Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192244734.html
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192229414.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM
youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM&t=615s&ab_channel=DramaAlert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The police for not even putting the slightest effort to actually check the place

i havent seen it but im guessing a cowardly pig guns down some innocent kid with no justification

Forgot link

Sure, but the autistic little spic who made the call isn't without blame. Fuckin' beaner needs his eyes cut out and fuckin' salted, fuck paying for that god damn wetback to live in a prison that's more comfortable than the average town in his shitty little country.

this would be where you post it faggot

SWAT team goes to the wrong house. Demands owner, a father of 2, to come outside. He comes outside, they tell him to put his hands up, he puts his hands up, they shoot him. He dies within 5 seconds of walking outside.

Since they were at the wrong house the owner had zero clue as to why they were there or what the fuck was going on. He just gets ordered outside by a psuedo-military unit and then executed.

Remember, before you bootlick and say the SWAT team dindu nuffin, they were at the WRONG HOUSE. Owner was completely innocent.

Whoops

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192244734.html

agreed

the problem goes a lot deeper than this situation itself.
the problem is that cops are trained to not trust any movement at all because niggers.
therefore, niggers are to blame.

Can you stop avatar fagging with this absolute faggot literally who you keep posting?

I havent seen the video but obviously the cops are in the wrong cause the cops are always in the wrong cause they have low IQs

after the police murdered the innocent man they raided the house and stole all the electronics
perhaps to try and find a justification for the murder
then after nothing was found they're still refusing to allow the family to see their murdered loved one

So the problem is cops are trained to kill people. Holy shit!

everon invloed

freedom isn't free

Shut the fuck up you little bitch, fuckin' roll out there and unload the entire K down your fuckin' family's throats and make you fuckin' watch all of them die, faggot. HUH???

>quintessentially American

>be america
>everyone can own guns even crack smoking edgy niggers
>get 9/11 call
>rush there
>probably feral niggers inside
>checking means the possibility of giving away your location and/or getting killed
The police aren't bulletproof. It's somewhat excusable that they don't check these places like that time they flashbanged a child but come on it's fucking america.

this

you could try to add as much context to an incident as you want, but as soon as the cops see hands dropping towards a waistband, they're gonna light that dude the fuck up.

>get pulled over a few months ago for speeding
>copper walks up to my window with his hand hovering over his holster
>asks for ID
>I ask him if it's okay for me to grab my wallet out of my jacket pocket
>"yessir, appreciate you asking"
>hand him my paperwork and be on my way 5 mins later with a warning
It's not hard to not die in an interaction with police.

That logic makes no sense because theyre at the WRONG HOUSE. If you police surround your house and you have NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON and youre half asleep, you can't be expected to decipher commands shouted at you from 50 feet away. Remember that could happen to you at any moment, are you 100% sure you wouldn't make a mistake that could get you killed? They need to train cops to be less lethal, especially when theyre in practically no danger (lone suspect from 50 feet away, unconfirmed danger, middle of the night)

As far as I heard, the house was correct.
The address given was just not regarding anyone involved - probably a neighbour.

>That logic makes no sense because theyre at the WRONG HOUSE
Sure, but you need to remember that they just got a call about some deranged gunman holding hostages. In their mind, it's the right house. Sleepy guy doesn't deserve death, but in the context of the situation, the cops saw a gunman diving into his pockets. I know I wouldn't waltz out onto my porch without checking the windows and door window to see the situation outside. If I noticed a SWAT team posted up on my street and someone was angrily banging on my door, I'd probably make it a point to exit the building in a way that couldn't be mistaken for an aggressive move.

>look out the windows
>implying you wouldn't get blasted if they see you peaking out the windows

what could he have done in this situation to avoid dying
if this happened to you, is it over, is there no way to save yourself from execution by the trigger happy nervous military cops?

Again I ask you, are you 100% you wouldn't be dead too in this situation? When the police are so scared and untrained they can shoot you dead at any moment its a serious problem. They became the hand of death for a semi-retarded wannabe hacker 1000 miles away.

Wait so they screwed up the fake address that was given to them?

I blame the Democrat niggers.
You barely heard about cops killing people until the niggers declared war on cops.
Being police is probably 100 times more dangerous than it was 10 years ago.

You fucking bootlickers are really defending the police. You really think it's perfectly okay to be awoken from your house and be executed on your own property by police because you moved the wrong muscle. Lmao

It wasn't the wrong house, the guy that he wanted swatted gave a fake address

>Again I ask you, are you 100% you wouldn't be dead too in this situation?
Pretty close to 100%, yeah.

peeking from a corner of a window is different from standing infront of it. the point is, you shouldn't be walking out there surprised to see a SWAT team like the victim evidently was. I don't care if it's the wrong house, have some awareness of your own accord. It might save your life one day.

The problem is your fucktard cops suck at de-escalation. Sometimes it really seems like they're looking for an excuse. They frequently stand side by side yelling contradictory orders and basically always escalate the situation to unnecessary violence themselves.

Person A to person B:
Hey this person C thinks if he gives his address out we won't do nothing to him
Person B: Lol oh yeah? Let me talk to him, I'm a bad dude!
Person C: Okay prove it person B, he is my address (random address)
Person B: Okay I just swatted it bro haha OWNED

how are you not understanding this user, geez

literally everyone involved other than the victim

>idiot kid who gave out a fake address claiming it to be his knowing it might get swatted
>retard who got his friend to swat someone over a video game argument
>the swatter who is a frothing spastic who boasts on twitter about making fake bomb threats
>typical american police officer who kills someone for putting their hands up when ordered to

Keep hands above/on your head the entire time and try to follow orders, that's all you have to do to prevent 95% of these unnecessary deaths. Cops are trained to perceive darting hands, especially at the waist or into coats as a potential lethal threat. The worst that happens with putting your hands slowly on your head is the cops will think you're being a smartass if the situation isn't dire.

You don't open the fucking door for the police, ever. You open it when you decide it's time to open it. In this case, that would be when you understand why the fuck they're here. Armed with that knowledge, you might have a chance of navigating this retarded sort of shit. Until then, it's just two sides "WTF'ing" each other.

that may work if you're pulled over by a cop or a single cop comes to your house, but SWAT does not work like that, they shoot you when they see you, period
Watch SWAT videos

Cops are star of david wearing kike soldiers who's mission is to ruin everyone's life while collecting funds.

Looks like they were clearly telling the man to do shit in the video without opening fire until he made jerky movements. Just don't spaz out and flail your arms and you're not going to get gunned down.

>Son don't you know drugs can ruin your life
>I'm going to have to ruin your life so you don't ruin your life

>all you have to do is cower and kneel as if to your master to not be killed, should the death squad inexplicably appear at your door

To be clear what happens is
When you have MORE cops pointing guns are you, the chances of just one firing increasing exponentially
Now if one out of the 20 cops gets nervous and fires, this firing will cause ALL OTHER COPS to dump their loads into you

fucking worthless retard

fucking this

>Not complying with simple commands to make yourself not seem a threat by people that deal with nogs all fucking day
Give me your "le bootlicker" spiel all you want, this isn't fucking Waco and unless you're prepared to make a stand there's no reason to escalate a situation with some guy that could potentially kill you or just fuck off once the miscommunication is resolved.
In this situation it didn't happen, only a single shot was fired but I understand. That's why it's best to avoid anything that could get that first shot fired.

they don't prevent crime. they show up after the fact and decide who is responsible for paying all these court fees and fines

anyone that doesn't smash that like button

you keep comparing situations where a cop rolls up on you for some reason
while most of us are upset that swatting is STILL a thing and that it almost 100% always results in a fucking execution
you cannot defend this behavior

at least they didnt humiliate him with impossible tasks like crossing his legs, holding his hands up and crawling towards them to the rythm of eminem-rap

someone post the link already

shit like seat belt laws are hilarious
they really want to get money any way possible

>I'd rather die than comply and be mocked on an anonymous internet forum

Swatting is still a thing because people are pieces of shit that want to waste people's time over video game arguments. I'm speaking in general, if you get swatted and police are pointing guns at you being clear with your intentions and trying not to escalate it is something you have to do. The cops there have no clue if you're a threat or not.

There's a reason people don't get swatted in countries with decent police forces.

This is 3rd world 56% shit quite honestly.

Are you a cop or something

He was interviewed before his arrest. Starts at 4:50.

shoot first and fuck anyone who asked any questions later

youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM

you know what the problem with America is?
This did not even remain in the national news for more than a day or so.
The SWAT team involved will have all charges dropped and life will continue on as usual.
SWAT is above the law.

The problem with america (apart from latino gangs and niggers in general) is not the 2nd amendment, but trigger happy law enforcement who is taught to shoot first and ask questions later. WORLDS difference to the EU where cops give you a ride home if you're out in the cold, and taze you if you're drunk waving a knife around.

>HE DESERVED IT, HIS HANDS MOVED TOO FAST
>HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT POLICE DON'T LIKE THAT

Seriously if you defend the SWAT 56%s you aren't even human.

>Who was in the wrong here?
Everyone.

I learned an important lesson. Never open a door that has a spotlight on it.

Kid swatted them. He is the most to blame, and is possibly looking at 2nd degree murder charges.

The cop is next. He should be charged as well.

>police just come to your house for no reason and kill you
seriously USA ?

>waving a knife around
I think you mean a spoon, ma'am

well yes, this is how gunfights work, this isn't the medieval era, where you can size up your opponent as he approaches. The first to shoot and hit is the one, who survives.

If you think even a professional will choose death over just popping you, you are delusional. No amount of legal control would change this, this is why similar instances happen all around the world. Only in the US, they are more on edge because of
>muh guns

>Never open a door that has a spotlight on it.

then they bust down your door and shoot your kids when they mean to shoot your dog

that autistic retard who made the calls to get the swatt should be charged with murder

They would know if it was a nigger neighborhood or not you greased tongued faggot.

>Coming from Dad
o im laffin now, should I find that gif of a single knife-wielding man chasing around 11 bobbies?
No, but I deal with cops a decent amount.

If he didn't have a gun on him why was he shot do the police just imagine him holding a gun or even if they don't see one? He wasn't even attacking anyone.
What a shame

>niggers
>people

meant for

that website is running like 100 scripts

I already knew about that but I thought there was some new info.
Cops need to respect the amount of power that the people have granted them. Think about it, a police officer can legally kill you for merely making him feel "scared" even if it was their fault. And if that fails they more often than not get off with a slap on the wrist if you're lucky I don't know of any other group of people thats given that amount of power with that much protection.
Until the bad police officers are held responsible for their actions and stript of their power shit like this will continue to happen and it will continue to smear the reputation of the good officers.

pic related
does not seem like that many scripts....
i think it has between 5 and 10....

>Police say the man shot was a victim of swatting.
No, he was a victim of being shot by the police.

day of the rope when?

but he didnt kill anyone , how the fuck is some kid memeing an excuse to go and murder an unarmed random dude .
you americans live in a fucking police state dystopia, in any other country on earth police wont come murder you because some kid told them to .

you'd think a jew would know about game theory and basic tactics.

Yeah but hes not "some kid" hes a wannabe hacker whos done this hundreds of times. Its a miracle how few have been killed with swatting so far because of hwo fucked our country is. Problem is everyone that swats knows how dangerous our country is and that they're playing with fire every time they do it. Thats why I blame both.

this is the exact reason why when a mass of police are outside, you pull a law abiding citizen and be as completely naked as possible.

guy who fired the shot that killed the dude
50%
police department organisationally
15%
the guy who made the false swat call
25%
the guy who gave out the fake address and taunted the swatter
10%

Look into your heart, you know it to be true.

>but he didnt kill anyone
yes he did
he knew the risks
he murdered that guy
the cops also murdered that guy

dont be a faggot m8
even 5 is pushing it

are you their favorite prostitute?

Keemstar actually did something worthwhile and got an interview with this kid. Hilariously self-incriminating cringe festival this is

youtube.com/watch?v=cCHOI39nJPM&t=615s&ab_channel=DramaAlert

No, I'm surprised your mother hasn't told you yet.

it's a good vid. he basically admits to about a dozen state and federal crimes because he's a fucking idiot. especially since he pled no contest in 2016 and was sentenced to 2 years 8 months for calling in a bomb hoax.

>Its a miracle how few have been killed with swatting so far
i really hope you're memeing because otherwise you're fucking delusional and completely indoctrinated by the police state .
you do realize that the police is there to enforce law and protect the public , not murder random people at the whims of literally any kid right ?. in general in a situation like this the police should not come to your house and kill you , thats what south american dictator death squads do and even they do it to political rivals, not just randoms streaming some call of duty.

if you seriously think your police isnt completely fucked and isnt powertripping on the ability to kill without repercussions you should seriously take a look at regular police at normal countries.

no-knock police action presents certain challenges. It is done with the idea that the situation calls for illegal action due to extenuating circumstance. Technically the police must identify themselves as they breach, but home invaders tend to yell 'police' as they storm into a home. You, as a homeowner, have a right to defend yourself from someone you perceive as a threat to your wellbeing or the wellbeing of another. So, in the heat of the moment, one could think it justified to fire upon any intruder, be them a well-meaning police officer or a piece of shit lowlife trying to steal your shit and rape your daughter. The trouble is with the courts, where they side with the police, almost always removing any amount of sovereignty of the civilian, who actually possesses more right to his actions legally than the police.

you dont have request policy or disconnect installed
for fucks sakes, at the very least you need request policy, its more important that noscript

see

>instead of sneaking up to the place and looking in the windows to reveal ourselves we should ass blast our sirens outside his house, blast our blue lights till he comes out and then shoot him when he doesnt even know that we're talking to him

yeah get out of here boot licker.

>putting a crib against the front door with your child in it

wasnt against the front door or even near it, was in a room separate from the front door, they only tossed that shit to cover their asses.

But even then the swat almost broke into my house cus of meth dealers/makers across the street.

>he knew the risks
you're saying it like he send that man into some gang territory with a sign that says 'i hate niggers' or some shit . all he did was a prank call and even if the police believe him (which they wouldn't if they were doing their job properly) that shouldnt risk the life of some random person in any way .
not having your police shoot unarmed people who commited no crimes in their homes is the standard for every country on earth and has been for basically forever . how the fuck can americans get something so simple wrong ?

even violent gangmembers wouldn't do that shit for absolutely no reason , they'd atleast prefer to steal your shit at gunpoint and go , not cal you outside and execute you. literal fucking north korean political prisoners enjoy more freedom from not being randomly executed by police then an average american.

it was in the middle of the living room. the parents were sleeping on the couch. the family was staying at relative's because their own home burned down. police did zero intel work on their end, just took the word of some scumbag informant that claimed he'd bought meth from residence's owner' grandson at that location. grandson had been kicked out by owner months previous. no drugs found. flashbang landed in baby's playpen next to baby's face. baby lived, but no face. it was a fuck up. they no knocked based on one deal from a junkie source looking for a guy who hadn't been there in months.

>It is done with the idea that the situation calls for illegal action due to extenuating circumstance
and it's the most fucking delicious phrase ever invented that lets you justify anything, including complete operational negligence and personal incompetence

straight up "war on terror" tier bullshit