govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text
youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
youtube.com/watch?v=aX2ITHV6k-U
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rlngs3zEvQ
twitter.com/halbigW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

up

youll find out

As the years pass, I'm more and more amazed with how far the kikes are willing to go. I really shouldn't at this point, but it keeps happening.

wait there are people here who actually think sandy hook was a hoax? they arent just trying to be edgy, they actually think that? HOLY SHIT how retarded can you be?

Hello fellow white people, aren’t you sad about Little Timmy and his kindergarten classmates getting brutally slaughtered with machine guns and RPGs? We need to ban guns, oy vey!

HR4310 Section 1078

They literally legalized "Fake shootings" yet this fucktard can't wrap his head around this fake shooting.

There are people here who believe the mainstream media and ignore evidence when it's presented to them? HOLY SHIT how retarded can you be?

I bet you wear supreme too.

he isn't going to waste time on every retard asking him to denounce literally everything.

>stay silent, give no credence to deniers/conspiracy theorists
>say something, give credence to deniers/conspiracy theorists

Either way the leftist news is going to ream his ass and wonder why he refuses to speak with them. It's almost as if everyone on this planet is retarded and selfish.

There's nothing wrong with laughing about dead people.

nice jpegs. im now convinced the government killed a bunch of kids. or didnt kill them. what ever

Can you quote exactly from HR 4310 and show me where it says that? I'll even make it easy for you.

somebody dump your sandy hook folder for this joker, please. i unfortunately don't have one anymore.

someone show this dumbfuck the pictures of the interior of the school, filled with mold
there is no possible way any parent would let their children go to a school that rundown, kill yourself shill

(You)

youtu.be/btNM3a05R0k
long fucking video, but theres a table of contents at the beginning, and all it does is note the numerous inconsistencies and coincidences

What about the shooter? There’s evidence he was a person and now he’s dead

all the evidence video are available...see for yourself

i'm trying to find it in the PDF but this document seems to be confusing on purpose.
that's not what he asked for.

he never existed...find a pic of him and his brother together. Brothers always pose together when they are children

>that's not what he asked for.
His lazy fucking ass can find it himself. I did.

dont normally buy into gungrabber theories but everything about sandyhook seems dodgy as fuck.

>I have to back up your claims
It doesn't work like that

work in progress

We love you

I'm new t this conspiracy ut are you suggesting that these children that were all killed actually were not killed and years later got together for what looks like a graduation festivity of some sort?

Why would any of this happen?

Anyone have that Wolfgang guys documentary? It gets deleted from YouTube fairly often
They sing at the Superbowl too

I cited the fucking bill HR4310 Section 1078

Here, Moby Dick, page 567 "THe fucking whale ate Ahabs dick for dinner."

Now, think it doesn't say that? Do a fucking search and prove otherwise.

Because they all grew up together. Jews stick together and can be counted on to keep their mouths shut. It's an insiders club and you and me, we're not inside.

it starts on page 326
>SEC. 1078. DISSEMINATION ABROAD OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE UNITED STATES

although on page 327 there is this
>SEC. 208. CLARIFICATION ON DOMESTIC DISTRIBUTION OF PROGRAM MATERIAL.
>No funds authorized to be appropriated to the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of
>Governors shall be used to influence public opinion in the United States

Jack pinto, he is giving the shocker sign, what did he mean by this? Also I konda look like him.

watch at 2X speed...walk in circles through the building like you were told when you checked in

youtube.com/watch?v=aX2ITHV6k-U

cafeteria pic from SH 12/15/17 looks safe for children

You're not even trying with that response. You must be a temp.

Wait...I thought these kids all died? How are there photos of them all grown up?

Why isn't this big news? Am I being trolled here? This is insane.

Maybe I'm just a retard, but how does denying funds intend to influence public opinion in the US make it legal to fake school shootings like
claims? Also thanks for not being an asshat

it's about as believable as Port Arthur, and that's saying a lot

"Rules of Construction"

Why don't you look that up in a legal dictionary, then come back and play when you have a clue of what you're talking about.

(b)Rule of construction
Nothing in this section shall be construed to prohibit the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors from engaging in any medium or form of communication, either directly or indirectly, because a United States domestic audience is or may be thereby exposed to program material

Misread the second half of your post. That's my point, I don't think it is legal and
just believes everything he reads

>how does denying funds intend to influence public opinion in the US make it legal to fake school shootings
It doesn't, the section is all about funding. If the government did Sandy Hook according to this bill politicians would have had to vote to fund the operation. I think it would raise some eyebrows if something like this was in a budget proposal, LOL.

FYI when reading legal bullshit bills, skip to the Rule of Construction when possible. It most directly translates into, "How to interpret the bullshit written above."

You will save yourself a lot of time because often the courts have ruled on how to interpret confusing language in a bill and they lay it out for you. It supersedes any other interpretations that may be made from the literature.

Seriously, stop making a fool of yourself

Cntrl-F "section 1078"

Read the whole thing for yourself.

Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to look for that from now on. Reading these things is like reading a foreign language to me.

The
BUT WHYYY WOULD THEY DO THAT comments
are cracking me the fuck up

Exactly.

"But whyyyyyy would they need paid opinions online????"

It's not that it is a hoax, there is just some really sketchy details that make the whole thing seem bizarre.

This pisses me off so god damn much
Why can't humans just live in a society where everyone is happy and no one is being manipulated

There are a ton of parallels between Sandy Hook and Columbine as well. Much of the same suspicious behavior was present at both including a sudden interest in school shootings by the FBI and their oddly fast response time. It was like they were parked somewhere within a few blocks just waiting to rush to the scene. There was also the case of "Redacted" the mystery shooter from Columbine who's dad was one of the FBI agents to first arrive on the scene.

probably because its agonisingly obviously an autistic conspiracy theory to anyone with a triple digit IQ

CIA already had its shit leaked that they planned on bombing or pretending to bomb Cuban refugees in Florida during the cuban missle crisis just to have a reason to storm cuba.
So honestly literally everything is on the table.

Only difference was there was real shock, horror and terror at Columbine and not one person showed anything resembling these emotions at Sandy Hook.

>triple digit IQ
My IQ is measured in wavelengths relative to flux in the Van Allen radiation belt. I have thoughts that would make your nose bleed, mother fucker. I speak to rocks and ask for guidance from our creators from galaxies your tiny brain couldn't even handle hearing the name of, and I get fucking answers. I know truths beyond truth itself and quite frankly, I would kill myself if I had to live with a meager triple digit IQ.

I'm starting to like that guy.

Check in here...Wolfgang knows
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rlngs3zEvQ

STUPID FUCKING LEFTIST TACTIC...

DENY THIS GROUP, DENY THAT GROUP.

FUCK THAT SHIT. IGNORE THEM. KEEP MAGA

why is it his fucking place to denounce people who ask questions?

Where did these come from? I've never seen them before. I do remember the superbowl kids all looking like they were all 3-4 years older than the pictures of all the deceased kids.

Wait, if the kids were actors then who did they interview? Is the whole report faked and just not lining up with their clothing exhibit?

twitter.com/halbigW

does the school look like it was open?

>I needed a picture of our family and had to try and find a quick copy online
LOL
>Oh shit, I forgot to make a family Christmas card this year
>No big deal, I'll just google my own fucking family and find a family portrait of us
This is not how google works

Are you shareblue or something? Are you paid to deflect from the fact that three separate kids told police an older man with a beard and a green hat shot at them in the elementary school?

I personally think the portables had a small amount of children taking classes in them. They were separate from the school building itself and would add to the credibility that the school was operational and occupied during the time of the incident.

they basically try to tie trump into every single conspiracy theory in an attempt to get the right to turn on him. its really strange to see them jump from topic to topic

I've tried finding it a few times over the years but never could. CNN's Piers Morgan did an interview with the family I just posted and he had 30-35 home video clips of the children that played, but I could never find it again. Not in any single clip did all 3 sisters appear together. Only two.

Why does Trump’s opinion on this matter? It didn’t happen on his watch.

No, I'm just trying to figure some of this out. There's new stuff in this thread I haven't seen before.
I remember seeing an interview where somebody from Newtown said the school had been closed for a while before the shooting.
There was also the hospital in a neighboring city that supposedly received two of the injured children but has nobody at the hospital ER remembered kids coming in on that day.

That is, both are 100% believable? Yes, I agree with that, its the first thing that makes sense in this whole thread.

>Can you quote exactly from HR 4310 and show me where it says that? I'll even make it easy for you.
>govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr4310/text
He said section 1078 you lazy wankstain. You linked to the document but couldn't be bothered to search "1078"?
It's page 326 of the pdf, pertinent section is on 327.

Note that the report is the Connecticut State police, not the FBI or some other shit. That could be why some details might be truthful.

>hospital in a neighboring city that supposedly received two of the injured children but has nobody at the hospital ER remembered kids coming in on that day.

The coroner, I'm 90% sure, said every shot kid died, there were no injured, only deaths.

It's pretty easy to imagine hoaxing a lot of people into believing something happened that didn't.

Imagine a few guys dressed as cops, firing blanks and blocking off an area. They could tell you Godzilla was loose and you would be poised to believe them.

Why people think Sandy Hook being a hoax is beyond belief is really the hard to believe subject for me. What's so hard to believe about that?

This is hilarious, really!

>Port Arthur
>Believeable
I'm sure some civilian who has never seen combat or firearms before is capable of doing special forces takedowns on vehicles, does nothing but clean kills and manages to avoid the cops forever

Um, "sketchy details" covers most of human existence; it is not in itself 'proof' of anything except the human preference for attributing agency to coincidence.

yeah, nah. People attribute agency to coincidence because 'human'; proves nothing.

Still lurking waiting for an answer. If these photos are real they pretty much prove it was all bullshit. Why isn't everybody losing there fucking minds?

That we SAW. Do not mistake media coverage for reality.

>some civilian who has never seen combat or firearms before

You mean a sub-70 IQ mentally retarded alcohol addict?

One cluttered room does not a closed school make.

1. He did not evade cops forever.
2. He did not do special forces t/d on vehicles
3. He did not do nothing but clean kills
Anything else?

Wow. So Trump has finally met a topic he is afraid to trash with his ignorance and venality? Amazing.

>aussie
>anything but ignorant and trashy

bahahaha nigga look in a mirror muthafucka hahaha look outside your window

Tell Kaili to ask Mr Brock about his little friend Emelio

adding some content

Congress is to blame .... and the CIA of course
But BOTH sides made propaganda legal
And before that both sides made exposing black ops illegal

Are you a frenzied shark or something? That was a hell of a posting spree

cause he knows its fake lol

they like it when you search them out and post their images up for all to see.

because one more can't hurt

>a literal tard (65 IQ) doing something like 20 headshots in 20 seconds by hip-firing with his non-nominant hand and barely any practice beforehand
>there are actual drills about that situation and barely anyone has been able to get close to that feat
>all the evidence has been destroyed, sorry goy :^ )
>100% believable
you better be pretending to be retarded