Post em

Post em.
beta.speedtest.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

rcs-rds.ro/internet-digi-net/fiberlink?t=internet-fix&pachet=digi_net_fiberlink_1000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nampa, ID, USA
>tfw rural + gov't granted monopoly
>FeelsBadMan

I pay $100 a month for this shit

OOF, we don't suffer from throttling like some countries

jesus christ.. I pay 10$ a month for the internet and another 3$ for my cellphone bill.

It's not throttling nigga it's infrastructure. Unlike in Europe, some countries are larger than the distance you can walk in a day. Not everywhere can be developed.

damn we're not so far off here, we pay 15$ a month for the internet but it literally depends on the region you live in.

I call bullshit. I pay $85/month for plus $40 for my phone.
>tfw former Eastern Bloc has better infrastructure and freer market than murica
Time to stop being a pussy and buy that rope.

Oh I didn't know but I heard that in the US its pretty shitty; not only do you have to pay an insane price for internet, its also much slower than the rest of the world's, is that true?

rcs-rds.ro/internet-digi-net/fiberlink?t=internet-fix&pachet=digi_net_fiberlink_1000

I FUCKIING HATE YOU GUYS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

39 lei noi =10,1 $

They have.
Usa is something like a big desert with some urban islands divided in ghettos.

It's gigabit but I have a shitty router that's far away

>Infrastructure hasn't been updated in over 100 years
>Using copper wire meant for 16-bit voices
>Government grants regional monopolies to highest bidder
>Literally no competition
:(

How in the actual fuck is your upload double your download? Guy who wrote up your contract get bit by too many koalas?

PS: You believe the meme "look, we have more money and our money is stronger, so I'm richer" and you spend all the money in bullshit that make you pay 10 times their value and have 0 savings.

>B-but I'm richer...
Keep eating overpayed shit.
I'm going to buy one of the best wine in the entire earth at 5 euro x litre today.
Bye.

It's just the router most likely. I get at least 900/900 on direct ethernet connection

Not pol related sage and report

Also they want ur ip

actually my plan is 900/500.

feelsbadman
But at least you don't live in a place where you don't have a higher chance of getting fucking stabbed by a grandma then young gopniks.

how the fuck do you all have such fast speeds? The ookla test says I have 7.5mbs download and 1.05mbs upload wtf

>all the cuckolds ITT

Nigger Italian is a nigger and can't follow the conversation

>$40 for my phone
That's how much I pay for pic related, phone and cable TV.

>tfw living in a dorm
I've never seen Steam download faster than 1.9Mb/s It also constantly drops below even 1Mb/s

>Paying for cable TV
The absolute state of Poland

>1.9Mb/s It also constantly drops below even 1Mb/s
>having below 20MBs
FUCKING HELL

Solidarity my 100 year old infrastructure fellow mutt

I feel you, shitnet-user

What the hell do you need 20 MBps for besides HAD streaming? Don't tell me you play vidya.

Yeah, I know.

>posted your IP adress

The last dorm I was in was even worse. I don't think I ever saw it above 1 Mb/s. If you ever decide to live in Japan, pay for your own internet.

wtf user why

Darwin was right

PIECE OF SHIT

delet anim*

You can change the server you connect to and I got faster speeds (about 1Mbps more) connecting to Beijing. I should just use a Chinese proxy for my web browsing.

gay

I'm in San Diego and I'm using my phone connected to my wifi

Do you even quantum communication goyim?

Doesn't hold up. Sweden has longer distances than the US (and a lit more forest) relative to our population and we still have,superior internet

You are supposed to leave the ip out.

RIP

You will not take my shekels with my IP, will you... goyim?

On a shitty day

i pay 5$(250rub) for internet and 10$(500 rub) for cable tv, i`m okay with it

That's different. A negligible amount of people live in your north half. America is spread out more evenly. More importantly the technology our infrastructure is based on is older than yours (and we invented both).

You are fucked jude

This is at my work, at home I only get 13mbps down

Sup lads
Who else here /net neutrality/

0.68 upload
>JUST

You right now.

That actually makes sense yeah. Our Northern population does mainly live in one long line along the coast. Aight my bad, I thought you were just ignorant, but clearly you actually know your demographics/geographics

stfu