Please come to Japan and fuck our women

Inside a Love Hotel, With a condom, of course. Accidently impregnanted a girl? Free Abortion!!
You can find girls anywhere, Kabukicho, Shimabara, Roppongi. Akihabara. PIV, BJ, Anal sex can be provided for 10,000¥

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWWlRKyYdgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im a otokonoko man myself. Gon get dat boipucci

thanks for the tip, englishteacher-kun

I'm 375,973,395,259,752,349.83% sure those both have dicks.

english teacher gtfo

Why not just leave them pregnant

No thanks. White men want wives, not whores.

Are you implying your seed isn't strong enough to impregnate traps?

Sure thing John

What if I don't want the baby to be aborted? Asking for a friend.

Good luck not getting treated like a subhuman.

after you go over 100% you tip straight into an eternal void to the negetive. 101% is the same as -infinity, your number while being high is the same as 101%. minus inifinity.

t. math PhD, future nobel prize winner

You'll have a handful of Eliot Rodgers

In case, niggers fucked up

>sexpat
>chad
I kekked audibly.

Elliot Rodger was Jewish not white.

>Japs trying to accuse others of not having human morals
Japs are only slighty more moral compared to chinks.

>Jews aren't white

>makes money and fame off a guy who wanted to die alone
Any decent person would hate him.

>with a condom, of course
Why the fuck would I use a condom, you retarded nips? You think I would PAY a woman to use me as a dildo for 20 minutes?

Let me add that I have never used a goddamn satans invention plastic BAG for my dick ever in my entire life.

Well, Japan is overcrowded

Jews are literally their own people, they had bred among themselves that they are distinctly unique to themselves and are of a semetic nature originating from the Middle East.

Then take the baby and your wife to your country, we have like over 127 million people here

I have been interested in doing work in Japan after I finish my time in the Military, is there any good contractor work in Japan, English teacher user?

Japan is not overcrowded dude... Stop spreading fucking lies.
Their urban centers are overpopulated but they produce enough value to import food from the American midwest, which mind you, could support the entire world alone as one region.

Stop spreading this fucking overpopulated meme. No first world nation is overpopulated.

No. The only way would be to become highly specialized and get lucky, work at an international company and transfer (luck based), or go work as English teacher (shit pay shit life).

I do wanna try doing some sex tourism rawdogging random cuties in japan. I do well here stateside, particularly with the asians here in Hawaii but I still haven’t snagged any asian tourists (did bang a Japanese student getting her masters though). Are they really as slooty as people claim they are or are they actually pretty prudish?

Theres a reason why millenials in Japan are called, the lost generation, economy is unstable, curbing the population is the only way to make our economy strong.

How sad, I wouldn't mind training security forces in the country either.

you don't know wtf you're talking about
japanese are highly moral
more moral than most European countries

>100 bucks
Cheap sushi is bad sushi miyagi

Yeah, dood, the girls here wear tiny mini skirts all yea rround

Rural Japanese cuties want a relationship before they let you fuck ninety nine times out of 100

City japs are a little looser. Schoolgirls think foreigners all have huge cocks

Yea but they all look ugly as fuck user and the ones that look hot as fuck and made for impregnation charge like $600-$800/hr

You may as well pick up an ayy lmao at a club which is far easier.

No, dude.
Japan for the Japanese.
Africa for the Africans
Europe for Europeans.

I respect your country, my man.

Got anymore info on this study? Did they only ask Asian-Americans in USA? What year was it asked?

Prostitution is illegal in Japan, Fornication is legal, im talking about accomodations,

首吊ってローガンにでも発見されろ

Ebony and ivory

死ね糞害人

kek
I feel sorry for you guys, it must get tiresome with the English teachers acting like this

Well, you should feel tired of them Japs, looks like 2 nukes and some dicks werent enough

Nah, YOUR world is dead, you're living in the past, move along with the light seed kid.

Enjoy being kneecapped by the local Yakuza

OP is either an English teacher or an American serviceman.

>cherry picked tweets

Japs love foreign penises, if you can speak English that all it takes.

帰れ白豚小児性愛性犯罪者

Japs may do some weird shit but frankly its the weird shit they do that makes their culture so endearing. Its not like they go around and bitch about other countries not conforming to Japanese sentiments.

Always is

I am NOT Ebonwood.
paler than wallpaper, mate.

100%
English teacher.

>endearing
All the more reason to fuck them girls, so endearing.

No thank you.

Keep yourself homogenous my slanted eyed niggers

The funniest part of this graph is that Japanese women are the most likely to be virgins at 30 in the developed world.

They're basically a bunch of thirsty autistic girls who wish they could ride the cock carousel like American and Chinese chicks.

I would rather see the Japanese marry themselves and keep themselves prolific. Sluts can be fun but frankly I could give up all the slut hooch in the world if it meant women would become loyal and not sleep around anymore.

>can be provided for 10,000¥
how much is that in american dollars?

ten dorra

Who can resist the yellow fever? Asian women are more loyal than white women. Not only that, they are more proficient in housework, cooking, and doing their jobs.
Also they make these weird moans as if theyre getting raped by tentacles.

100$ Is the average

Already done that. I was just on a normal vacation, but some Japanese women are seriously desperate. You show them a little bit of kindness and flirt a bit and they get super attached.
Took all of 10 minutes to bed one.

Sorry Akira.

I’m in

My Japanese friend. listen to me and listen to me well.
You need to love yourself and whatever you hate yourself for, forgive yourself.
You can't forgive others if you cannot forgive yourself, you merely endure treason and betrayal otherwise.
I actually feel immensely sorry for you, if you lost your way this much that you want others to dominate your women.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWWlRKyYdgs

Frankly I would prefer to find myself a loyal white woman and continue proliferation of whites, not to say I don't like Asians but rather out of respect for them.

White girls are obsolete.

もう一回核兵器で爆発させるかい?ああ?!!
黙れ。お前のせいで、俺の爺ちゃんが死んだ。
これは復讐だ。罪深い日本は崩したほうがいい。

56%
Now 46%

You gotta stop being such a dick about this, your grandpappy died like how mine died.

俺の爺ちゃんを蘇れ。糞日本人野郎

>asian women
>submissive

his posting showing typical yank resident.

japanese men never say such thing.

Jokes on you. That's my fetish.

>俺の爺ちゃんを蘇れ
糞害人確定www

Hmmm, my japanese girlfriend is submissive. She listens to everthing I said. Go make me a sandwhich and she makes it.

translation

want nuke again?!
my granpa was killed by fucking japs.
this is revenge.

You don't speak Japanese dude.
Learn Japanese to a native level (takes over five years with exposure to it 24/7 or longer) and then you can work whatever job you want and get a guaranteed permanent resident status after working there regularly or marrying one.

He is just acting a fool.

>With a condom

I've unironically never worn one and I'm sure as fuck not going to start now, raw dog is the only way dog

I wouldn't mind picking up the language either, if it could get me a decent job then it could be worth it. Frankly its the beauty of the country that makes me want to see it.

>崩した
>蘇れ
Op is a filthy pedophilia gaijin with no Japanese skills. He must be working for a minimum wage job.

おい、おい、おい、誰が負けた?ああ、日本が負けたんでしょう??思い出したの?黙れ。

no

I agree mate, please take care of yourselves.
Do not follow our Intrepid leaders' Footsteps into Doom.

Someday Merkel will stand before justice for what she has done.

Well in that case yeah it's not really a problem from what I understand. The main issue is that only dedicated folk will ever understand Japanese to a degree that allows them to a work a job not explicitly made for foreigners.

Most English teachers are worse than Mexicans in not understanding Japanese.

Applying thai trap mechanics to Japanese girls.. amerimutts education, state of.

”Do you another nuke??!
shut up.my granpa was killed by japs.
this is revenge.”

...okay.
why are Americans so butthurt on Japan?inferior complex?

Hey, who lost the world war? Oh right, Japan lost the world war. You dont have the right to roast Americans.

日本へ行って、小学生と結婚したい。

Fuck off.

Deal with your roasties on your own.

OP is an American loser.

why do they look like a uncivilized brown monkeys compared to white people from that time?

>trap lover
>snek flag
Checks out.

Hey, my Grandpa died when Those fucking Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. I have a grudge against Japan.

No wonder why theres such a heavy sentiment against the whites showing up.
I hate mexibeaners.

one on the left is a tranny

>our women
>chinesekorean 30 year old whores
>jap alcoholic streetwalkers

its alk so tiresome.

>Having a grudge over an even that was nearly 80 years ago
You don't see me bitching because my grandparents on my fathers side died because of Americans.
War is war, get over it, nerd.