people. They had absolutely no idea about this executive order, and were pretty pissed off that the media had remained silent about it.

Expect more violent lashing out of the left before anything goes down.

Also remember, fire at the Clinton's house yesterday.

More violent lashing out like the book this jew releasedin which he pulls random quotes about trump and his cabinet out of his arse?

Holy shit an actually good thread, bump

How did they learn about it?
What is their theory? Trump doing good or trying to undermine the democracy

If it was the latter they'd report it on the news

She will be locked up. Too much evidence and Trump has been playing to way too coy. The evidence is overwhelming, just a question of whether anyone has the balls to pull the trigger. Methinks they do.

I would expect them to report like that regardless of what he does, but no report at all

+ their house burned down recently in Chapaqua. Burning all evidence I bet

Yes. One was unsealed and it was for child trafficking. Remember seeing it two days ago and will need to look for it.

Interesting

Bump

Bump

The thing about Gitmo is that it's an American owned facility that doesn't have to adhere to American Civil Law.
When the Bush regime had it the place was a torture facility, when Obummer took over it was a resort for muzzies and a place where they learn how to file human rights charges in their immigrated to countries and the kikes in the justice system pay out tax money to terrorists.

Trump hopefully will turn it into the arkham asylum of satanic pedophiles

That would make my dick hard

Man, im scared i wouldnt be able to get a limp one ever again if that happens

Bump

I'm confused by this timeline. Why is Trump shilling so hard for Israel? Keep your enemies closer kind of thing, or is he just another jew puppet?

Distracting them with small gifts while making bigger moves behind the scene that would hurt them. It's how I would play it. If he became anti-zionist now it would destroy him.

There are a lot of incidents around him telling me he is either sent by god or groomed his whole life to become president on that specific date with that specific result.
He was born on a lunar eclipse and his name translated means „ruler of the earth, blessed/sent by god trump (like trumpcard)“
On his first day in office he was 7 decades 7 months and 7 days old and won with 77 electoral vote lead. In his first year of leadership the biblical prophecy which was messiahnic (dont think trump is the savior, but chances are he could be one of the 2 witnesses of jesus which clear up roughly before jesus returns. Know this sounds crazy but considering the „coincidences“ he is either a biblical person or groomed all his life) happens exactly 33 days after a solar eclipse went all across his „kingdom“ and 7 years later another one will cross it. 33 is also an important number in the occult by the way.
Trump also started bible studies in the white house and for christians israel is just holy land so i can understand it even if those that inhabit it currently dont belong there as they are hose that say they are jews but are liars instead, the synagogue of satan. But who even knows anymore?

This. This thread brought me out of silent lurking at full mast.

Hope you lurked at least 2 years

that's a good thing

Completly off topic, but i just want to not that this stays us
But my nasa thread gets moved to /bant/

Bump

Guantanamo is being prepared for something, and as soon as we see the first new inmate, everything should make sense.

Antishill bump

Bump

Bump

Another

Our bumps will block out the sun

Just gonna leave this here

>why arent the sirens blaring
we're prepping for war hans
why let Mohammed bin Euro know we're coming?

Holy shit its real
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956

I mean they wouldnt do this if they dont have somthing interesting right? Is pizzagate back on the menu?

The cabal burns down soon

checked and kekked, cabal to be rekt

Checked, hope its true

>MUH CABAL
The jews are fucked. If you say Cabal instead of kikes you're a faggot.